Threat

There's Just Something About You...

 

Se Hun was lost; he'd promised Lu Han that he was going to bring him back something special; sadly he didn’t have much to go on. So there he was, empty-handed and he couldn't even figure out how to get home... 

It had been a month since the two of them had made up, and Kris had left them alone, Se Hun had somehow convinced him to. He still didn't know what had happened to Lu Han's shoulder, or rather what Kris had done to him. Lu Han wasn't ready to tell him, so he was going to respect that.

Se Hun sighed and started walking again, hoping to at least find his destination. Looking around, he realized that he had been in the right place all along. He went into the nearest store and looked around.

Lu Han had mentioned to him, before, that he had had a special deer plushie that his real parents had given him before they passed away and that was the only thing he remembered about his real parents. Lu Han had mentioned that he had been living with his adoptive parents before meeting Se Hun, but never said much more than that. His adoptive parents had thrown the plushie away, and now he missed it.

Se Hun had no idea what it looked like though, so he decided to get Lu Han something very specific. He smiled to himself as he saw what he was looking for on the shelf, so he quickly paid for it, not being able to wait to get back to his Lu Han.

He was just leaving the shop when a hand grabbed his arm and another muffled his scream.

"Don't make a sound," A deep and familiar voice told him. "And come with me."

Kris. Of all the times and all the places, it had to be there... At least Lu Han wasn't there. Se Hun nodded against his hand, so Kris released him and started walking away with the younger boy following after him reluctantly; Se Hun did not like where this was going.

Eventually, they came to a stop in a deep alleyway, faraway from any other people. Kris turned to face him, his face emotionless.

"So, Se Hun," Kris placed emphasis upon his name. He didn't usually call him by name unless he was angry. "What can you tell me? 

Se Hun winced. He was afraid of Kris slightly.

"I... I... don't think he's the one you're looking for," Se Hun lied; they both knew that there was no chance that it was anyone else.

"Don't give me that crap!" Kris roughly pushed Se Hun into the wall. "Tell me what I want to know!"

Se Hun winced as his back connected with the wall. Taking a deep breath, Se Hun decided now was a good a time as ever to say what he had wanted to say for a while now.

"Kris," He looked the taller man right in the eyes. "I'm not going to tell you anything, and I'm not going to do this anymore..."

"What did you just say?" Kris almost literally growled.

"I... can't do this anymore," He repeated, trying to keep his voice from shaking. "I love him too much..."

"You... You're choosing him over your own happiness?" Kris was pushing him harder against the wall now, his palms digging into Se Hun’s shoulders; the pain was burning.

"No," Se Hun gasped out. "He is my happiness..." 

Kris' expression became one of disbelief.

"Is that so," Kris roughly tossed Se Hun aside before turning around.  "I hope you don't regret that." 

And then he walked away, leaving Se Hun leaning against the wall and rubbing his shoulders.

 

Se Hun arrived home to a huge mess; it looked like someone had been trying to find something but failed so they messed everything up on purpose, or there had been a huge struggle of some sort. Se Hun immediately wondered if Lu Han was all right. Shocked, Se Hun dropped the bag he’d been carrying on to the floor.

 "Lu Han!" He called out desperately. "Lu Han, where are you?"

"Se Hun!" He started at the sound of his name, but then realized that it wasn't Lu Han’s voice. "Se Hun, come here!" 

He immediately went in the direction of the voice to find Chanyeol holding an unconscious Baekhyun in his arms. 

"Wh- what happened to Baekhyun? Where's Lu Han?" Se Hun practically screamed.

"Baekkie..." Chanyeol sniffed while pulling the unconscious boy closer. "Baekkie..."

Chanyeol’s voice became really quiet after that, so Se Hun went closer to Chanyeol, trying to hear him.

"Lu Han... and there's someone else..."

"What? Who?" Se Hun was terrified now; was it Kris? It couldn't be, right?

"Lu Han called him 'Zi Tao,'" Chanyeol told Se Hun, but his attention was still on his beloved Baekhyun.

"Do you know wher-?" Se Hun stopped mid-sentence due to a piercing scream; Lu Han...

"I'm sorry Chanyeol, I'll be back..." And then he was running towards the scream and hoping that his Lu Han was okay...

"Zi Tao!" He heard Lu Han's voice scream, pain in his voice. "I don't know what you want!"

"Don't lie Lulu," Se Hun shivered at the slightly cold voice, that voice had the same effect as Kris'. "You know exactly what I want, I want information and I'm going to get it!"

Se Hun was running faster now; they seemed to be in the bedroom he and Lu Han shared.

"Come on Lu Han, tell me so I don't have to hurt you more," Se Hun heard the voice say. He was now standing right at the door.

"I don't care what you do to me," Lu Han's voice was laced with pain.

Grasping the doorknob, Se Hun tried to push the door open only to find that it was locked. He started banging on the door.

" Lu Han!" Se Hun screamed. "Please open the door!"

 "Oh, how wonderful," The other voice said and there was a lot of shuffling before the door opened and Se Hun was pulled in before the door was locked again. 

Se Hun was slightly disoriented for a moment before his eyes landed on Lu Han. The oldest boy in the room was slumped in the corner next to the bed, his face contorted in pain, and blood soaked his clothes.

"Lu Han!" Se Hun shouted and tried to run to him only to be stopped by the other boy that now had Se Hun in a headlock. And then he heard a click as something cold touched his head-- a gun.

 "Tell me Lulu," Zi Tao's voice was unusually calm. "Tell me or I'll kill him."

 

End of chapter 19

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long with the chapter OTL Hope you liked it ^_^

Thanks, again, to cupcakemini5 for helping me edit, it's really appreciated! ^_^

Sorry for the cliffhanger lol... uh... next chapter will be posted... latest Friday, promise!

Thank you to all my subscribers! <3 and people who comment, your comments make me feel like my story is worth continuing. i love you all <3