Regrets

There's Just Something About You...

 

Se Hun woke up with a blinding headache the next day, and an aching pain that was physical, but he couldn't quite pinpoint where it was coming from. Sitting up he realized that he was lying on his own bed and he wondered how he had gotten there, in fact he didn't remember anything from last night.

He rubbed his eyes and looked around, his room was exactly the same except the Rubik's cube, which was now solved, was sitting next to him on the bed. Lu Han must have solved it and put it there... Wait, where was Lu Han? Trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his head, he got up and slowly made his way downstairs. He came downstairs to see that the floor was spotless and that the table had been cleared.

Now that he thought about it, the two of them never got to eat... At least not together. Se Hun had eaten when he went out last night, and he silently hoped that Lu Han had at least eaten something.

He was about to panic because he couldn't see the older boy but then he saw him asleep on the couch. Smiling a little to himself, Se Hun carefully approach the sleeping boy, and for a moment just stared at the peaceful, and doll-like face of the other boy.

Kneeling down next to him, Se Hun leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Lu Han's cheek. The older boy's eyes fluttered open then and there was confusion in his bright and doe-like eyes for a moment before he noticed Se Hun smiling at him. His soft lips formed the word oh, before he sat up and then smiled sadly at Se Hun before pulling him close.

"How do you feel Se Hun?" Lu Han asked softly, his voice was laced with concern and he seemed apologetic. "I'm so sorry..." Se Hun then felt him kiss the top of his head. Wincing, he pulled away from Lu Han and saw the guilt in his eyes; just what happened yesterday?!

Lu Han seemed to know what he was thinking, so after a moment he patted the couch next to him, telling Se Hun to come sit with him and he did so. Lu Han took a deep breath and started talking.

"Um... Last night... You came home rather drunk..." His voice was quiet, frightened even. Se Hun knew, right away that he wasn't going to like where this was going. "Y-you seemed angry about something... because you smashed several plates, along with the food on to the floor... I tried to ask what was wrong, but then you kissed me." His face was red and he was no longer looking at the younger boy. Oh god... What did I do to him? Se Hun mentally smacked himself in the face.

"I... I tried to push you away but you um... wouldn't budge... And then you pinned me to the wall and called me your doll..." His voice had steadily gotten quieter as he said that, so quiet that Se Hun had to strain to hear him.

"Did I-" Se Hun couldn't even finish the question; he was honestly fearing the very worst at that very moment.

Lu Han quickly shook his head in response. "Be-before you could... I um... knocked you out..."

Se Hun was surprised by this, in fact he just sat extremely still for a while, while an impressed smile crept onto his face.

"Wh-why are you smiling like that?" Lu Han seemed nervous, and his voice was starting to crack a little.

His smile became a slightly calmer one before he got up and went to get Lu Han some water.

"And how did you manage that?" He asked, teasingly, handing Lu Han the water. He was sure that the older boy was telling the truth, he just couldn't help but be a little impressed; he didn't think he had that in him.

"Y-you were trying to lead me upstairs," Lu Han continued in his small voice, after drinking some water. "And you had succeeded... and I panicked... so I grabbed the nearest object that I could find and um..."

"Hit me in the head with it?" Se Hun finished for him.

Lu Han responded with a small nod.

"And... Let me guess, you hit me with the Rubik's cube." Lu Han once again gave a small nod, refusing to meet Se Hun's eyes.

The younger boy contemplated this information for a moment before he suddenly burst out laughing. The older boy turned around to look at the younger, confusion written all over his face and his eyes were wide with surprise.

"I was wondering why my head hurt so much," Se Hun got out in between his laughter.

Concern replaced the confusion on Lu Han's face and he was now closer to Se Hun, worriedly checking over his head, presumably where he had hit Se Hun before.

"So does this mean you cleaned up the huge mess that I made?" Se Hun tilted his head as much as Lu Han would let him since the older one was still checking it.

"I did," He replied, his voice telling Se Hun not to worry about it. "I um...also put everything else away..." He trailed off, but Se Hun could tell what he was thinking, to keep the younger from destroying the rest of it and making another mess.

"So... you're not mad at me?" Lu Han now seemed to just be playing with Se Hun's hair, he had a cute and amused expression on his face. "I mean... I could have..."

Se Hun moved himself so that he was now lying on Lu Han's shoulder.

"I would be more mad if you hadn't knocked me out," Se Hun replied, enjoying the feeling of Lu Han's fingers in his hair. "I would never be able to forgive myself if I ever did that to you..."

The younger boy closed his eyes, currently feeling extremely content with life and just for that moment he allowed himself to forget his current troubles.

"Thank you, Lu Han..." He whispered to him, feeling rather sleepy. "You have no idea how much you mean to me..."

Right before Se Hun drifted off to sleep, he heard Lu Han say something that would have troubled him if he were more awake.

"I'm happy to hear you say that... but why someone as worthless as me?"

 

End of chapter 11

---------------------------------------------------------------

How many of you were worried Se Hun would actually do something? I can promise, that if anything happens to Lu Han, it won't be caused by Se Hun, at least not directly. 

New people will most likely be introduced next chapter. =3 

Thank you to all my wonderful subscribers! ; A ; I love you all! I can't believe I have more than 120 subscribers... that's just insane to me.

Until next time! Which would most likely be tomorrow. owo