Tiffany, thanks for everything!

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

Junsu's P.O.V.

 

I tell my friends that Tiffany is still alive. But they didn't trust me. They said that I'm still can't forget her, that's why. But when I come back to Korea with Tiffany and Junhee, they trust me now. When Tiffany and SNSD met again, they were crying while hugging. 2PM just stood and do nothing as they still surprised that Tiffany actually didn't die. What I'm glad for the most is Wooyoung now forgive Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: Honey, what are you doing?

Junsu: Nothing! Aigoo, you don't have to do anything babe. You're pregnent!

Tiffany: This is nothing honey! You said that we're going to meet our friends right?

Junsu: Yes!

 

Yeah, Tiffany and I now are married and Tiffany pregnent for 5 month already. The others are also married. Wooyoung-Taeyeon, Jaebum-Jessica, Taecyeon-Yoona, Nichkhun-Yuri, Junho-Hyoyeon, Chansung-Sooyoung, Yonghwa-Seohyun and Sunny met another guy and better than me, Sungmin. They are also married. 

 

With SNSD + 2PM:

 

Junsu + Tiffany: Hi, guys!

SNSD + 2PM: Hi Junsu, hi Tiffany and hi Junhee! 

Junhee: Hi!

SNSD: Junhee-yah, you'll getting a brother/sister soon. Are you happy?

Junhee: Yes, I'm soooo happy!

SNSD + 2PM: Hahaha.......

Jinki: Hey, Tiff!

Tiffany: ( Turn to Jinki ) Hey!

Jinki: I'm sorry for what I've done to you.

Tiffany: It's okay!

Junsu: Well Jinki, you have a child. Did you know that?

Jinki: Huh?!

Junsu: ( Point to Junhee ) That's your daughter with Fany, not me! But can I change her name to Kim Junhee now?

Jinki: Of course. She's also your daughter. Plus, I have Victoria and our future baby now!

Junsu: Thanks babe!

 

Yes, Jinki and Victoria are married since he know that Victoria like him. We like a happy family now.

 

With Tiffany & Junsu's in their room:

 

Junsu: ( Brag her to the bed ) You need to rest, babe! 

Tiffany: Okay. ( Hug Junsu and Junsu hug her back )

Junsu: Tiffany, all thanks to you. Because of you, Victoria got Jinki. Because of you, I realize that all this time I love you. I cannot live without you. Tiffany, thanks for everything! I love you babe. ( kiss her forehead )

Tiffany: Honey, I love you too. ( kiss his cheek )

 

The end.....

 

................................................................................................................................................................................