Feelings

There's Just Something About You...

 

Zi Tao approached Lu Han swiftly, sitting down next to him.

"Where have you been?" His handsome face was twisted in concern. "You just... vanished..."

"I'm sorry..." That was the only thing he could think to say at this point. "Um... I..."

"Do you know how worried about you I was?" Zi Tao's voice was dangerously calm; he'd never been one to show his emotions. "I went by your house several times but your parents always said you weren't there..."

Lu Han was surprised that Zi Tao was saying so much; in the years he'd known him he'd probably never said this much, but he was even more surprised by the fact that he had been worried about him.

"Why are here in the middle of the night?" Lu Han just stared dumbly at Zi Tao, his sudden question catching him offguard, for a moment, unsure how to answer.

"I... I was looking for someone..." Lu Han admitted eventually.

"And that couldn't wait until morning?" His voice was kept carefully emotionless.

"No!" Lu Han exclaimed, Se Hun's safety meant more than his own. "I mean... He's very important to me..."

"He? Is he your lover?" Lu Han blushed deeply, he'd never thought about Se Hun in terms of being his lover before...

"I... I guess he is..." The older boy looked at Zi Tao. The younger had his head bowed slightly and his eyes were hidden by his long black bangs.

Lu Han flinched, Zi Tao was a good friend, but he found him scary at times.

"Who is this guy?" Lu Han cringed, Zi Tao's voice was being kept dangerously low, but the anger obvious. "Did you run away with him? Is that why I couldn't find you? Do you have any idea what I went through? I've loved you for all these years and you've never even given me a second thought, have you?!"

Lu Han was shocked by Zi Tao's words; he had no idea that he'd meant so much to the other.

"I... Zi Tao..." He had no idea what to say at this moment.

The younger of the two pulled Lu Han into a tight embrace after a moment of complete silence.

"I'm sorry," He whispered into the older boy’s ear. "For my outburst... I just... I was so worried about you..."

"Zi Tao," Lu Han whispered his name as he placed his arms around the other. "I'm so sorry that I never noticed your feelings... Can you forgive me?"

"It's okay, I was never mad at you," Zi Tao had buried his face into Lu Han's shoulder. "I'm more angry at myself for never saying anything to you."

Lu Han didn't say anything, nothing seemed right.

"Would you consider spending the night with me?" Lu Han visibly tensed at Zi Tao's question. "I just need a chance to get over you."

"I... Okay." Lu Han couldn't find it in his heart to refuse him. "But only tonight."

What could go wrong, right?

Zi Tao and Lu Han arrived at a small apartment with a window that could see the park. Well that explained how he knew he was there, and Lu Han idly wondered, for a moment, if he had seen him and Se Hun that day.

"Please sit," Zi Tao said to Lu Han. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Water please," The older boy responded almost immediately, that seemed safe.

Zi Tao gave a slight nod, but otherwise made no other movement that he'd even hear him. After a moment he brought the water over to him along with a cup of some sort of soda for himself. Zi Tao handed Lu Han his water before trying to move past him but when Zi Tao was right next to Lu Han his drink fell out of his hand and spilt all over the older boy before the glass shattered on the floor. It all happened so fast that Lu Han didn't even have time to react.

“I’m so sorry!” Zi Tao said, almost immediately, after what seemed like a deliberate pause. “My hand must have slipped.”

Lu Han couldn’t erase the doubt in his mind that was screaming that the younger boy must have done that on purpose. Before he could respond though, the front door slammed open and a very tall and unfamiliar man walked in; Lu Han couldn’t help but admire how handsome he was for a moment.

“Oh, Kris,” Zi Tao said casually to the other man, while still just standing there like nothing was wrong. “Welcome back.”

Kris gave him a nod in response and but said nothing. He looked like he was about to head back to his room, but then he froze when his eyes fell on Lu Han. The way that the handsome male was looking at him made him feel extremely self-conscious. Kris seemed to know exactly who he was, as well as everything about him, but Lu Han had no idea who he was.

There was also something rather threatening about his presence in general. And then he just glared at him, the glare was filled with hate and disgust; Lu Han couldn’t figure out why for the life of him.

And then Kris just turned around and left the room like he had never seen Lu Han. Zi Tao didn’t seem to notice the wordless exchange between the two, and Lu Han was left wondering what it was that he could have possibly done to the handsome man.

 

End of chapter 14

----------------------------------------------

In my head, everyone is in love with Lu Han, okay? lol 

I hope no one's confused, but this chapter is a little in the past compared to the previous one... but everything will be caught up by the next chapter.

I don't know how I feel about this chapter... but hope you liked it? ^_^;

Thank you to all my subscribers! ; A ; I love you all! ^_^ <3

Might not be uploading anything for the next couple days, need to sort out some details for the story, and still have school OTL so hopefully by friday? ^_^