SuFany conversation...

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

"Miyoung-ah...", called Junsu for Tiffany. " Oh, Junsu oppa....". " What are you doing here all alone?" asked Junsu. " I just wanted to be alone", said Tiffany. " Am I bother you since you wanted to be alone?" " No, I like you here by my side. I want someone to talk to now".    "Do you have a problem?" Junsu suspicion. " .....no" " Do you remember our promised?" " Of course, Junsu oppa" reply Tiffany.

 

Flashback:

 

"Junsu oppa.." "Yeah, Miyoung-ah". "Can we be best friend?" asked Tiffany to Junsu. " Why do you asking?" response Junsu. " I never had a friend before you. My brother always control my movement 'till I have no friend. I know he loved me but untill make no friend want to beclosed to me, I cannot accept that". Tiffany have no parents that's why his brother become very protective because   he doesn't want Tiffany to be hurt untill he met Junsu, which caring, loving and protective. " He loves you so much and don't want you to be hurt by any man, that's why". " I asking you, oppa. Can we be best friend" asked tiffany again. " Of course. I thought we were best friend all this while, hehe", as Junsu said like that, straight Tiffany hug him tighly. " But, promise that we telling each other our problem, ok?" " I promise oppa, thank you".

 

End of flashback.

 

Junsu: We promised to tell our problem to each other, right?

Tiffany: Yeah! True.

Junsu: So tell me what is your problem. I can tell.

Tiffany: It is Wooyoung ( sigh ).

Junsu: What's up with Wooyoung.

Tiffany: This morning, I greet him but he doesn't greet me back. You know I like him right, but why he hate me?

Junsu: ....ahh...why... do you say he hate you?

Tiffany: Everytime I met him, he does not look  at me or greet me.

Junsu: Emm....... ( speechless )

Tiffany: Oppa, it look like you have a problem too, don't you/

Junsu: Yeah! Everytime I saw or met Sunny, my heart beating so fast. And when  I saw her with Jinki ( Sunny's boyfriend ) I felt jealous. Why must I felt like that?

Tiffany: Wooh, oppa you fall for her.

Junsu: Fall for her??

Tiffany: You falling in love with her!!

Junsu: Really!!!????

 

With SNSD:

 

Taeyeon: Girls, do you see Tiffany??

SNSD: No!!

Seohyun: I thought she was with Junsu oppa...??!!

Taeyeon: Junsu 2PM?

Seohyun: Emm... I just thought!

 

With 2PM:

 

Jaebum: Guys, did you see Junsu???

2PM: No!!!

Nickhun: I thought she was with Tiffany...??!!

Jaebum: Tiffany SNSD?

NIckhun: I just tought dude.. I actually don't know!!