Crazy plan!

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

Jinki and Victoria are best friend. Victoria like him but he already have Sunny. At the dance class, Victoria's eyes always fall in Jinki. Tiffany notice that Victoria always look at Jinki, so she ask Victoria.

 

Tiffany: Victoria, why you always look at Jinki. I know you his best friend but he already dating with Sunny.

Victoria: Actually, I love him. I felt jealous evertime I saw him with Sunny. They look happy.

Tiffany: Oh, you loved him? I see...

 

Tiffany's P.O.V.

 

Poor Victoria. She love Jinki, and Junsu oppa love Sunny. How should I do? ' Tiffany-yah, you wanted to help other people but just look at you. Yourselfe doesn't get Wooyoung but you want to help someone else'  I thought on other side. But I want to help Junsu oppa. " You want to help someone else but you not help yourself'. Ah, what should I do?

 

End of P.O.V.

 

Jaebum: Guys since we're free, why don't we go to the camping?

Wooyoung: That's a good idea!

Taecyeon: Yeah! Why don't I get this idea?!

Junho: It's because you are slow.

 Eveyone laugh.

Jinki: Can I brought Victoria with me? ( whisper to Sunny )

Sunny: That's a good idea. Jay, why don't we bring along Victoria and Jinwoon?

Jaebum: Sure, why not. More people more fun.

Taeyeon: Yeah! That's sounds good.

 

Yonghwa's P.O.V.

 

What? Bring Jinwoon? That's not a good idea. He always wanted to get close to Hyun.

 

End of P.O.V.

 

That night:

 

Taecyeon felt bored. He tell Nicole that he like Yoona since Nicole his best friend. Actually before Yoona, he like Nicole, but Nicole dating Kyujong ( SS501 ). Nicole told him to confess it to Yoona. Then he thought to tell her this night so he texted Yoona.

 

The text:

 

Taecyeon: Hey, Yoona!

Yoona: Yes, Taecyeon oppa?

Taecyeon: Can we meet this night?

Yoona: Okay, sure.

Taecyeon: Great! Meet me at the restaurant.

Yoona: Ok Taecyeon oppa, see you.

Taecyeon: See yah.

 

The night:

 

" Yoona, you want to go somewhere?" " Yeah, Taeyeon unni. I'm going now, bye!" reply Yoona. " Okay than, bye!" response Taeyeon.

 

At Victoria's house:

 

*Knock, knock, knock.

Someone knocked the door. Victoria get up from her seat to see who was coming. ' It was Jinki' Victoria thought. " Come in", said Victoria to Jinki. 

 

Jinki: Did you finished packe your thing for tomorrow?

Victoria: It's finish already. What do you want?

Jinki: I want to say that I love.... Tiffany.

Victoria: What? Jinki what are you saying about? You already have a girlfriend!

Jinki: Yeah, I know and I don't want to lose both. I want you to help me what can I do for Tiffany?

Victoria: I don't know, I don't have a idea!

Jinki: Hmm... of course you don't know. Hah, I got a plan. 

Victoria: ( Jinki whisper to Victoria about his plan ) What?! It was a crazy plan!

 

With TaecYoon:

 

Yoona: Oppa, why are you so romantic tonight? 

Taecyeon: Just for front!

Yoona: Huh.. ( sigh ) ' I thought he was going to say he love me'.

Taecyeon: Actually Yoona, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Yoona: Oppa... ( surprise ). I love you too oppa ( shyly ). I mean my answer is ... YES!

Taecyeon: Thank you, Yoona. I promise to always love and take of you. I promise!

 

............

 

TaecYoon finally officially couple now....

What was the crazy plan of Jinki?

Enjoy reading...

Plz subscribe and comment...