Just me and my friends...

What is love?

sorry..I don't know what title I have to write in this chappie xD 

@YeKyu1004:Unfortunately...no :( but I'll make him do a cameo LOL xD or MAYBE  he'll be another character along with the 'misterious one' =)

----------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDI2G9jzN-U&feature=related

"What??? he was sick and you had to take care of him and nothing happend??" Sohee said shocked almost falling from her seat.

"Sohee-yah! you want everyone to know about me living with the 'idol' of our school??" you said putting the index finger near your lips.

"Well just because he graduated with the perfect 100 out of 100 vote in this school it doesn't mean that he's 'our school idol'!" she said making faces.

"Aigoo,well let's see...Jieun-ah~ you know who's Luhan? I mean THE LUHAN." you said emphasing 'the luhan'.

"The Luhan? you mean your genious friend?" she said.

"See?" you said stucking your tongue in front of Sohee."Aishh! well maybe she knows because you told her!" she said crossing her arms.

"Fine! then I'll ask someone else! so stubborn..." you said eyeing the classroom to see your next target.It was lunchtime so everyone were busy chatting and others were in the canteen.

"Ah-ha! Jongdae (Chen)-sshi!" you said waving your hand.A tall guy turned around and walked towards you with a shy smile.

"Yes,Myojin-ssi?" he asked politely.

"Do you know who's Luhan?" you asked hoping to hear a yes.

"You mean the only guy that graduated with the higher score in this school?" he asked a little surprised by your suddent question.

"Exactly!" you said smiling ear to ear."I told you so,Sohee!" hearing your friend name his ears turned red.

"Ehm...If you excuse me I may leave now..." he said bowing.

"Where do you think you're going Jongdae-sshi?? come here and explain me...how did you know??" Sohee said taking him near her face by his tie.

Jongdae immediately blushed at how close they were."E-ehm w-well,e-everyone--"

"Oh my god Sohee,you're very stubborn you know that? just leave him!" you said with a sigh.

"Fine..." she said releasing her grip on his tie.He bowed and immediately left.

"Bye Jongdae-sshi." Jieun said boredly.

" Anyway I know~ and I'm proud to be a stubborn girl!" she chuckled.

"Jieun-ah~ why did we befriend her?" you asked pretending to cry.

"Molla~" she said giggling.

"Ha-ha-ha so funny! Hmpfh!" Sohee said crossing her arms with a frown.

"Stop frowning or Minseok oppa will come here and kiss you~" you said high-fiving Jieun.

At the mention of Minseok's name, she turned red lowering her head.

"Gottcha stubborn girl!" you said poking her cheek.

"Stop it!" she said blushing more.

"Do you like him don't you?? I have he's number if you want~" you said taking out your cellphone while Jieun chuckled.In a flash your cellphone dissapeared in your hand.

"How did you get it?" she said too busy coping his number.

"Emergency." "What?" "I mean,Luhan oppa told me to take his number in case he doesn't answer my calls." you said nonchalantly.

"Oh...aishh so lucky! OH! you have that giant number too?!" she said.

"You mean Kris?" you asked."Yeah,that giant." she said."He has a name."

"Giant."

"Kris."

"Giant!"

"Kris!"

"Giant!!"

"Kris!!"

"GIANT!"

"KRIS!"

"I SAID--"

"STOP IT! just call him the GIANT KRIS! aishh,so stubborn.." Jieun said massaging her temples.

"Okay." you and Sohee said at the same time.

"Anyway thanks." Sohee said handing you your cellphone quietly.

"Your welcome..." you said taking it back,still looking at Jieun.

"What?" she asked."Nothing..." "Oh come on! don't tell me you're mad with me?" she asked you and Sohee,who was pouting.

"Ok,sorry girls for shouting like that,you know I will always love my childish friends~" she said squizzing your hands.

"Awww~ we'll always love our mature friend too!" you and Sohee said.

"Group hug?" Jieun suggested."Why not?" Sohee said giggling.

"Group hug! friends forever!" you shouted smiling ear to ear earning laughter from your friends.

*And this is how we spend the lunch time...just me and my friends...*

____________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!! ANOTHER UPDATE! HIHIHI 

I'M TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE >.<

I HAD ANOTHER EXAM TODAY...crying 

AND I'LL HAVE OTHER EXAMS THIS MONDAY,TUESDAY AND FRIDAY!

OHMYGAWD! MY HEAD CAN'T TAKE IT! @.@

ANYWAY...SO SORRY BUT NO ROMANTIC/FLUFF/SWEET MOMENT WITH 'YOUR' LUHAN OPPA IN THIS CHAPPIE~ sad

HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH! smiley

CHEN OF EXO-M MADE A CAMEO! surprise KEKEKE,BUT I THINK HE'LL BE SOMEONE'S RIVAL~ cheeky 

HAPPY YeKyu1004?  I DID IT FOR YOU~ (I'm so cheesy xD)  wink

PLEASE COMMENT AND ENJOY~