just another day..

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISes-6iZ Bc

-------------

You were sleeping peacefully when a male voice woke you up.

"Myojin-ah! wake up~ or I'm going to eat your breakfast!" the voice said.

You immediately got up almost falling from the bed."Yah! don't you dare oppa!" you said running toward the ktchen.

You sighed in relief and saw your breakfast still there,but something caught your eyes:there was a letter from your parents.

Myo-ah~ me and your father are going abroad for work...

hope you don't mind staying alone...

but don't worry,I asked Luhan to take care of you.

Love from mom and dad. =)

"Can you let me in? I'm tired since I woke up early! REALLY EARLY!" he shouted.

You reached the door and opened it."Luhan oppa..." you said looking down with the letter in your hand.

"Gwenchana?" he said bending down at your height.

"My parents..." you said handing him the letter.He already knew about it so he hugged you to comfort you,since almost every year they were away.

"Don't worry! You oppa will come every day after school~" he said patting your back.

"Can you stay here untill they come back?" you asked cutely.

He was about to say I can't,when you did your aegyo."Jebal oppa~ I will be alone...maybe I'll go crazy! you know I don't like staying at hime alone..." you said cutely.

"Fine..." he said  ruffling your hair."Since my Myojin is still a crybaby~" he teased you.

"Yah! I'm not!" you said hitting his arm several times."Awww! my arm!" he said sarcastically.

"Aishh!" you said stomping his feet."Yah! that really hurt!" he said yelping in pain.

"Merhong~" you said."Just go eat and change instead of stomping people's feet!" he said sitting on the couch.

"Yes sir!" you said obediently taking out a chair and ate your breakfast faster than light.

After changing you woke up Luhan who fell asleep while waiting for you.

"Sleepyhead wake up!!" you said pinching his cheek hard."Awwww! ok I'm awake now!" he said touching his red cheeks.

"Kaja to school!" you said.

You were a senior while Luhan was a college student but fortunately your schools were next to each other,so that he could watch you closely.

You took the bus and after some minutes you arrived at your school."See you later Oppa!" you said giving him a peck on the cheek and left.

"B-bye!" he said still shocked from the suddent kiss.

*Luhan! she's just a friend! only a friend...* he thought heading to his friends.

"Guys!" he said."Oh! Luhan." a tall guy said with his husky voice.

"I saw you with  Myojin again~" his other friend said elbowing him.

"Yah stop it! she's just a friend anyways..." he said.

"But you love her~" the tall guy said join the teasing time.

"Aishh...stop it will you!" he said whining.

"Fine!" they said hi-fiving each other.

"Anyway what we have now,Kris?" he asked the tall guy.

"Something with Logy?"

"I want Lunchlogy time!!" the other friend named Minseok said.

"All you can think is food right?" Luhan said laughing along with Kris.

"Yeah...I think I want some KrisPY CREAM!" he said stepping closer to Kris.

"Get off of me Minseok!" he said while the other was hugging him,pretending to eat him.

"You'll never change Minseok..." Luhan said shooking his head.

"I know!!"  Minseok said cheerfully.

"I can't believe you're older than me by a few months." Kris said looking them both.

Meanwhile,you were chatting with your friends in your classroom waiting for the teacher.

"So...you were with Luhan again??" your friend asked.

"Yes...he came home so we could walk together...like always!" you said nonchalantly.

"You're so lucky to have a boyfriend..." your other friend said.

"Sohee! he's not my boyfriend! he's my BESTFRIEND!" you said emphasing bestfriend.

"Don't lie to us Myojin!" her other friend,Jieun (IU) ,said.

"Aish...then think whatever you want!" you said pouting.Before they could complain again,the teacher arrived.

*What if Luhan oppa was really my boyfriend? how would it feels? ah molla!*  you thought messing your hair.

After the boring lesson,finally it was time for Lunch time."I'm soooo hungry!" Sohee said rubbing her stomach.

"You remind me of a friend of Luhan..." you said looking her,laughing.

"Really? is he cute?" she said whispering."Aigoo...always thinking of guys..." Jieun said chuckling.

"Well because I don't have a boyfriend,unlike you!" she said making Jieun blush.

"Speaking of boyfriend...Hi Tao!" you said waving the guy behind Jieun.

She turned around and saw her boyfriend."Wah! you scared me!" she said hitting him.

"Sorry Jinnie~ You know I'm a ninja!" he said kissing her cheek.

"Ewwwww!! kaja Myojin! I don't want them to make out in front of us!" Sohee said dragging you away while Jieun and Tao chuckled.

"What do you want to eat?" she asked you.

"Hmm...I don't know... you choose." you said searching for a place to seat.

"Ok!" she said before ordering.

You found a seat and called Sohee who was searching for you."Here!" "There you are!" she said placing the tray on the table.

"Wah...so hungry!" you said taking a sponfull of your food.

"You're really not lady like..." Sohee said eating calmly,taking small bite of her food.

"AIDONTKER!" you said with your mouth full of rice.

"Ahhh...why you're my friend,again?" she said giggling while you glared her.

--------

Finally the school ended and you and Sohee bid goodbye to Jieun who was going home with Tao.

"Myojin-ah!" you heard a voice behind you.

You turn around and saw Luhan with his friends Kris and Minseok.

"Oh! oppa!" you said hugging him."Awwwwiiee~" Sohee and Minseok said at the same time.You looked at them both and started giggling while they both blushed.

"Minseok oppa,this is Sohee and,Sohee this Minseok oppa!" you said pushing her closer to him ,but she landed on Kris instead.

"Oppss,I'm--" she looked up and saw an angry Kris,but in reality that was his normal face.

"I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry!" she said bowing."No it's ok!" he said smiling at little bit."My face is usually scary,but It's just my normal face!" he said laughing along with the others.

"Oh.." she sheepishly laughed.

"I'm Kris by the way." "Oh,I'm Sohee like you heard from Myojin...ehmm...nice to meet you Kris oppa...and Minseok...oppa..." she blushed while mentioning Minseok's name.He saw it and his lips curved into a sweet smile.

"Kaja?" Luhan asked.You nodded and bid goodbye to Sohee,Minseok and Kris.

On the way home you were still thinking of how you could ask him 'how it feels to be a lover'  and ended giving up.

"So...how was school?" he asked.

"Boring...like the other days..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!!!! HIHIHI! laugh

HOW WAS IT???? frown

I KNOW...IT'S BORING....JUST LIKE MYOJIN PASSED HER SCHOOL DAYcrying

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH~ IT'S NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE,SOOO...

SORRY...*BOWS*  sad

PLEASE COMMENT AND CORRECT ME IF YOU WANT! laugh

AH! ANOTHER THING...ENJOY! wink

THANK YOU! heart