Found

There's Just Something About You...

 

"Oh my god," Chanyeol exclaimed. "Our Se Hun loves someone?!"

"Sh-shut up..." Se Hun felt his face heat up and he looked away, slightly embarrassed.

"I must meet this person Hunnie," Chanyeol continued. "This person who has melted our Se Hun's heart. Baekkie! Don't you want to meet him too? This Lu Han?"

Baekhyun entered the room and wound his arms around Chanyeol's waist.

"Oh yes, I would," He practically purred. "I bet he's adorable, but no one is as cute as my Channie."

"And same to you my Baekkie." And then the two of them exchanged several kisses and made exaggerated kissy sounds; it was disgusting but Se Hun sincerely hoped that he and Lu Han could one day be so close.

"Anyways, can you two continue this later?" Se Hun pretended to be annoyed. "Will you help or not?"

The two of them separated momentarily to beam at him.

"Of course we will, right Baek Baek?" Chanyeol agreed happily while he moved away from Baekhyun and approached Se Hun. "We'll help you find your beautiful doll, I can promise you that."

 

Several hours later, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Se Hun were in the youngest boy’s house; they were all tired and none of them had even found a trace of Lu Han... Se Hun was in a state of despair; Lu Han was gone and he couldn’t help but feel that it was completely his fault...

He buried his face into his hands and sank into the couch next to Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were in each other’s arms, asleep.

The only reason they were back here was because those two kept complaining and Se Hun got sick of them, so he relented and brought them back here hoping that Lu Han had come back... but sadly he had not.

Frustrated that him and Lu Han had been separated for so long, Se Hun went upstairs hoping to find something that would at least remind him of the beautiful older boy. Upon entering the room that the two of them shared Se Hun immediately picked up the Rubik's cube, noticing that Lu Han messed it up again.

He held it close. Se Hun liked to think of the Rubik's cube as a physical representation of Lu Han's mind and heart; when he was at ease, the puzzle was solved, and when he wasn’t, the Rubik's cube was messed up, like it was right now; he didn’t even want to think about what he had been going through. Climbing into their bed, he imagined Lu Han lying next to him, and in his arms...

 

And next thing Se Hun knew, the doorbell was being pressed frantically, waking him up rather suddenly. Startled, Se Hun jumped out of the bed and ran to the door. His frantic footsteps woke up Baekhyun and Chanyeol but he didn't even spare them a glance.

"Se Hun? What's going on?" Chanyeol asked sleepily while following after Se Hun, Baekhyun close behind. After the three of them stopped at the door, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol from behind and placed his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder, and Chanyeol placed a hand over Baekhyun's.

Se Hun wasn't sure why they had followed him, or why he, himself was making a big deal out of this, but he was, because no matter how slim the possibility, it could be whom he hope it to be. He took a deep breath before finally opening the door but found no one there, he’d also failed to notice that the doorbell had stopped ringing a while ago. Peeking outside, his heartbeat sped up after seeing who was leaning against the wall next to the door.

"Lu Han..." Se Hun whispered before going outside. "Lu Han... I was so worried about you!"

Eagerly, the younger boy pulled Lu Han into his arms, trying to keep the two of them as physically close as possible, and for a moment Se Hun was so happy to see him that he didn't even notice anything was wrong.

Then he felt Lu Han's heart pounding against his own chest, heard the older boy’s shallow breathing and then the strong smell of blood filled his nose. Immediately, he released Lu Han and just looked at him; the older boy's face was deathly pale, and his eyes were glassy. Se Hun could feel his own heart slamming against his ribcage; just what happened to Lu Han?!

"Lu Han!" He called, the concern obvious. "Lu Han, look at me!"

He tilted the older boy's head and looked at him. Leaning down, he kissed him, desperate for some sort of reaction. There was no doubt in his mind that something was extremely wrong now, since he got no response to his kisses.

"Kris..." Lu Han whispered after Se Hun pulled away.

Se Hun's face paled considerably at the sound of that name; luckily Lu Han didn't seem to notice.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were a good distance away, holding on to each other and trying to be respectful to the other two, but Se Hun was currently concentrating on Lu Han alone, the other two were all but forgotten.

"Se Hun... it hurts..." Lu Han was finally looking at him, but didn't seem to be seeing him.

"Where hurts, my beautiful doll?" Se Hun was whispering, and tears were sliding down his face; did Kris hurt his beautiful Lu Han? "Show me..."

For a moment there was no reaction until his hand moved up to his shoulder, where there was blood staining his shirt.

"It... hurts..." Lu Han repeated before falling against Se Hun like he was no longer capable of standing by himself.

"Shh," Se Hun choked out between sobs. "Baby, it'll be okay, I'm here now..."

"Se Hun... you lied to me..." The younger froze at Lu Han's sudden words; he hadn't wanted it to be like this, he had wanted to explain himself. Now, because of him, the only person he had ever loved was hurt.

"No, Lu Han..." He was quite literally crushing Lu Han against him now. "None of it was a lie..."

"Are you… still… lying to me?” Lu Han gasped out as he tried to push Se Hun away.

"No! No, none of it was a lie…” The younger boy repeated, everything else just sounded like an excuse in his head, all he did was pull him closer, not caring that he got blood on his clothes but he hoped that he wasn't hurting the other. Lu Han stopped struggling and leaned against him.

"So, you do love me?" Lu Han was starting to sound weaker.

"Of course,” He buried his face into Lu Han's shoulder. "I love you more than anything... And that's the truth..."

"Aw, how heartwarming," Suddenly a voice said, the sarcasm thick.

Se Hun could feel cold shivers of fear run down his spine and he unconsciously tried to pull Lu Han closer, trying to protect him.

"Kris..."

 

End of chapter 15

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read!

The more I think about this chapter the more I feel like it interrupts the flow of the story... and that something is missing... i don't even know... if you would like me to rewrite this chapter please comment and tell me so OTL 

Oh, and uh, would anyone be interested in helping me edit chapters before I post them? Just make sure everything is consistent, everything makes sense, nothing is weird, out of place, etc. and of course spelling and grammar. I feel like I'm rushing the story now... ugh.

I'm sorry ; A ; I so need to stop hurting my darling Lu Han... he... he deserves to be happy! And yes, there's uh, some sort of secret, it shall be revealed soon enough. I hope you liked the chapter... OTL

I'll try to update again tomorrow, no promises though... ^_^;

Thank you to all my subscribers and people who comment! <3 truly appreciated! owo