Attraction

There's Just Something About You...

 

It was a rainy and, overall, just extremely bleary day. A young man, who looked to be no more than eighteen, was running through the streets with no umbrella, and needless to say, he was soaked to the bone. His ribs could, almost, clearly be seen through his t-shirt that now clung to him. Se Hun watched this young man from a distance, under his umbrella, fascinated by him for a reason he couldn’t quite pinpoint. The young man continued to run like if he stopped he would just cease to exist. One would see tons of people running everyday, but this particular young man, he exuded some sort of force that made Se Hun want him and he hadn't even had a clear view of his face yet.

Completely out of curiosity he had been following this young man for quite awhile, at first, but then that curiosity became something like longing. Se Hun couldn't help but feel that he seemed so different from any one else; he had been resisting the urge to go run with him. He didn't want to appear like he was a stalker, although the way he was going about it now made him seem more like one. Having been thinking so much, Se Hun hadn't even noticed that the young man had stopped, which he was a little surprised at, having not expected him to stop any time soon. Slowly he began approaching him, taking this as an opportunity of sorts.

What he hadn't expected was that the boy had thoughts of suicide on his mind. Se Hun stood in shock for a moment as he watched the boy walk towards oncoming traffic, and then just stop in front of a car that was shooting at him rapidly. And then Se Hun was hurtling towards him, his only intent was to save him; he wanted him alive, no, he needed him alive. At basically the very last moment, Se Hun grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him out of the way causing both of them to fall on to the sidewalk, but at least they were out of harm's way.

Se Hun sat up almost immediately and turned to the other whom was still lying on his back.

"Yah!" Se Hun yelled at him, purely out of worry. "Why did you do that?!"

The young man sat up but didn't look at him. "Why did you save me?" His voice was barely a whisper, and Se Hun almost missed his words. Se Hun got up and stopped in front of him. "What do you mean why did I save you? Did you want to die tha-?" Se Hun didn't get to finish his sentence since his breath had just caught in his throat. The young man had chosen then to look up at Se Hun and to put it simply, he was beautiful. His large doe eyes were a warm chocolate brown, his nose was perfect and he had the softest looking lips that Se Hun had ever seen; Se Hun felt an overwhelming urge to kiss him even though they'd just met. "Thank you..." The other boy was saying now, his voice was soft and velvety. "I really didn't want to die... I just have nothing to live for."   

Se Hun was taken aback by those words and was rather unsure what to say at this point. The other boy hadn’t seemed to notice him staring, so he didn’t turn away.

"What's your name?" Se Hun asked then while kneeling down in front of him.

"Lu Han..." He told him.

"Well, Lu Han," Se Hun liked the sound of his name on his lips and knew that he would most likely be saying it as much as possible from now on. "My name is Se Hun, how about we go back to my place?"

He knew that inviting a stranger back to his house was rash, but Lu Han just seemed different. And then he stood up and held his hand out to Lu Han, waiting for his answer. Lu Han seemed to think about it for a moment before reaching out and grabbing Se Hun’s hand.

" Yes," He said as Se Hun pulled him up. "I think I would like that..."

 

End of chapter 1

------------------------------------------------------

So that's chapter 1... please feel free to comment, I love hearing about what you guys think... feedback would be appreciated. This chapter's a little short, I'll try to make them longer. Thank you to all my subscribers! ; A ; It really means a lot.

And um... I can tell you now that nothing is really going to happen in the next chapter... so please don't be disappointed... OTL