Like a !!!

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

Junsu's P.O.V.

 

I can't believe that Tiffany pregnent. Who are the ert man that make Tiffany get pregnent?! Danny Hwang ( Tiffany's brother ), forgive me for not taking care of Tiffany very well. I'm really sorry. I promise to find out who are the father of Tiffany's child. I will.

 

End of P.O.V.

 

In the room with SNSD:

 

Taeyeon: Tiffany, tell me the truth! Whose the father of this child?

Tiffany: I'm really don't know Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: You're lying! You're the one who make ' it', but you said that you don't know.

Tiffany: I'm not lying! I really don't know.

Taeyeon: Huh, whatever! You can back home tomorrow! 

 

After Taeyeon said like that, she go out of the room. Tiffany  really upset of Taeyeon. Sunny see that Tiffany is upset of Taeyeon. So she also go out of the room.

 

Sunny: Taeyeon, why are you being so harsh to Tiffany? It's not 100% her fault. 

Taeyeon: I'm upset because she willing to give her body to any man. It's like she is jealous of me and Wooyoung. 

Sunny: But she's not, Taeyeon. You don't have to being so harsh to her. She willing to let Wooyoung go and be happy with you. 

Taeyeon: Yes she is, Sunny! She just like a !

 

Taeyeon left Sunny alone. She want to go back home. Sunny's so mad at her for being so harsh to Tiffany. She don't have to be like that. It's not 100% Tiffany's fault. Than she tought something, ' Tiffany always with Junsu. She never see other man. Maybe Junsu are the father'. She go to see Junsu.

 

Sunny: Junsu, we need to talk.

Junsu: Okay. What do you want to talk about?

Sunny: Tell me, are you the father?

Junsu: What?! It doesn't make a sense Sunny!

Sunny: Yes, it is! Tiffany always with you, not the other man.

Junsu: Okay, look! It's true that we always together but I never do anything to her. She's just like my sister!

Sunny: Okay, I trust you. I'm sorry because I'm accusing you make all this. So, who might it be?

Junsu: I don't know. And I'm going to find out about all this.

 

The next day, at SNSD's dorm:

 

The 2PM guys go to SNSD's dorm to see their girlfriend and to visit Tiffany, but not Wooyoung. He only want to see her girlfriend, not visiting Tiffany.

 

2PM: Hi, girls!

SNSD: Hi! Come in.

2PM: Thank you. ( approach their girlfriend except Junsu )

Junsu: Where is Tiffany?

SNSD: She in her room.

Junsu: Oh, okay. I want to meet her.

 

At Tiffany's room:

 

Junsu: Miyoung-ah, it's me Junsu oppa! Open the door.

Tiffany: ( Open the door ) Oh, Junsu oppa. Come in.

Junsu: Thank you. How are you?

Tiffany: I'm fine, thank you.

Junsu: Tell me Miyoung, what happened?

Tiffany: I don't know actually what happened. 

Junsu: Who's the father?

Tiffany: I don't know oppa. I really don't know!

Junsu: Okay, I don't want to force you to say again. Don't you want to go downstair?

Tiffany: In a little bit. 

Junsu: Okay, I will go down first then.

Tiffany: Okay.

 

When Junsu go downstairs, he heard something that make him really angry. " You know when Tiffany's pregnent, she just look like " said Wooyoung. He think that this is the time to make Taeyeon hate Tiffany too just like he hate Tiffany. " Wooyoung, why are you said like that?" said Taeyeon. Suddenly, Wooyoung got punch by Junsu. Wooyoung are shock. The same with the others who saw that scene.

 

Junsu: You don't have a right to say Tiffany like that! ( with full of anger )

Wooyoung: Hyung, you willing to punch me for that . ( Junsu punch him again )

Jaebum: Stop it, Junsu!

Taeyeon: Junsu, stop it! What Wooyoung said is right. She just look like a ! 

SNSD: ( Shock ) Taeyeon, why are saying your own best friend like that?

 

Tiffany who also heard all these things, become really upset. She packed all her things like clothes and make-ups, than put it on a bag. She decide to go out of the dorm and stay at any hotel. Than she go downstairs.

 

Tiffany: Taeyeon, if you really hate me because of that, I will go out of this dorm. I will not staying here anymore! 

Jessica: Where do you want to go, Fany-ah?

Tiffany: I don't know but I will not disturb you guys again. Goodbye!

Seohyun + Yoona: Fany unnie, why are you leaving us? ( crying )

Sooyoung + Hyoyeon + Sunny + Jessica: Yeah, Tiffany! Why are you must leaving us?

 

 

Tiffany just go. 2PM who also see all this are crying silently. The same with Taeyeon. She also sad that Tiffany are leaving them. Than she tought to herself, ' Why am I being so harsh to Tiffany. She's my best friend, but why am I doing this'. All the SNSD member are beg to Taeyeon to not let Tiffany go. But she just stood up not doing anything. 2PM are so sad see their girlfriend crying and beg to Taeyeon for not letting Tiffany go. Wooyoung feel a bit sympathy to them and also to Tiffany. He being so mean to Tiffany all this time just because of the old incident.

 

............

 

What happen to Tiffany in next chapter?

Plz continue reading my story...