Will you be my girlfriend?

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

Tiffany back to the dorm with teary eyes because still upset about what Wooyoung said to her. After arriving to her dorm, she running to her room. All the SNSD member shocked looking Tiffany act like that like something happened to her. They started to worried about Tiffany especially Taeyeon. Taeyeon straight to Tiffany's room to look after what happen to her bestfriend. " Fany-ah, open the door. It's me, Taeyeon", said Taeyeon after know that the room locked. " Taeyeon-ah, please leave me. I want to be alone", response Tiffany. Taeyeon upset when Tiffany said like that. It seemed like she can't help Tiffany.

 

Jessica: Taengoo-yah, what happened to her?

Taeyeon: I don't know. She locked the door!

Sunny: Is she upset of something?

Taeyeon: About what?

Sooyoung: Maybe because of Wooyoung!

Taeyeon: Ahh...! ( surprise )

Sunny: Why do you look surprised? 

Taeyeon: Ah... nothing!

 

2PM's dorm:

 

Junsu still thinking of Sunny. He really happy when get to be Sunny's dance partner. But at the same time, he worried about Tiffany get to be Wooyoung and Taeyeon's partner. Wooyoung doesn't care about Tiffany at all. Tiffany looked really upset. Suddenly he got a call from Tiffany. Straight he answer the call.

 

Junsu: Hello?!

Tiffany: Oppa! ( weak )

Junsu: Miyoung-ah, why do you sounded weak?

Tiffany: Can we meet this night at land?

Junsu: Ok!

Tiffany: Bye!

Junsu: Bye!

 

Wooyoung's room:

 

' Huh, what do you think you are? I hate you, you know?! Forgive you, no way man!' thought Wooyoung. Suddenly he think of Taeyeon. He want Taeyeon to be her girlfriend as soon as possible. So he call Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon: Hello?

Wooyoung: Taeyeon-ah, it's me Wooyoung! 

Tayeon: Oh, Wooyoung-ah. Why do you call me?

Wooyoung: Can we meet this night?

Taeyeon: Where?

Wooyoung: Cafeteria college, 8 p.m. Can you?

Taeyeon: Ok. See you!

Wooyoung: See you too.

 

' Yes!' thought Wooyoung. 

 

Nichkhun's room:

 

Nichkhun decide to messege Yuri to tell her that he want to meet her.

 

The text:

 

Nichkhun: Hi, Yuri!

Yuri: Hi, Nichkhun oppa! What's up?

Nichkhun: Can we meet this night? At cafeteria college, 8 p.m.

Yuri: Sure, why not!?

Nichkhun: Great! See you.

Yuri: See you too oppa.

 

With SNSD, the night:

 

" Oh, Tiffany-yah where do you want to go?" asked Taeyeon when she see Tiffany out of her room. " I want to meet Junsu oppa. Where do you want to go Taengoo?" " I.. err.. I want to go somewhere, yeah!" reply Taeyeon hesitating. " Oh! Yuri, you want to go somehere too?" asked Tiffany to Yuri. " Yeah, I want to meet Nichkhun oppa!" " Is there is something between you two?" Taeyeon also interrupted. " No, maybe he want to say something". The three go downstair together.

 

Sooyoung: Where do you guys want to go?

Taeyeon: Tiffany want to meet Junsu oppa, Yuri want to meet Nichkhun oppa, I'm going somewhere.

Sooyoung: Oh, ok! Take care of yourselfe, k!

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri: Ok!

 

With SuFany:

 

Tiffany: Hi, Junsu oppa!

Junsu: Hi, Miyoung! What's up?

Tiffany: I am totally upset oppa.

Junsu: Why do you upset? It is because of Wooyoung.

Tiffany: Yeah! It is because of him. He hate me oppa. He said he won't forgive me!

Junsu: Forgive you about what?

Tiffany: Do you remember I told you because of what i falling in love with Wooyoung?

Junsu: Yes, I remember!

Tiffany: But because of that, he hate me. He said I emberrases him, but I'm really not!

Junsu: He said that he hate you just because of that?

Tiffany: Hmm... He said that there no anyone can make a fun of him. But I'am really upset because he said he won't forgive!

 

If he in front of Junsu now, Junsu will punch him. Junsue totally upset of Wooyoung because said Tiffany like that. Tiffany just like a sister to him. He promised to her brother to take care of her. Since Tiffany's brother also died, he entrusted to take care of her. Tiffany's brother died because accident just like their parents. Tiffany have no one except Junsu. But now, she have SNSD and 2PM.

 

With WooTae:

 

Taeyeon: Why do you want to meet me, Woo?

Tiffany: I want to say something to you!

Taeyeon: What is it?

Wooyoung: Drink first!

 

After drinking, Wooyoung brought Taeyeon to the theme park.

 

Taeyeon: What is it you want to say to me?

Wooyoung: Taeyeon-ah, can you be my girlfriend?

Taeyeon: What?! But Woo...

Wooyoung: But what?

Taeyeon: Tiffany like you. I don't want to hurting her heart!

Wooyoung: I don't care about Tiffany. I want you, not her. Please....!!!!

Taeyeon: Actually, I like you too. Yes, I want!

Wooyoung: Thank you, Taeyeon! ( hug her ) I love you.

Taeyeon: I love you too.

 

While at the cafeteria with KhunRi:

 

" Yuri, will you be my girlfriend?" asked Nichkhun. Yuri surprise. This is what she want all this time after break up with Minho and start to knowing Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: I like you. I love you. I admit that I'm jealous to see you with Minho. Plus that you and Minho are ex-...

Yuri: No, oppa. Even if he my ex-, she now have Krystal, Jessica's sister. And I don't love him anymore now.

Nichkhun: It means that your answer are yes?

Yuri: Yes! ( shyly ). I love you too oppa. It started grow up in my heart since Minho and I break up, then I get to know you.

Nichkhun: Yuri-yah, why don't tell me earlier?

Yuri: You're a man oppa, of course I want you to say that first.

Nichkhun: Hehe... Sorry for not telling you earlier.

 

.................

 

Yes, now Wooyoung and Nichkhun are couple with Taeyeon and Yuri...

Sorry for WooFany shipper...

Hope you enjoy reading this story!!!!