Truth

There's Just Something About You...

 

Lu Han was woken up by two unfamiliar voices next to him; they weren't talking loudly, so it wasn't rude awakening. 

Slowly he opened his eyes and turned to look at them. He didn't recognize the people at all and for a moment just stared at them, they appeared to be a couple.

"Oh! He's awake!" One of them exclaimed; he had an adorable and lovely smile.

"Hey, don't scare him," The other person gently nudged him, his smile was cute, but there was something a little creepy about it. "My name is Chanyeol, and this is my boyfriend Baekhyun."

Lu Han smiled softly at the two, they seemed like nice people.

"My name is Lu Han," He replied, his voice raspy. "It's nice to meet you."

"You are so precious!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he sat down on the bed next to the older boy. "I can see why Se Hun loves you so much."

Lu Han attempted to sit up, but then he felt a jolt of pain shoot through him from his shoulder, groaning in pain, he fell back down. 

"I wouldn't move for awhile if I were you," Chanyeol warned now, coming up behind his lover. "Your shoulder looked quite bad." 

"Se Hun..." Lu Han whispered. "Where's Se Hun?"

The pair shared a look before turning to look at him again, a sad smile on Baekhyun's face, while Chanyeol's face was quite serious.

"Um... I'll go get him," Chanyeol said after a moment and then he turned around and left the room.

"Di-did something happen to Se Hun?" Lu Han asked. "Is he okay?" 

"Shh, love," Baekhyun gently placed a finger onto Lu Han's lips. "Don't worry about it, Hunnie is fine, I swear."

The older boy nodded silently, choosing to believe the other boy. Baekhyun gave him another adorable smile while leaning closer to him.

"You're like a delicate flower, so beautiful but so fragile... like you could fall apart at any moment..." He placed a hand on Lu Han's cheek, caressing the soft and pale skin. "Who wouldn't love you?"

The older boy whimpered softly and tried to move away from Baekhyun's hand. Luckily, Chanyeol came back at that point so Baekhyun moved back into a sitting position and pretended like that had never happened. Chanyeol didn't seem to notice anything as he came back in and closed the door behind him.

"Se Hun... needs a moment..." He replied seeing Lu Han's expectant gaze. "Don't worry, he'll be-"

The door slammed open at that moment, and Se Hun came in, panting like he'd run a long distance to get there.

"Lu Han!" He cried out almost immediately. "Lu Han..."

And then he was by his side, his eyes sparkling with love, sadness, pain, guilt and fear. "Lu Han..." The way that Se Hun was saying his name was starting to sound like an apology.

"Se Hun... What's wrong?" He was concerned now.

There was a long period of silence, in which Chanyeol and Baekhyun left the room, but neither Lu Han nor Se Hun noticed, having been too engrossed in each other. Se Hun climbed onto the bed and pulled Lu Han into his arms gently, being careful not to hurt his shoulder. 

"I feel like I should tell you what happened yesterday..." Lu Han eventually mumbled into the younger boy's chest.

Se Hun made a muffled noise into Lu Han's shoulder that the older boy took as a queue to continue.

 

Flashback

"Perhaps you should go shower," Zi Tao told Lu Han after Kris went back to his room. "I'll find you some clothes."

"Huh?" Lu Han stared at Zi Tao for a moment, unable to comprehend what had just been said. "Oh, right..."

He looked down at his shirt that was now drenched and sticky from Zi Tao's 'accidentally' spilled soda.

"Okay," Lu Han got up and tried not to make a disgusted face at his wet shirt. "Thanks."

Zi Tao pointed to the washroom before disappearing into his own room. Lu Han couldn't help but be reminded of that day that he had first met Se Hun as he made his way to the washroom... The two of them had only known each other for barely two months and been together for about two weeks, but it felt like his whole life, considering that Lu Han thought of the day that he met Se Hun as a new beginning for him and to Se Hun he would be forever thankful.

Lu Han then proceeded to shower and change. After he came out of the shower and left the bathroom, he noticed that Zi Tao had already cleaned everything up and was sitting on the couch poking at his iPhone. Lu Han watched him take a picture of himself before noticing that the older boy was standing there.

"Hi," He greeted while putting his phone away. 

Now that Lu Han thought about it, Zi Tao always had his phone, the only time he put it away was when the teacher yelled at him; Lu Han had no idea what he did on it all the time. So the fact that he put it away for Lu Han was probably something of an honour. He was patting the spot next to him, trying to get Lu Han to sit next to him. 

"Lulu," Zi Tao called to him, and Lu Han visibly cringed at the old nickname that the other used to call him.

Reluctantly, Lu Han walked over to him and sat down next to him, keeping a slight distance between the two of them.

"Aww, Lulu," Zi Tao made a cute face while pulling the older boy closer. "Don't be shy."

He was now whispering into the older ear, sending shivers down his spine.

Zi Tao's lips moved from his ears down to the older's neck and began at his collarbone. 

"Ah!" Lu Han gasped in surprise. "Zi- Zi Tao... Please don't!"

"Why not?" He breathed out, his hand trailing down towards Lu Han's chest. "I just can't resist you..."

The older boy was shaking now, not even Se Hun had been so forward, but Lu Han couldn't find it in his heart to push him away. Zi Tao was leaning in closer; his lips were about to touch Lu Han's when there was suddenly a loud bang causing the younger of the two to pull away. Zi Tao winced slightly before a confident smirk appeared on his lips and he left the room. 

"What's the matter, baby?" Zi Tao's voice came from the other room. "You jealous of Lulu?"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" The voice that replied was deep, y and velvety, but the words that were said were in a low growl. "Have you forgotten?!" 

"Of course not," Zi Tao's voice was indignant, he seemed upset, or at least he was pretending to be.

"You better not have," A jolt of recognition went through Lu Han, he knew that voice, it was the voice of the person who had been at the door that day; Kris had been to Se Hun's house. "Now come here."

There was silence, but something that sounded like ; were they a couple? Lu Han tried to block out the noises they were making, but they were growing louder; by now it was quite clear what they were doing.

Feeling extremely uncomfortable by that point, Lu Han curled up on the couch and thought about Se Hun... Sweet memories took him away from his current surroundings, and soon enough he fell asleep, dreaming about Se Hun and hoping for a nightmare-free night.

 

Lu Han was woken up by loud voices the next morning.

"I can't believe you're bringing that up again!" That was clearly Zi Tao's voice; Lu Han had never heard him shout before; he didn’t know the younger boy could even raise his voice. "You know that I would never betray you!"

"With the way you were acting around him last night," Kris' voice was just as clear. "You looked like you really wanted him!"

"You know that I don't actually feel that way about him," Zi Tao's voice sounded hurt, but his next sentence sounded almost like a purr. "You know you're the only one for me, baby."

There was silence and Lu Han could only imagine what was going on in there.

"Zi Tao..." Kris breathed out in what sounded like a moan. "I just can't believe that he doesn't remember anything about that... That's been imprinted on my mind since forever..."

"Don't worry baby," Zi Tao's voice sounded breathy. "That's what I'm here for..."

 Lu Han had come to the conclusion that the two of them had forgotten that he was even there. He was considering trying to leave unnoticed when Kris' next sentence left him frozen on that couch.

 "Se Hun is certainly taking his sweet time with that kid," His tone was one of annoyance. "And that kid, so gullible, to think that Se Hun actually loves him? Se Hun doesn't love anybody."

 Lu Han wanted to burst into that room and ask what he meant by that, but decided against it, it was better to ask Se Hun, himself... That couldn't be true, could it?

End flashback

 

Lu Han stopped talking for a moment, it still hurt to even remember that.

"No," The older boy heard Se Hun breathe out. "No, baby, no, I really do love you, although I will admit it hadn't always been that way..."

 Lu Han was on the verge of crying again. Those words meant so much to him, to know that him and Se Hun's relationship hadn't been a lie.

"Did Kris do this to you?" Se Hun was asking now, referring to his shoulder.

Lu Han silently nodded into Se Hun's chest; it still hurt so much... a throbbing but burning kind of pain.

 "I'm so sorry I let this happen to you, Lu Han..."

"It's not your fault..." He said, but Lu Han knew that it was at least partially Se Hun's fault.

"It is though!" Se Hun sat up, releasing his tight hold on the older boy, raising his voice a little. "I should have never agreed to that deal! Look at what I've done to you!" 

Lu Han sat up slowly, ignoring the pain in his shoulder, and sat, face to face with Se Hun.

"What is this deal, that you made with Kris?" Lu Han asked, keeping his voice low.

Lu Han didn't know what to expect, but what Se Hun told him, after a moment of silence and several deep breaths, was definitely unexpected.

 

End of chapter 16

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know, there are a lot of things that need to explained, I promise they will be eventually! 

So, what do you guys think the deal was? owo

And thank you to cupcakemini5 for helping me edit the chapter, I really appreciate it! ^_^

Thank you to all my subscribers! ; A ; <3 you guys are so wonderful!

And please vote on my poll! Thank you ^_^