I am, PREGNENT?

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

SNSD's dorm:

 

The girls are already home. They tell each other that how their date was. They all feel really happy that their each boyfriend have such a surprise for them. But they didn't realize that Tiffany wasn't there untill Sooyoung tell them what happeo tned to Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung: Girls, this morning Tiffany's back with Victoria's house. But she deosn't look well. She look really in pain. She told me that she just had headache but then she throw up. I'm really worried about her.

Taeyeon: Let's go to her room and told her to go to the clinic.

 

All the girls now are in front of Tiffany's room. They knocked the door but no responese. Taeyeon decide to just open the door. When she first seeing Tiffany lying on the bed, they think Tiffany are asleep. But looking for the second time, " Tiffany's fainted", said Hyoyeon. They all help to get Tiffany's up and brought her to the hospital. Jessica tell Jaebum what happened to Tiffany.

 

Jessica: Hello, Jay! Come to the hospital quickly. Tiffany's fainted.

Jaebum: Okay, we're on the way okay?!

Jessica: Okay, bye!

 

2PM' dorm:

 

They all tell each other their date with their girlfriend except for Junsu, since he don't date anyone yet. Since last time, his heart was always not feeling good like something has happen. Then he thought of Tiffany. ' Is she okay right now?' thought Junsu.

Suddenly, Jaebum got a called from Jessica. He's so happy. But she's sounded like panic.

 

Jaebum: Hello!

Jessica: Hello, Jay! Come to the hospital quickly.Tiffany's fainted.

Jaebum: Calm down Jessica. Tell me one by one what actually happen?!

Jessica: Sooyoung said that she is feel dizzy and throw up. When we go to her room, she's fainted.

Jaebum: Okay, we're on the way okay?!

Jessica: Okay, bye!

 

Jaebum: Guys, quickly. We'll go to the hospital. Junsu, Tiffany's fainted!

2PM: What?! Junsu: What happen?

Jaebum: Jessica's said that Tiffany feels dizzy and throw up. But then she know that Tiffany already fainted.

 

' God, save my Tiffany. I hope that nothing happen to her' thought Junsu.

 

At the hospital:

 

2PM: Girls!

SNSD + Jinki: Guys! Tiffany still in the emergency room.

2PM: Everything will be fine, girls.

SNSD + Jinki: Yeah, everything will be fine.

 

 Then, the doctor come out. " Who are Tiffany's relatives?" ask the doctor.

 

Junsu: She doesn't have a relatives doctor. We all are her friend.

SNSD: Yes, we are!

Doctor: Guys, Tiffany are pregnent.

SNSD + 2PM + Jinki: What?! She is pregnent.

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

 

What are the doctor talking about. I am, PREGNENT? No way... no way... Who's the father? Impossible I am pregnent. This is impossible, IMPOSSIBLE!

 

End of P.O.V.

 

All the girls were approuch Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon: Tiffany, you're pregnent?

Tiffany: I don't Taeyeon-ah, I really don't know. ( crying )

Jessica: It's okay Tiffany, but who's the father?

Tiffany: I don't know, I really don't know!

Sunny: Fany, Fany, it's okay. We will take care of you and the baby.

SNSD: Yeah, what Sunny's said are true. No matter what happen, we will still support you!

 

All the girls can accept it except for Taeyeon. She really can't accept it but still tying to control her emotion. She don't to ruin the friendship between her and Tiffany.

 

..............

 

Who's the father of Tiffany's baby?

Subscribe and comment....