Just for you! part 3.

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

With Nichkhun and Yuri:

 

Nickhun was prepared something for Yuri. He want Yuri to know that he love her. " Sir, she is coming", said one of the staff hotel. " Okay", answer Nichkhun. His heart was beating so fast. " Knock, knock, knock" .

 

Nichkhun: Come in! ( with flower in his hand )

Yuri: Hi, Khun oppa. Wow, did you really prepared all this? ( a dining V.I.P.'s room with full of ballon love shape )

Nichkhun: Yes! 

Yuri: Wah, oppa! You are so romantic.

Nichkhun: I did all this because I love you and all this just for you!

Yuri: Thank you, oppa!

Nichkhun: Welcome! Let's eat.

 

They enjoy the dinner with full of happines.

 

With Yonghwa and Seohyun:

 

Seohyun: What are we dong here in the studio?

Yonghwa: You will learn how to play the guitar with me!

Seohyun: Really?! This is going to be fun!

 

After 30 minutes learn how to play the guitar, suddenly the switch light off. Seohyun started to panic while Yonghwa calm her down. Then, 3 peoples come in the studio with cake in their hand and a pack of sweet potato ( like We Got Married with CNBlue's family ) Then the peoples go out from the studio.

 

Yonghwa: Seohyun-ah, this cake are sweet potato's flavoured. I know sweet potato are you favourite so I told the peoples to by this cake and a pack of potato just for you. I love you, Seohyun!

Seohyun: Oh, oppa! You don't have to done all this. You make it or not  make it my heart still for you. I love you too, oppa!

 

When Seohyun said like that, Yonghwa started to hug her. Seohyun hug him more. They really love each other like no more tomorrow!

 

With Chansung and Sooyoung:

 

Sooyoung are ready and dress up beautifully like what Chansung told her to. At the same time, she worried about Tiffany because her headache never stop. And then for 3 times already Tiffany throw up. Sooyoung ask her to go to the clinic, but Tiffany don't want to. " Tiffany, I'm going now. Chansung are already here. Take care of yourself, okay!" said Sooyoung. " Okay, don't worry about me Sooyoung. Just enjoy your date" answer Tiffany. " Okay, I'm going now bye" " Bye", Tiffany wave to Sooyoung and Sooyoung wave her back. ' Junsu oppa, I'm alone here!' thought Tiffany.

 

In Chansung's car:

 

Chansung: Tiffany left alone in the house?

Sooyoung: Yeah, since the other go for a date! Left Tiffany alone in the house. Anyway, where do we want to go?

Chansung: I said it's a secret. When we got there, you will know okay?!

Sooyoung: Okay!

 

Chansung: Okay now we're arrive. Sooyoung, close your eyes!

Sooyoung: Why?

Chansung: Aish, it's a surprise!

Sooyoung: Okay!

Chansung: 1..2..3.. open your eyes now!

Sooyoung: Wow. it's beautiful Chansung! But why are we here?

Chansung: This is my house! Oopps, our future house!

Sooyoung: Our future house?! What do you mean?

Chansung: 1 day, I want to marry you Sooyoung. And we will be living here. Just for you! Just for ours! Just for our future kids! I really mean it!

Sooyoung: Chansung, I'm so happy! I promise to love you for whole my life! My love just for you, Hwang Chansung! ( hug him )

Chansung: ( Kiss her lips ) I will love you for whole my life too. I love you... ( kiss her more )

 

While, Tiffany in the dorm are feel really sick. She feel dizzy, has been throw for 5 times already and feel pain in her perianal. ' Junsu oppa, help me' thought Tiffany. She really hope that Junsu is with her right now. She knew that she already fallen for him. But pity that Junsu didn't know.