Belonging

There's Just Something About You...

 

Se Hun felt lost, unsure, confused and nothing seemed to make sense anymore... Would he really never see Lu Han again? Sighing, he sat down on a bench. It had only been a few hours since Lu Han had run away, again he might add, but he really couldn't stand being alone and in his own house at the moment. He had attempted to follow after Lu Han, but failed, getting lost basically as soon as he left his house. He chose a random direction since he didn't know where Lu Han had gone, and now, he really didn't know where he was.

He felt rather defeated; he didn't know what to do now... So he stared up at the sky, silently hoping for some sort of sign that would point him in the right direction. And then he heard a bush rustle to his left. Expecting some sort of sign, like he had hoped for, he snapped his head to the left only to see a squirrel. Sighing in disappointment, he closed his eyes and leaned back against the bench.

Eventually Se Hun got up and started walking around again; sitting there was not getting him anywhere. Se Hun walked until he basically couldn't feel his legs anymore, which was about a couple more hours. He wandered his way into a park and towards an empty bench, or at least it had looked unoccupied from a distance. After getting closer, though, Se Hun noticed a figure that was slumped over sitting on the bench. His heart skipped a beat when he realized who it was; the older boy seemed to have knack for showing up when he least expected it.

"Lu Han?!" Se Hun gasped, his heart leaped to his throat at the sight of the older male.

Lu Han was sitting there, and he didn't look like he was registering anything around him.

"Lu Han!" Se Hun called out again while rushing over to him.  "What happened to you?!"

Se Hun sat down next to him and looked him up and down, trying to take in all of Lu Han, trying to figure out what had happened to him. The older boy looked like he had been beaten up, and badly at that. Se Hun's hand found its way to Lu Han's chin and gently lifted and turned his face so that he was facing him; his skin looked paper white.

"Se Hun..." The older boy finally seemed to notice him. He sounded so weak and fragile, Se Hun felt like crying. He pulled Lu Han close to him, holding him tightly; he was now afraid of losing him, extremely afraid. Not again... Se Hun thought. Never again was he going to leave Lu Han alone.

"Y-you... al-always show up... when I need you..." Lu Han’s voice was soft, barely audible, but one could tell he meant every word.

Se Hun was crying now, Lu Han's words and current state more then he could bear at the moment.

"W-why... do you... care so... much about... me, a complete... stranger?"

Se Hun could almost literally feel his heart breaking at Lu Han’s words.

"A-are you... crying... for me?" Se Hun felt Lu Han's hand on his face wiping his tears away. The younger looked at Lu Han's pale face and despite how much pain he must have been in, he was smiling at Se Hun. Leaning forward, Se Hun captured Lu Han's lips softly, and felt his heart skip a beat when he felt the other kissing him back. The kiss wasn't deep, or passionate, but it was enough.

"I have never thought of you as a stranger..." Se Hun whispered to him afterwards, still holding him as close as possible. "Never."

 

End of chapter 5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finally get to be together ^_^ it's still a little sad... but yeah... Once again, thank you to all the people who commented and my subscribers <3 you guys are amazing, your comments make my day =3 I'm so glad you guys all like my story... I was seriously terrified no one would. So happy... I love you guys, seriously.

It might be a couple days before i come out with another chapter, because i'm really not sure where to go from here... everything i've come up with has been farfetched and crazy and doesn't go with the story... so uh... please be patient! Any suggestions are welcome!