I'm the father!

"Tiffany, thanks for everything"

Tiffany brought all her thing and get out of the dorm. She then stayed at the hotel. She was also crying with what has happened. She doesn't want left the girls, but it seem like Taeyeon want to. So she just left since Taeyeon didn't ever beg to her for not to leave. She crying all day long because she miss the girls so much and because she miss Junsu too.

Than she thinking of what Junsu said to her ' You just like my sister'. She want Junsu to feel more than like a sister because she in love with Junsu. Junsu, the man who heard all the pain in her heart. The man who take care of her after her brother died. And the man who had stole her heart after Wooyoung. But she doesn't love Wooyoung anymore when he dating Taeyeon.

' Junsu oppa,  did you really just think me just like your sister?' groan her heart.

 

At SNSD's dorm with 2PM:

 

Jessica: Taeyeon-ah, why did you let Tiffany go? You're so mean! I hate this Taeyeon!

Seohyun + Yoona: Yeah, unnie. We hate you for being harsh to Fany unnie! Why did you let her go?

Sooyoung + Hyoyeon: Taeyeon-ah, you are so bad! You don't have to said like that to her. And why did you must to letting her go out from this dorm?

Yuri + Sunny: Yeah, Taeyeon. We are forever 9. But when she go out from this dorm, it hurt us so much. You are too far!

Wooyoung: Girls, you don't have to blame Taeyeon 100%!

SNSD: You just shut up, Wooyoung. All this happened because of you. You hurt Tiffany's heart.  

Wooyoung: I know that I had hurt her heart, but I didn't know that this will going to happen. You don't have to blame Taeyeon alone, it's my fault too. 

Junsu: Yeah, it's all your fault, Jang Wooyoung. You make Tiffany fall in love with you, but you hate her. 

 

The rest of 2PM member are surprise by what Junsu said. All this time, they didn't know that Tiffany like Wooyoung and Wooyoung hate Tiffany. Then, Junsu got a call from someone. It was Tiffany. Junsu are so happy.

 

Junsu: Hello, Tiffany!

Tiffany: Hello, oppa. Can you go to the hotel... ( I don't know the hotel name )

Junsu: Okay, I will. Just wait for me there!

 

Jessica: Is it really Tiffany?

Junsu: Yes, it's her!

SNSD except Taeyeon: Can we go too? We want to see Tiffany. We miss her alot!

Junsu: Just stay here, okay?! If anything happen, I will call you.

 

At the hotel:

 

Tiffany was waiting for Junsu in her room. She prepared a letter for all her friend. She was waiting and waiting, then someone press the bell of the room. ' Junsu oppa coming'. She thought it was Junsu then she open the door. It was not Junsu but Jinki.

 

Tiffany: Jinki, what are you doing here?

Jinki: I came to see you. I have something to tell you.

Tiffany: What is it?

Jinki: Do you believe that I'm the father of the child?

Tiffany: What?!

Jinki: Yes, I'm the father.

 

*Flashback: 

The party for Jinki's birthday ended, but Tiffany already fall to sleep. The causes are from the drink that Tiffany take from Victoria. Victoria put something in Tiffany's drink. It make feel so sleepy. After the party ended, Victoria told SNSD to just go home without Tiffany since she already asleep. SNSD just obeyed Victoria then they go home without Tiffany. After all the guest returned, Victoria brought Tiffany in a room. ' All this are crazy plan, Lee Jinki. Why I have to help you?' thought Victoria. This is all Jinki's crazy plan. He told Victoria his plan. Victoria surprised after heard the plan. Jinki told her to make a birthday party at Victoria's house since his birthday are shortly, then make Tiffany sleep. After that brought her to a room than he will her. When she's pregnent, he will take the responsibility. So he can't lose both Sunny and Tiffany.

 

End of flashback.

 

Tiffany: Why did you do this to me, Jinki?

Jinki: Because I love you. I still love Sunny but at the same time I love you.

Tiffany: You are crazy!

Jinki: I'm not!

 

Then Jinki trying to do something to Tiffany. Tiffany stand away from Jinki. But then the door are broke, Jinki got punch. It was Junsu. He heard all the what Jinki told Tiffany. He try to open the door but it's not work. He just broke the door and punch Jinki. Jinki was shock, then he punch Junsu back. They continue to fight ignore Tiffany alone who trying to stop them from fighting. Without realizing, Jinki push Tiffany away then she fall. She feel so much pain in her stomach then a liquid out from her perianal. Junsu and Jinki shock. Jinki just go away left Junsu and Tiffany alone.

 

Junsu: Miyoung-ah, I'm sorry. I brought you to the hospital now. 

 

Tiffany already fainted. Junsu quickly brought her to the hospital. He call his friends that Tiffany are in the hospital. They quickly go to the hospital to see what happen to Tiffany.

 

At the hospital:  

 

SNSD + 2PM: Junsu-yah!

Junsu: Guys, I'm going to tell you something.The father of the child that in Tiffany's, are Jinki!

SNSD + 2PM: What?! 

Sunny: Junsu, you're kidding right?

Junsu: I am not, Sunny! He went to Tiffany, then he told everything. I heart all that.

 

Suddenly, Victoria come. Jinki call her what heppen and Junsu brought Tiffany to the hospital. She quickly go to the hospital. She heard what Junsu tell his friends, then she interrupted.

 

Victoria: It's true, guys. I'm with Jinki and Tiffany that night. He do that because he love Tiffany so when Tiffany's pregnent, he will take the responsibility. He don't want to lose both Sunny and Tiffany.

Sunny: Why you don't tell us earlier about this Vic? 

Victoria: I'm sorry, Sunny.

 

Then the doctor come out. All of them were approach the doctor.

 

SNSD + 2PM + Victoria: What happen to Tiffany, doctor?

Doctor: Tiffany is...........

 

................ 

 

To be continued....

Subscribe and comment....