Why do you hate me???

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

SNSD's dorm:

 

Tiffany back to the dorm after finished the conversation with Junsu. After enter in the dorm, Taeyeon asked " Tiffany, where are going?". " I'm go the land at the front of our college with Junsu oppa", response Tiffany. 

Taeyeon: Did you eaten?

Tiffany: Yes.

Taeyeon: Ok. 

 

Tiffany go to her room after talked with Taeyeon. Taeyeon noticed that something are happened to her friend. So she go to her best friend's room.

Taeyeon:Mushroom-ah!

Tiffany: Oh, Tangoo-yah!

Taeyeon: Did something happened to you?

Tiffany: Err... no!

Taeyeon: Don't lie to me! You are my best friend, of course I know.

Tiffany: Hmm... Taeyeon-ah, why did Wooyoung hate me? You know I like him right but why he act like I am not exist at all!

Taeyeon: Err.. I don't know Fany-ah!

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

 

Fany-ah, if you know I like him too, would you want to sacrifice him for me just like I want to sacrifice him for you?

 

End of P.O.V.

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

 

Taeyeon-ah, I know you like him too, but if Wooyoung choose you, I would rather lose him than lose a best friend as you!

 

End of P.O.V.

 

The next day:

 

" Ok class, now I want you dance with partner", said the dance teacher, Lee Minwoo ( Shinhwa ). 

 

The partner:

 

Wooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany.

Jaebum, Jessica.

Junsu, Sunny.

Taecyeon, Yoona, Nicole.

Nickhun, Yuri, Minho.

Junho, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk.

Chansung, Sooyoung.

Yonghwa, Seohyun, Jinwoon.

Jinki, Victoria.

 

I'm glad I partner with Taeyeon but Tiffany... Damn, Wooyoung thought.

 

During class, Wooyoung just give attension to Taeyeon made Tiffany upset. 

 

With Taecyeon, Yoona and Nicole:

Yoona's P.O.V.

 

I'm really jealous when I see Taecyeon oppa and Nicole. It's like they are very close. I hope Taecyeon oppa like me just like me like him.

 

End of P.O.V.

 

With Nickhun, Yuri and Minho:

Nickhun's P.O.V.

 

Wow, Yuri and Minho are so closed. It's like there is nothing. I know Yuri and Minho are ex- but it seem like Yuri still like Minho that now are dating Krystal, Jessica's sister. I'm really jealous. I decide to tell tonight that I like her.

 

End of P.O.V

 

With Junho, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon's P.O.V.

 

Between Junho and Eunhyuk, I like Junho more. I'm really hope that Junho will ask me to be her girlfriend. I still remember how Eunhyuk asked me to be her girlfriend but I reject than I told him that I love Junho. He seemed upset but understanding.

 

*Flashback

 

Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon, can you be my girlfriend? ( with flower in hand while kneeling )

Hyoyeon: What? I can't oppa!

Eunhyuk: But why?

Hyoyeon: Because I love Junho. Sorry oppa?!

Eunhyuk: Really? ( upset ). Ok, I understand.

 

End of flshback.

 

Eunhyuk and I very closed, but since the incident, between me and Eunhyuk become awkward.

 

End of P.O.V.

 

Teacher Minwoo: Ok, the class ended.Can be disperse now.

 

Tiffany called Woyoung after the class ended " Wooyoung". No response. At that time, just Wooyoung and Tiffany left in the class.

" Wooyoung!" called Tiffany again. Still no response.

 

Tiffany: Wooyoung! ( shouting )

Wooyoung: What! ( harsh )

Tiffany: Why do you hate me?

Wooyoung: Herrr... ( sniff )

Tiffany: Why? ( teary )

Wooyoung:Do you remember the first time we met?

 

*Flashback

 

During registration for new student, Tiffany bumbed into Wooyoung. Tiffany said sorry but after that she laughing saw Wooyoung's shirt. " Why did your shirt like a clown?". After Tiffany said that, people who heard that laughing too. Wooyoung feel shame. Since that he hate Tiffany. But Tiffany think that is very charm of Wooyoung.

 

End of flashback.

 

Tiffany: Yeah, I remember. But why?

Wooyoung: You emberrased me in front of other people! 

Tiffany: What! Just because of that, you hate me that much! I'm sorry for emberrased you, can you forgive me?

Wooyoung: No! I'm going to hate you forever. No one emberrased me like what you did! ( go off from the class )

 Tiffany crying because Wooyoung said like that. ' You know Wooyoung, because of that I fall in love with you. But why did you think oterwise?' thought Tiffany.