First kiss? and...another confession?!

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOo5Bot7w7U&feature=watch_response

 

"W-what?" you asked confused."I said that is what I feel whenever I'm with you." he blushed."Y-you mean--" "I LOVE YOU..." he said before stealing a quick peck from your lips.

You had to recompose yourself from the shock, by blinking a few times."I don't need your answer right away,but remember that...I stole your first kiss..." he lightly smirked.

Hearing 'first kiss' you blushed madly."I-i feel the same way you do..." you looked down embarassed."You...what?" he said teasingly."I feel the same way you do!" you shouted blushing more.

"Ah! sorry I was distracted by your beautiful face...can you repeat?" he chuckled. "You heard me ajhussi!" you kicked his leg and run away."Aww! yah!" he said running while holding his leg."I love you too ajhussi!" you stopped and made a heart shape with your arms.

He reached you and softly kissed your cheek."So...will you be my girlfriend?" he took his arms and pressed his forehead to yours."L-let me think first..." you said shyly. "Yah...are you playing with my heart? first you say you feel the same way I do,then you say you love me...and now you say...Let me think first?" he said pretending to be hurt.

"B-but you said 'I don't need your answer right away...'" you imitate him."My voice wasn't like that!" he pouted."I was just m-making fun of you." you said trying not to make eye-contact with him."Why are you stuttering?" he said lightly pinching your cheeks.

"Am not!" you pushed him lightly."Yes you are,my future girlfriend!" he said living you spechless.*My future girlfriend...so my bestfriend...will be my future boyfriend?* your lips curved and formed into a shy smile."What are you waiting for,future yochi?" he said taking your hand.

"Yochi?" you asked."Yes...Yojachingu (Girlfriend ^^) is too long for me,so...Yochi! isn't it cute?" he giggled."Deh...so cute...like you." you whispered but it was loud enough to be heard."I know I'm cute...but you're cuter!" he kissd your cheek and run away untill he reached home.

"Wait for me!" you said following him.

***********

That night you couldn't stop thinking about his confession and his sweet kisses."I didn't know he was so cheesy..." you giggled while squeezing your teddy bear."I can hear you!" Luhan said from outside your room."G-go sleep you sleepyhead!" you shout embarassed."I love you too nae Yochi!" he said cutely.

*Night Ajhussi...* *Night nae Yochi...* you both thought before going to dreamland.

***********

Next morning...

"Wake up my one and only Yochi!" a voice whispered near your ear making you shiver."Kyahh!" you shouted almost falling from your bed."Woah! careful Yochi!" he said taking your arms."S-stop it with this nickname!" you said blushing.

"Wae?" he grinned."Because...--" "I make you blush soooo much! I know,now get up!" he said pulling you up and pushed you inside the bathroom before you could say anything.*Aish...stupid ajhussi!* you stomped your foot on the floor.

"Don't be a little cute kid and wash yourself!" he said from outside."Deh!" you said merhong-ing the door."And don't stuck your tongue out arasseo??" he said like if he saw you.*Woahh! How did he know??* you frowned.

After few minutes you got ready,ate breakfast and went to school.During the ride to school,you were nervously glancing away from Luhan's stare but ended up making eye-contact with him making you blush.*Aishh,stop staring at me!* you said biting your lips.

*Cute...* he thought smiling at you,without noticing the other girl students stares.

**********

During lunch,Hayoung kept asking you questions, but you ignored all them by thinking of Luhan.*Should I tell Sohee and Jieun?* you thought tapping your chin."Myojin-ah! why won't you answer me??" she asked annoyed.

*Yes! I'll tell them now.* you got up from your seat and went to the canteen to find them."H-hey! I'm talking to you!!" Hayoung said shocked because no one ignored her,except Lay.

On the way to the canteen someone took your arm and brought you to the rooftop. "Yah! let me go! who are you??" you shouted and noticed he was wearing a hoodie with a uniform under it.*Don't tell me...he's going to...me here?!* you thought scared.

"W-what do you want from me?" you asked shaking."YOU." he said.*Oh.My.God. H-he will not do it here?!* frightened you stepped back."Why are you backing away? I won't do anything to you! I just need you,right now! B-because I can't control my feelings anymore." he said stuttering while turning red.

*That's it.* you kneeled and clasped your hands together."P-please don't hurt me,I will do anything for you,just don't hurt me! I'm still innocent...a-and I don't want to lose it now!" you begged.

"Y-you thought I would..." he exploded and laughed untill his hood fell from his head."L-lay sunbae?" you said shocked."At your s-service." he said still chuckling. "I-i'm sorry...I d-didn't know...s-so I thought you would..." " you?" he raised an eyebrow with crossed arms while you shyly nodded.

"Come on! I'm not that kind of guy!" he laughed more which made you blush more. "Sorry...I shouldn't laugh at you." he said stopping and turned serious, sitting on the small bench."Sit here." he said patting the space left beside him.Seeing your confused face,he smiled."Don't worry...I don't bite." he giggled.

You silently sat beside him and glanced up to see his face just a few inches away from yours."You're more beautiful this near." he said showing his cute dimples.

      

Strangely your heart started beating very fast and your cheeks began to turn pink. *No...I can't feel the same way for two people! NO!* you mentally screamed. "You said that you would do anything for me if I don't hurt you right?" your eyes widened and before you could think,you nodded.

"Then...BE MY GIRLFRIEND..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG! smiley

HOW WAS IT? smiley

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! laugh

WAH! LAY CONFESSED TOO! WHAT WILL YOU DO? surprise 

 KEKEKE cheeky

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENTwink

OH! I FORGOT...

I LOVE YA!! heart