Step 1:be close friends!

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTPsE3Z6_as&feature=autoplay&list=ULK7H-qnah7SE&playnext=12

"Be your g-girlfriend??" your eyes widened.He nodded cutely and smiled,"Yes or...yes?" he chuckled."Ehm...Sorry but...I don't know that well so--" "Don't worry,I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend right now."

You looked up with a confused face and lightly messed your hair."I mean...I'll just need 4 steps to make you fall in love with me." he grinned."W-what steps?" you asked blushing."Secret~" he winked making you blush even more.

"Oh! I think I have to go now Myojin-ah~" he said pouting."Ah...ok. B-bye sunbae." you said avoiding his stare."But first...give me your number." he whispered in your ear."W-what?!" you said feeling a hand traveling inside your uniform's jacket.

"Let's search..." he took out your phone and dialed your number in his phone.         "Y-yah!" you said trying to reach your phone."Just wait a minute~" he got up and walked away from you."Sunbae!" you chased him.

"Here." he handed you your phone.Your eyes widened by seeing his ID name."You like it? now I'm your Xingie Oppa~" he giggled and gave you a light peck on the cheek,leaving you dumbfounded."Bye Myojin-ah~" he said before closing the rooftop door."He...just...kissed me?" you whispered while touching your cheek.

You walked like a zombie to your class,earning stares from other students but you didn't care since you were thinking of something else.*Lay sunbae...kissed my cheek...Luhan oppa...kissed my lips and cheek...AHHH! I'M GOING CRAZY!* you thought messing up your hair frustrated.

"Ehm...are you ok Myojin-ah?" Sohee asked seeing you walking with an emotionless face to your seat."No..." you whined,resting your head on your books. "Ok..." Jieun said turning her back to you.She knew that is something was bothering you you will turn into a like a little kid whining and crying.

"Should we--" "Don't! you know what happend the last time we helped her." she said recalling the terrible,for them,day."Ah...that day...when she was going crazy just because she was worried about her exam..." Sohee sighed,shooking her head."And she was too depressed that she didn't eat anything."

"Just...leave her alone. Maybe later she'll be fine." Jieun said patting her friend's back."Ok." she turned her gaze to you.*Hope you're alright.*

During the lesson,your phone vibrated.*Oh! who's this? maybe Luhan oppa? but he never sends me messages during class.* you thought.You looked the ID and  your face immediately flashed red.*Sunbae...* you were thinking if you would read it or not and at the end you decided to read it:

Annyeong!

How is MY Aeji?? you miss me right? 

Because your Xingie Oppa is missing you sooooo much! xD

Let's chat a little bit unitl school's finish,neh? pretty please~

Ps:Aegi (Baby) + Myojin = Aeji! <3  

Your heart fluttered and your lips formed a little smile.*He's not that bad...* you happily thought.Your friends seeing you smiling,they sighed in relief.*She's ok,now...*.

After some minutes you decided to text him back.

Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae ^^

I'm fine thank you!

Well,I miss you too...but in a friendly way :)

Ok,just be careful on not getting caught by the teacher!

Ps:I like Aeji! it's...cute! 

You send it to him with a satisfied smile.*Better be careful from getting caught.* you smiled innocently when the teacher looked at you.Then next lessons you chatted with him and started to drop formalities too,but you still called him Sunbae even if he persuaded you to call him Oppa.

"So our little kid,why you're suddently so happy?" Sohee asked you raising her eyebrow."Nothing." you said replying to his last message."Who's this?" she snatched it from you."Yah! give it back!" you said flushing red.

"OH! Xingie Oppa?! You mean Yi Xing a.k.a. Lay??" she asked shocked."Sohee-ah       don't fangirl again or you'll regret it." Jieun shot her a glare."Fine wushu master's wife." she smirked."Yah!" she slapped her arm."Oww!" you took advantage took it back.

"Mind your own business!" you stuck out your tongue on them and ran off."Yah! Lee Myojin! Go back you little!" Sohee shouted."I love you too!" you did a heart using your arm and headed to the gate.

*Better not see Lay sunbae and Luhan Oppa...* you nervously thought.

Suddently your phone vibrated.It was from Luhan:

Yochi! 

Sorry but today your namchi won't be home till 7.00 pm since we have to practice for the school festival...

Jeongmal mianhe!

I love you! <3 Muahh! :*

You blushed and immediately put your phone in your pocket.*Stupid cheesy ajhussi* you blushed more as his words kept ringing in your head.Suddently someone covered your eyes.You were ready to scream when the someone talked.      "It's me...your Xingie...OPPA." he whispered near your ear emphrasing 'Oppa'

You sighed in relief as he released his hands on your eyes."So...had fun texting with me?" he said putting his hands on his pocket."Ehm...Yeah..." you blushed.      "That was the first step." he said looking at you smiling like a kid."Eh?" you asked confused.

"Step 1:be close friends!" he chuckled and took your arm."I'll take you home."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYEONG! xD

HOW WAS IT? angel

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! smiley

WHAT WILL HAPPEND? surprise

DO YOU THINK LAY WILL BE HER NAMCHI (boyfriend)?? frown

PLEASE COMMENTwink

LOVE YA! heart

PS: HIYEONG NEW READERS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS! cheeky