SuFany Special!

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

 

Love Sick

 

Tiffany is an ordinary girl. She is such an obedient when people told her to do something even though she didn’t like it. But, in order to earn money, she had to work hard and show people that she is a tough girl. Her mother died a long time ago and she decided to make her own way when her uncle casted her away because he didn’t want to raise her anymore. All this time, she only had her mother and uncle and his wife. Her father is nowhere to be seen because Tiffany also don’t know who he is.

 

Her father divorced her mother because of a certain reason which she herself and her mother didn’t know. Since that, her mother lived with her uncle which is her mother’s older brother. Her uncle is such a jerk, a womanizer and treated his own sister like a slave. He told his sister to clean house and wash laundry and etc. Her mother just obeyed him because she didn’t have any strength to fight back. The only one who treated them nice is the housemaid of the house. Even his wife treated them like trashes.

 

Tiffany worked at a cloth store, not just ordinary but a top fashion company’s cloth store. She needs to earn money because she wanted to go to school and graduate like other people. She knew a friend who succeeded to be a fashion designer by now but she didn’t know in which company her friend works with.

 

She was about to close the store when someone approached her.

 

“Omo, who is this? I think I know you”

 

The person said. Tiffany didn’t say anything and continued doing her work. Suddenly, the person clicked her finger.

 

“Oh right, you are Hwang Tiffany, aren’t you?”

 

The person asked. Tiffany raised her eyebrow, felt strange on how this person here knows her name.

 

“I am Yuri, don’t you recognize me?”

 

That person continued. Suddenly, Tiffany formed a smile.

 

“Kwon Yuri? My old classmate during Soshi Elementary School?”

 

Tiffany said, wanted to confirm whether she had the same person. That Yuri girl smiled brightly.

 

“Finally you know me! Wow, you grew prettier than before”

 

Yuri complimented caused Tiffany to blush. Yuri thought it was cute of Tiffany to blush.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m working here”

 

“Really? I heard that your mother pass away, I’m sorry”

 

Yuri created a sympathy face. Tiffany chuckled to see that. At first, Tiffany would cry every time her mother’s name came out from her friend’s mouth but it didn’t happen anymore since she knew that her mother will be unhappy if she always cries.

 

“It’s okay. Well, I heard that you succeeded to be a fashion designer, is that true? Which company did you work for?”

 

“I work for J Fashion Company”

 

Yuri smiled brightly. At that time, Tiffany’s jaw dropped. Yuri laughed at the sight.

 

“Yah Fany-ah, is it so bad to work there?”

 

“No, it’s a great company. What a lucky you got to work there”

 

There are almost tears when Tiffany said that. That wouldn’t go unnoticed by Yuri because the latter always admired Tiffany during Elementary School.

 

“Fany-ah, why are you crying?”

 

Yuri had a worried face when she cupped Tiffany’s head to take a closer look. It’s true that there were tears in Tiffany’s eyes.

 

Tiffany knew that she can’t hide anything from Yuri because Yuri always by her side when she needed someone to lean on her shoulder for her to cry. Yuri would do anything to heal Tiffany’s feelings. And with that, Tiffany told her everything…

 

-

 

“Junsu, you did a great job today!”

 

Jehoon complimented. They are best friend since University Day. Junsu has a great fashion sense and since he studied Art & Design, Jehoon decided to hire Junsu as one of his father’s employee at J Fashion. Junsu who was anticipating for find a job, didn’t hesitated at all to take Jehoon’s offer.

 

“You aren’t losing either!”

 

Junsu said, and Jehoon smiled charmingly. They are best buddies because they both studied Design. It’s because Jehoon’s father own J Fashion and he is the heir to the Lee family, he had to learn of what his father do. While Junsu’s parents own a mall. Instead of study business, he learned Design.

 

Junsu went home after spent a day at work. He is such a workaholic after his late wife died. Wanted to prevent from thinking too much about her, he decided to spend a day at work. But still, his wife’s face is everywhere hunting him.

 

His wife died a year ago because of a car crashed. He got the news from his younger brother, Taeyeon that his wife was at a hospital. He rushed to go there and after arrived, he received shock news that his wife lost a lot of blood and caused her to die.

 

Junsu arrived at his house and opened the front door. He went into the house and sat tiredly on the couch. He was so tired because of his works. There were so many meetings that day. Jehoon also complaint a lot that he was tired!

 

“Oh hyung, you’re here? Did you eaten? If you haven’t Jessica has prepared the dinner and I was about to go eat, so will you join us?”

 

Taeyeon asked. [A/N: Taeyeon is a man in here so it’s means that this is TaengSic also].

 

“It’s not a bad idea. I will join you but I want to fresh up first?”

 

Junsu said and went upstairs. He got in the bathroom and took shower.

 

-

 

Yuri couldn’t let Tiffany to stay at a random house for rent, so she decided to take Tiffany into her house. She brought Tiffany’s belongings. She felt sorry for Tiffany that ran through a tough time in her teenagers. Your uncle is such a jerk, Yuri thought. Since that, Tiffany and Yuri became best friend after a long time drifted apart.

 

The next day,

 

Tiffany found herself in an unfamiliar room. She looked her surrounding and trying to remember on what happen last night. Then, she formed a smile. The scene of last night came back to her mind like playing a movie.

 

He got up from bed when she smelled something nice. She smiled the aroma of syrup pancake. She went downstairs and found Yuri was preparing the breakfast.

 

“Good morning! I prepared breakfast for us so you should go and fresh yourself”

 

Yuri said and Tiffany vanished into the bathroom immediately. Her stomach was growling of hungriness so she took shower quickly. After dressing up, she went to the dining room but couldn’t go into it after hearing some voices. She heard Yuri’s, a lady’s and some guy’s voices. She was afraid to go in because she thought that she might ruining Yuri’s moment with her friends so she decided to go in her room back even though her stomach was growling badly.

 

-

 

Yuri knocked Tiffany’s door. Then she heard Tiffany said “Come in”. She came in the room and found her was lying on the bed while reading some magazine.

 

“Fany-ah, let’s breakfast. My friends are waiting!”

 

“Go on. I don’t think I can join you guys because I might ruining your peaceful breakfast”

 

That’s one of Tiffany’s problems. She is shy around strangers. That’s why last night she didn’t talk too much to Yuri at first because she is still shy.

 

“Fany-ah, my friends wanted to see you!”

 

Yuri said and Tiffany immediately got eyes-widen. What the hell that Yuri told her friends about her?

 

 

Yuri didn’t wait any longer for Tiffany’s answer so she dragged Tiffany to the dining room. Seemed like Yuri’s friends were waiting patiently, Tiffany felt guilty. That’s when she saw a charming guy’s smile. He has a sweet smile and his face seemed familiar in Tiffany’s head.

 

The guy that Tiffany meant stood up from his seat and offered a handshake to Tiffany.

 

“Hi, I’m Kim Junsu!”

 

“I’m Hwang Tiffany!”

 

TBC

 

 

…………………………

 

 

I decided to make a new SuFany’s story so I continue it in “Tiffany, thanks 4 everything”. I read a SuFany’s story last night so I felt like I have to spread my miss to SuFany by making a story about them. So, the title is Love Sick inspired by SNSD TTS’s song, Love Sick, a story about a guy made a girl fell deeply in love with him. Enjoy your reading!