The letter!

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

Doctor: Tiffany is saved. 

 

Taeyeon woke from dreaming. ' I wish it was true. Mushroom-ah, don't leave me! I'm sorry for doing this to you', thought Taeyeon. She was really hope that Tiffany will be okay. To her, what happened to Tiffany now are all her fault. She doesn't supposed to said like that about Tiffany. Than the doctor come out. 

 

SNSD + 2PM + Victoria: How is Tiffany, doctor?

Doctor: I'm sorry to tell you that the baby in Tiffany's are abort. And she can't be saved. ( SNSD + 2PM + Victoria shock ) She lost alot of blood. She have prepared a letter in her hand, and I think this is for.... Taeyeon!

 

SNSD and Victoria start crying. ' It's all my fault' thought Taeyeon. She recieve the letter. Than she started to read the letter. In the letter said to read it loud so their friends can hear the text in the letter too. " Guys, listen to this letter!". Taeyeon is still crying when going to start read the letter.

 

The letter:

 

To SNSD and 2PM = 9PM.

 

I really miss you all. Even though just a day we apart. Taengoo-yah, I really didn't mean to give my body to any man. And I really don't who the father of my baby. About Wooyoung, I let him go. I want him to be happy with you and especially I want you to be happy with him. I let him go with 100% from my heart. Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung and Seo-baby, I want you all to be happy with Jay, Junho, Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Chansung and Yonghwa. Lee Sunkyu, Junsu oppa like you. I want him to be happy with you ( sorry to Jinki ). Jinki, Victoria like you. She willing to do anything because she love you. 

 

Junsu oppa,  I really thank you for what you did to me. You always by my side. Wooyoung, I want you to love and take care of Taeyeon. Please don't hate me anymore. Forgive me. It's not my intension to make fun of you, but I think that is very charm of you. Please don't hating me anymore. Jay, Junho, Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Chansung, take care and love your own girlsfriend with all your heart. And Yonghwa, please take care of my Seo-baby. She is innocents. 

 

That's all that I want to tell you. Take care.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                            From: Tiffany                                                     

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

                                                                                                                                                              

 

After finished reading the letter, all the SNSD member and Victoria crying. Their boyfriends were calm down their girlfriends with teary eyes. Jinki was also there and got teary eyes. He doesn't even know that all this time Victoria like him. Wooyoung feel so sorry to Tiffany. Junsu was crying in his heart. So he go out from the hospital and go to the land. He crying and screaming.  

 

Junsu: Fany-ah, why did you have to left me??!!! 

 

Sunny who saw Jinki was hiding in the wall, go to him and slap him The rest was shock.

 

Sunny: How come you do this to Tiffany?

Jinki: I'm sorry, Sunny.

Sunny: I don't mind if you want Tiffany, but her is not the best way. You can tell me. But now, I'm not giving you that chance again. Victoria love you. So let me go!

Jinki: What do you mean?

Sunny: We break up. I can't forgive you for what you done to Tiffany!

 

After finished her sentence, she also go out from the hospital and saw Junsu. She go to Junsu. 

 

Sunny: Junsu!

Junsu: Oh, Sunny-ah!

Sunny: What are you doing here?

Junsu: I thinking of Tiffany!

Sunny: You miss her?

Junsu: Yeah, I miss her! I miss her so much!

Sunny: In the letter said that you....

Junsu: I like you?! Yes, it's true! I like you Sunny!

Sunny: Really?

Junsu: Yes!

 

................

 

How was it?

Subscribe and comment!