The dancing king and dancing queen!

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

SNSD's dorm:

 

" Taengoo-yah, let's go to shopping. I want to buy a new shoes for dancing!" said Hyoyeon. " Okay, tell the girls that we want to go to shopping" ordered Taeyeon to Hyoyeon. All the girls get ready to go shopping like Taeyeon said.

 

Shopping mall:

 

Hyoyeon: Let's go there. ( shoe shop )

SNSD: Okay.

Jessica: Aish Hyoyeon-ah, you always buy shoes for your dancing. Sometime you have to buy shoes and then go for a date. But you always with your dancing. Aigoo...!!!

Hyoyeon: Like I said, dancing are my love. I know you dating Jaebum now, but please don't just thinking of dating.

 

Hyoyeon choose a shoe that she think is suit with her dancing. She ask their friend " Girls, do you think this suit for me?". No response. When she turn around she saw Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk: Buy shoe for your dancing?

Hyoyeon: Yeah, but where are the girls?

Eunhyuk: I told them that I would accompany you to buy shoes. They must not really know about this, so I told them to go for their own needs. I would accompany you to buy new shoe for your dancing.

Hyoyeon: Ok, thanks! Do you think this is suit with me?

Eunhyuk: Hmm... yeah, it suit you very well. You look like a princess.

Hyoyeon: Ohh, thanks Eunhyuk. I choose this!

Eunhyuk: Okay then.

Hyoyeon: Done, let's go the girls!

Eunhyuk: Emm.. no, no. You and me will go the food court. I want to talk to you, Hyoyeon!

Hyoyeon: Oh, okay!

 

At the food court:

 

After ordered  food and water, Eunhyuk start the conversation.

 

Eunhyuk: Do you still with your decision?

Hyoyeon: What decision?

Eunhyuk: You rejected my love?

Hyoyeon: Emm, yes!

Eunhyuk: I'm always waiting for you to changed your mind. But it is not working. Do you still love Junho?

Hyoyeon: Eunhyuk, you don't have to waiting for me. And yes, I do still love Junho.

Eunhyuk: Did Junho asking you for dating?

Hyoyeon: No!

Eunhyuk: See, you don't to waiting for him. Just accept me!

Hyoyeon: Eunhyuk, please don't force me to love you back. My heart still on Junho!

Eunhyuk: What are you waiting for, huh? Junho does not love you, he have Min ( Miss A ).

Junho: What are you talking about?

Eunhyuk: I saw him with Min earlier.

Hyoyeon: That doesn't make sense at all!

Eunhyuk: You don't believe me huh! I show the picture. ( in his handphone )

Hyoyeon: ( Surprise ) What this all mean?

Eunhyuk: It's mean they are dating!

Hyoyeon: You're lying! ( left him )

 

Without Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon realizing, Junho and Min saw them together. So they decide to leave the food court. Min like Eunhyuk, so she felt jealous saw Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon together. The same with Junho.

 

After leave the food court, Hyoyeon call Taeyeon.

 

Hyoyeon: Taengoo-yah, where are you?

Taeyeon: We just go back to the dorm since Eunhyuk said that he will send you home!

Hyoyeon: What?! Okay then, see you later!

 

Hyoyeon go back the dorm with taxi. She doesn't want to see Eunhyuk again. To her, Eunhyuk are lying. ' Junho are mine' thought Hyoyeon. She still thinking that Eunhyuk are lying. And Junho are not dating Min. After arrive at her dorm, she go to her room with full of anger in her heart. Everyone in the dorm are surprise to see Hyoyeon like that.

 

Sunny: Let me go to talk to her.

SNSD: Okay!

Sunny: Hyoyeon-ah, open the door. It's me Sunkyu! ( knocked the door )

Hyoyeon: ( Open the door ) Come in!

Sunny: Thank you.

Hyoyeon: What do you want?

Sunny: What's up with you? Is there something wrong?

Hyoyeon: Why do leave me with Eunhyuk? I hate that guy!

Sunny: But why?

Hyoyeon: He said that Junho and Min are dating so he force me to love him back!

Sunny: What's the wrong if Junho and Min are dating? Do you love Junho?

Hyoyeon: Yeah, I love him. And Junho are mine!

Sunny: Oh my Hyoyeon, you love Junho?! I can't believe it! But wait, is he really dating Min?

Hyoyeon: I don't know! But I wish it is not true.

Sunny: You have to ask Junho yourselfe. We not mean that to leave you with Eunhyuk alone but he force us to! Sorry my dear Hyo!

Hyoyeon: It's okay Sunny.

 

The next day:

 

Hyoyeon: Morning girls!

SNSD: Morning!

Taeyeon: Hyo, why are you look so down?

Hyoyeon: Nothing!

Tiffany: Are you sick?

Hyoyeon: No!

Taeyeon: Oh, okay. Enjoy the breakfast. We're going to college.

Hyoyeon: Thanks!

 

At the college:

 

' Aish, why are the girls are so late' thought Wooyoung. " There they are" said Junsu. SNSD go to the where are 2PM is.

 

SNSD: Sorry guys, we late!

2PM: it's okay!

Junho: Hyoyeon, I want to talk to you!

Hyoyeon: Okay.

Junho: Are you and Eunhyuk dating?

Hyoyeon: What do you care? It's non of your business. And plus you have Min now!

Junho: I care because.... I love you! And Min not my girlfriend! I want you to.

Hyoyeon: What! Junho did you really love me?

Junho: Yes, I love you!

 

After he said like that, he kiss her on the lips. Hyoyeon kiss him more. It make Junho smile in his heart. He know that Hyoyeon love him too. Junho break the kiss. 

 

Junho: Let's go to the other!

Hyoyeon: Let's go!

 

................

 

Yea, JunHyo couple...

What do you think?

Subscribe and comment...