Announcement!

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

The next day:

 

2PM are exited to see SNSD again like usual especially, Wooyoung and Nichkhun since they dating Taeyeon and Yuri. SNSD sat at the cafeteria when 2PM came and greeting SNSD.

 

Wooyoung go to Taeyeon and whisper to her. " Why don't we announce now about us since they all here?!" said Wooyoung. Taeyeon surprise. " What, now?", asked Taeyeon. It's not she didn't want to but she feel bad for Tiffany. " Yes, now" response Wooyoung.

 

Taeyeon: Guys, listen here. I want to announce something. Me and Wooyoung are dating.

 

Everyone surprise especially Tiffany, Junsu and SNSD member since they know Tiffany like Wooyoung and Taeyeon are her best friend.

 

All: Really, since when?

Taeyeon, Wooyoung: Yesterday.

 

Nichkhun look at Yuri and give signal that tell the other about their relationship too. Then he saw Yuri nodded.

 

Nichkhun: Guys, I want to tell you that me and Yuri are dating too.

Taecyeon: Why don't tell me Khun-ah.

Nichkhun: I want to tell you at the right time. Now, this is the right time.

Jaebum: Since when, dude?

Nichkhun: Yesterday too.

 

Sooyoung: Are you okay, Fany? ( whisper to her. All the SNSD member look at Tiffany including Taeyeon )

Tiffany: No... ah no, I mean I'm ok.

Everone fell bad for Tiffany but at the same time feel glad for Taeyeon. Jinki who also looking at Tiffany feel sad for her but glad at the same time because she still single. Sunny told him that Tiffany like Wooyoung, that's why he know.

 

Jinki's P.O.V.

 

Yeah, Tiffany still single and Wooyoung now already had s girlfriend. I want you Tiffany, but how? I have Sunny, and I don't want to lost both of you. 

 

End of P.O.V.