TIFFANY??!!!

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

Junsu's P.O.V.

 

Have been a week I'm in the States. I feel so relax here but I cannot stop thinking about Tiffany. I miss her so much. 3 years have passed, but I cannot stop my mind from remember her. I went to a park near my rent house during my time in the States. Then I saw a girl with a chidren in her hand in the age 2-3 years. That girl look like...... TIFFANY. It's real. That girl just like Tiffany! ' Junsu-yah, Tiffany's died!'. Then I saw that girl passed. I'm not see her anymore. 

 

In the rent house:

 

I call my Taecyeon to tell him what I saw today. But Taecyeon and the others doesn't believe me. They always said that Tiffany has died. 

 

Junsu: Taecyeon-ah, what are you doing?

Taecyeon: I'm with our friends, 2PM SNSD. What are you doing right now?

Junsu: Use your loudspeaker so our friends can hear me!

Taecyeon: Okay. 

SNSD + 2PM: Hi, Junsu!

Junsu: Hi, guys! I have something to tell you!

SNSD + 2PM: What is it?

Junsu: I saw a girl with a children in her hand. That girl just look like Tiffany!

SNSD: Huh?! Jaebum: What are you talking about, Junsu? Tiffany's died!

Nichkhun: Yes, Jaebum hyung right!

Junsu: Yes, I know! But that girl really look like her!

Jessica: Junsu, can you please stop talking about her?! You just remind us to her! ( sadly )

Junsu: I'm sorry, Sica!

Jessica: It's okay!

Junsu: I hang up now, bye!

SNSD + 2PM: Bye!

 

I feel hungry so I went to a restaurant near my house. But I saw that girl again. I go to her closer, closer and closer. I said " Hi, miss!" ( in english ). That girl turn to me and IT'S TRULY LOOK LIKE HER! She have shock expression when she saw me. She said " Yes?". ( they talk in english )

 

Junsu: Err.... nothing!

??: Nothing? Really?!
Junsu: Yes! 

 

I walk away from her. I really want to know her. When I walk away, she call me!

 

??: Junsu...... oppa?!