Worry

There's Just Something About You...

 

The next few days passed uneventfully, with the two of them simply enjoying each other's company. They spent a lot of that time talking to each, getting to know each other, and doing stuff together.

Se Hun had even taken Lu Han out on a date, but he had been extremely on edge the entire time; the older boy could feel the tension and uneasiness emanating from Se Hun, which, in turn, made Lu Han feel the same way. The date wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been, the mood had been rather...depressing. When Lu Han had asked about it afterwards Se Hun straight up denied it, saying that he was imagining things.

At night they would sleep in each other's arms, feeling comfort in the warmth coming from the other. Se Hun always woke up before Lu Han, and Lu Han always woke up feeling rather cold and fearful that his latest nightmare may have come true...

But then wonderful smells would waft up from downstairs and Lu Han would instantly become calmer after that. The older boy would then head downstairs and towards the kitchen. He would then loop his arms around Se Hun's waist, lean against the other's broad shoulders, and just be happy to be next to the other. The two of them would stay like that until Se Hun was done cooking and then he would turn around and the two of them would exchange good mornings and cute words of love before Lu Han would release him and they would finally sit down to eat.

It was just a small thing, but Lu Han was clinging to this reality, it was these small things that kept Lu Han sane; he couldn't even begin to explain the psychological damage his parents had done.

Se Hun helped a lot with his mental state of mind but sometimes there were those little things that made Lu Han afraid, paranoid that Se Hun was going to physically hurt him... That would lead to a couple of hours of gentle coaxing from the younger boy until Lu Han realized that he was with Se Hun and not with his 'parents.'

Se Hun had asked once but Lu Han never gave him a straight answer, all he told him was "I'm not ready to share that yet...”

Lu Han decided to ask about the person who had been at the door that day, one day. Se Hun's face paled and Lu Han instantly regretted it because Se Hun's face then darkened and he spun around and left the house. Lu Han decided to never bring it up again.

Lu Han waited for Se Hun until around midnight, by then he had become restless, and endlessly worried. Eventually he decided to go out and look for Se Hun.

Thing was though, Lu Han had no idea where to go look first. Remembering last time and how Se Hun had been drunk, Lu Han decided that the bars nearby would be a good place to start. Sadly he didn't really know where any bars were but luckily he managed to find a couple within a five-mile radius.

To be honest he was afraid of bars even though he'd never been to one. Taking a deep breath he was about to go in when he realized he didn't have any ID on him and just based upon his face no one was going to let him in, he looked much younger than he actually was.

Of course then he realized that the bar was most likely closed by now... This was confirmed by the fact that all the lights were off and that everything was deathly quiet. Well that obviously meant that Se Hun was most likely not at a bar, at least he hoped not.

He didn't know where to go now, so he wandered around and found his way back to that park where Se Hun had found him just a few days ago... It felt like the two of them had been together for years...

Sitting back down on that same bench, he suddenly realized how cold it was and wished that he had a jacket. He wrapped his arms around himself, shivering; he had no idea how to get back to Se Hun's house from here and nothing was open at this hour...

"Lu Han?" Lu Han almost jumped out of his skin at the sound of his name. "Is that really you?"

That voice... that soft and familiar voice... Could it be? Lu Han had never really had friends, but this person... He'd been a constant presence in Lu Han's life until the older boy had been forced to drop out of university two years ago; he'd been the closest thing to a friend Lu Han had ever had...

"Zi Tao..." He heard himself whisper the familiar name. "What are you doing here?"

 

End of chapter 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay Tao! lol, I can't promise he'll be in it a lot, but he'll be in the next few chapters, at least. I finished writing the next chapter as well, I actually really want you guys to read it, at least part of it. I'll try to post it by tonight, just needs to be edited a little. 

Thank you, once again, to my subscribers and people who comment consistantly and people who comment period. I'm so glad you guys all like my work ; A ;

So until next time! ^_^