Need

There's Just Something About You...

 

It was dark wherever he was, completely dark. Lu Han was standing in this darkness feeling completely lost and confused. Blindly, he waved his hands about, hoping to get some sort of clue as to where this was, but panicked a little when his fingers felt nothing but air.

Suddenly, light flooded the room and he was blinded for a moment. After regaining his bearings, he realized where he was almost immediately. He was back in that dark and dank basement that had pretty much been his jail cell for the past two years. Next thing he noticed was Se Hun, the very handsome boy was lying, rather motionless, on the floor a couple feet from him. His heartbeat quickened and his knees felt weak as he approached the younger boy before sinking onto the floor next to him helplessly.

"Se Hun..." He gasped out, his fingers hovering over the younger boy. "Se Hun... Please be okay..."

His voice was barely a whisper and he could feel the tears that were already prickling at the corners of his eyes. His fingers were just about to touch Se Hun when he heard a deep voice that made him freeze and sent cold shivers of fear down his spine.

"I wouldn't bother if I were you," The voice was completely emotionless, except for something that almost sounded like amusement in the person’s voice. "He's dead."

Those words snapped Lu Han out of his frozen state and his fingers continued to move towards the unconscious boy.

"No," He breathed out; he didn't believe them; he simply couldn't believe them. "No… He's not dead... he can't be..."

His hands were shaking when he finally touched Se Hun. Frantically, he began searching for a pulse. But there wasn't one. His eyes widened as tears finally began falling. For a moment Lu Han just sat there completely still, he was numb, and he felt dead himself; if Se Hun was gone then he had nothing to live for again... Se Hun had given him a reason to keep living; love.

Lu Han looked up at the sound of laughter ringing throughout the cold room; the laugh was hollow, emotionless, but that same amusement was still there.

"You made our life miserable," The voice continued flatly. "So, we're going to make sure you're never happy again."

And then the person turned around, and their footsteps could be heard ascending the staircase, but Lu Han hardly noticed.

He gathered Se Hun's motionless body into his arms and held him close. The younger boy’s body no longer held any of the familiar warmth... Lu Han couldn't control his emotions or tears anymore; actually he'd lost control a while ago...

"Se Hun..." He gasped through his unending tears. "Se Hun…I can't live without you Se Hun... Please... Please come back to me... Se Hun, I love you..."

 

Lu Han's eyes snapped open then, and found that he was in a soft bed that was definitely not the old and rusty one he had become used to. Looking around he found he was in a bright white room and knew that he was back in Se Hun's house. Slowly he tried to sit up only to fall back down on to the bed with a groan of pain.

Memories of before he passed out came rushing back and he found himself wondering what had happened while he was unconscious. Once again he tried to sit up and this time succeeded. Painfully he got out of the bed and noticed the bandages on his arms and the fact that he was wearing a different shirt; Se Hun must have changed and bandaged him. Se Hun... Where was Se Hun?! In a slight panic, he ran out of the room in search of the younger boy. Out of the room and straight into Se Hun.

"Oh! You're awake," Lu Han could feel pleasant shivers run down his spine at the sound of Se Hun's smooth and soft voice; Lu Han could listen to him talk forever. "I was just going to wake you... Um... I made some breakfast, did you want to go downstairs or should I-?"

Se Hun stopped speaking and Lu Han knew it was because he was crying. Wordlessly, Lu Han wrapped his arms around Se Hun, feeling so relieved that he was here, that he was alive, that he felt warm, and that his dream was just a terrible nightmare.

"Is everything okay Lu Han?" He felt Se Hun's arms encircle him and pull him closer. Lu Han closed his eyes and buried his face into the younger boy's shirt.

"Se Hun..." Lu Han gasped out in between sobs. "Ne-never leave me... Okay?"

Se Hun gently lifted Lu Han's face so that they were looking at each other. Leaning forward slightly, Se Hun began gently kissing Lu Han's tears away.

"I promise," He whispered as he placed a soft kiss upon Lu Han's lips. "I promise you will never be alone again."

 

End of chapter 8

---------------------------------------------

I think my Lu Han chapters sound better than my Se Hun chapters... my bias is showing... lol OTL

So yeah... fluff, lots of it, I'm sorry, I like fluffy romantic scenes... ^_^; I think my chapters are boring... like nothing happens, and you know this when you can summarize the entire chapter with a single word.... I really hope I'm not making anyone lose interest in my story... I really enjoy writing this. Hopefully it'll get more interesting soon? ^_^;; 

Once again, thank you so much to my subscribers and people who comment ; A ; You really make my day! 

Hopefully I'll be able to post a new chapter by tomorrow, so I hope you look forward to it! ^_^ Until then!