Truth or dare?

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

According to the plan, they all play a game named truth and dare. They sitting in a circle, in the middle they put a bottle. Sooyoung turn  the bottle than it stop at Taecyeon. He choose Jaebum than ask him " Truth or dare?". " Dare!" said Jaebum. 

 

Taecyeon: There are many girls here. Choose one of the girl that you like, than kiss her on the cheek. Say to her " I like you".

Jaebum: ( Go to Jessica, than kiss her on the cheek ) Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I like you. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?

All: Woohoo~..... Jessica! Jessica! Jessica!

Jessica: ( Blushed ) Emm... yes, I will!

Jaebum: Wooooh~ Jessica, I love you ( shouted exitement ).

2PM + Jinwoon: Congratulation, Jay ( shake his hand while hug )!

SNSD + Victoria: Congrates Jessica! We all glad for you.

 

The game continue. Jaebum choose Chansung to ask " Truth or dare?". " Truth" answer Chansung.

 

Jaebum: Do you love someone here? I mean the girls!

Chansung: Yes, I love someone in here! ( Sooyoung's heart beating fast )

Jaebum: Okay, now it's your turn. 

Chansung: ( Look at Sooyoung ) Sooyoung! Truth or dare?

Sooyoung: Truth!

Chansung: Answer me, do you love me?

Sooyoung: Err.... ( Chansung  walk to her )

All: Wow! Taeyeon: Answer him Sooyoung!

Chansung: ( Show a ring to her  while kneeling ) Will you be my girlfriend?

Sooyoung: Emm... Yes, I love you and I want to be your girlfriend!

All: ( Clap their hand ) Yea!!!~

Chansung: ( Put the ring in her finger than hug her ) Thank you Sooyoung! I love you ( whisper )

 

They continue the game. It's Sooyoung's turn now.

 

Sooyoung: Yoona, truth or dare?

Yoona: Truth!

Sooyoung: What is going on you with Taecyeon oppa? Did you two have something to say or want to cofess something? I saw you two like never want to seperate at all!

Yoona: ( Look at Taecyeon, Taecyeon give signal to her to admit it ) Okay, me and Taecyeon oppa are dating! ( Everyone surprise )

Sooyoung: See, I can tell that there something between you two!

Taeyeon: Okay okay Sooyoung, you are great!

Sooyoung: Thank you! Hehe..

Yoona: It's my turn now right! Fany unni, truth or dare?

Tiffany: Truth!

Yoona: What do you think about us, SNSD when you first time know us?

Tiffany: I think you guys are nice, kind and pretty!

Yoona: You treat us like a...?

Tiffany: My own family. I don't have a family after my brother died. I only have Junsu oppa and now, I have SNSD.Even though now they are died, they leave with eight sisters. You all take care of me and treat me very well. I love you guys!

SNSD: ( Touch with tears down from their eyes ) Thank you Mushroom-ah. We all love you too. We are forever. We treat you like our own family too.

2PM: Girls, you are so touching. Fany-ah, your brother died because of what?

Junsu: ( Answer for Tiffany's ) Her brother died because of accident. The same with her parents.

2PM: Oh, we're sorry for you.

Tiffany: Why are the atmosphere become serene? Come on, be a cheerful.

All: ( Feel sad for Tiffany ) Junsu: Yeah, come on! Give Tiffany some fun to let her sadness go down.

Jaebum: Okay, than continue the game.

Tiffany: Hyoyeon! Truth or dare?

Hyoyeon: Truth.

Tiffany: If love are force you to leave dance world, would you leave it for your love?

Hyoyeon: No! Because to me, rather lose a love than the dance world. To me, dancing are my love!

Jessica: Aish! Hyoyeon, you always with your dance. 

Hyoyeon: Of course! 

 

Junho's P.O.V.

 

Wow, I don't know Hyoyeon are such a girl! Rather choose her dance than her love. If she be my girlfriend, would she be like that too? Aish Junho, you love dancing too. You and Hyoyeon are suit to each other hehe. You and Hyoyeon like Rain and Song Hye Kyo in the drama Full House!

 

End of P.O.V.

 

Seohyun: Can we stop the game, I am so sleepy and tired.Please???

Jaebum: Okay, stop now. Sweet dream girls!

 

They all go back to their tent ready for sleep. They cannot stop thinking of their girlfriend / boyfriend. While Tiffany still thinking about her family. ' Aish Yoona, why do you start it first?' thought Tiffany. She remember how her parents died in front of her.

 

*Flashback:

 

Tiffany with her family going for on vacation at Jeju Island. While driving and have fun with childrens, without Tiffany's father realize, in front of their car have a truck with many timber in it. Could not avoid it, the timber hit their car mirror and hit them too. Tiffany's parents are died while she and her brother seriously injured untill leave a scar at their body.

 

End of flashback.

 

The scar still stick at her body. She touch the scar. When she touch it, she feel hurt in her heart. She still feel the pain in her heart when she knew their parents are died.

 

..........

 

How was the chapter?

Subscribe and comment...