Fear

There's Just Something About You...

 

Lu Han was startled by the doorbell, but Se Hun's reaction surprised him more. And then being told to hide... Did he think that whomever was at the door was dangerous? Lu Han did as he was told though, deciding that Se Hun knew best. He left to go back to Se Hun's room as the younger boy went to answer the door. Whoever it was, they were getting impatient; they were now pressing the doorbell repeatedly.  

And then it was quiet, so Se Hun had opened the door. Lu Han was about to close the bedroom door but then curiosity got the better of him and he left the room again but stayed upstairs.

"-need more time," He heard Se Hun say.

A deep, and velvety voice said something in response but the voice was muffled so he didn't quite catch what was said. There was silence for a moment before Se Hun replied in a deliberately lower voice, and Lu Han had to strain more, but he still couldn't hear clearly, but he did catch something that sounded like: "I want him to trust me."

Who was Se Hun talking about? Could it perhaps be Lu Han? Why would he be talking about him to this stranger? Did this person know about Lu Han? What was he keeping from him?

Due to his thoughts, the older boy missed the rest of the conversation since the next thing that he heard was the door closing and footsteps coming back in. Quietly, Lu Han managed to sneak back into Se Hun's room and pretended to be busy with something.

He picked up the first thing he saw, which happened to be a Rubik's cube. Lu Han smiled to himself as he sat down on the bed and began to try to solve the puzzle, and memories of happier times surfaced. Se Hun didn't come back to the room immediately, which would have surprised and worried Lu Han if he hadn’t been engrossed in his puzzle. Se Hun entered the room just as Lu Han was sliding the last row into place, leaving a perfectly complete puzzle.

"Wow, you solved it!" Se Hun seemed genuinely impressed as he sat himself down next to Lu Han on the bed. "Can you do it again?" The younger asked, his eyes shining.  

Lu Han smiled kindly and nodded in agreement. Eagerly, Se Hun messed up the Rubik's cube again and then gave it back to Lu Han. As Lu Han solved it again, he could feel Se Hun's constant stare on his hands, which eventually moved up to the older boy's face. Feeling slightly concerned, Lu Han turned to face Se Hun who had this sad smile on his face and his eyes showed a number of emotions; from sadness to pain, to fear and something that looked like guilt. Se Hun turned away then and stood up.

"I'm sorry Lu Han," He said, his back to him. "I just need some air... I'll be back soon."

And then he was gone, leaving Lu Han sitting there alone with the unfinished Rubik's cube clutched tightly in both hands and with a stunned expression looking like he had just been slapped.

 

Lu Han was woken up rather unpleasantly in the middle of the night by loud noises that sounded like something being intentionally shattered. He had fallen asleep still clutching the Rubik's cube like a lifeline, having spent the entire day thinking about Se Hun and wondering, if perhaps he had said or done something wrong. And then it turned to why the younger boy was keeping secrets from him after he wondered if it had anything to do with the mystery man that had been at the door earlier... Then he realized that he still barely knew Se Hun, and that Se Hun barely knew him either but still accepted him.

Sighing, Lu Han realized that the two of them were in a similar situation; they both had secrets they were hiding from the other. And he'd fallen into an uneasy sleep, Se Hun still on his mind.

Another loud bang brought Lu Han back to reality. Wearily, he got out of bed and went to check on the source of the noise. He tried to move as quietly as possible, since he was afraid that there was, perhaps, a burglar. From the stairs, Lu Han could see a lone figure standing next to the kitchen table and several pieces of what looked like shattered plates along with the food that had been on them on the floor next to the person. Moving over to the light switch, he flicked it on and went to look back at the kitchen table to recognize the figure as Se Hun.

He was about to approach him when Se Hun threw another plate on to the floor; Lu Han winced, watching it shatter. The younger boy seemed to be angered by something and now Lu Han wasn’t sure what to do. Just then, Se Hun spun around suddenly and stalked towards Lu Han, his face an unreadable mask.

“Se Hun…” Lu Han decided to try to talk to him. “Is everyth-?”

And then Se Hun’s lips were on his, but this kiss was different, this kiss felt hungry, desperate, and Lu Han didn’t like it. His eyes widened when he tasted the alcohol on his lips, and the odor of alcohol was coming off of Se Hun as well; it was obvious that he was quite drunk.

The younger boy was now trying to force Lu Han’s mouth open, and Lu Han tried to refuse him, but then Se Hun bit the older boy’s bottom lip, which caused him to gasp. Se Hun stuck his tongue in almost immediately and Lu Han could feel tears stinging his eyes; why was the younger boy acting like this? Roughly, Lu Han was pushed against the wall, Se Hun pining him there by the wrists. Se Hun then broke the kiss but he continued to stare at Lu Han, a hungry lust in his eyes, something that the older boy had never seen before in those otherwise beautiful eyes.

“Se Hun, why-!” Se Hun seemed quite determined to not let Lu Han speak, for he now slapped a hand roughly on to Lu Han’s face.

“Shhh…” He whispered, their foreheads were now touching. “I promise you will enjoy this, my little doll…”

 

End of chapter 10

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, I promise you'll know who the person at the door is within the next few chapters, I actually have a plan now xD shockingly enough...

Anyways, I'm probably going to be incorporating a few characters, because I can... so you can keep voting for who you want in the story, they'll be characters based on your votes and my personal preference, so um, hope you like who I decide to add! ^_^;

So, until next time, not sure when I'll be able to post another chapter... hopefully by Monday? =3 Good bye lovely subscribers! <3