Embarassing moment and....Rival?

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RCYNBCsWuo&feature=related

 

"So where do you live?" Hayoung asked you,heading to the gate.

"Why?" you asked."I just wanted to visit you're home since we are already friends." she said innocently.

*Friends?* you thought.

*****************************(SOHEE'S POV)*******************************

"Look at her! I just want to rip that innocent smile!" I said from behind a wall spying Myojin and Hayoung.

"Calm down Sohee..." Jieun said resting her hand on my shoulder.

How can I calm down??? aishh,my-I mean OUR friend is with another girl chatting happily and the only thing you can say is... 'CALM DOWN SOHEE'??

"You'll never know...MAYBE she's nice..." she said."Nice?? Tsk! nice my !" I said tearing a flyer from the wall.

"*sigh* you'll never chance Sohee...always aggressive and--" "Stubborn! I know Jieun,no need to tell me." she said confidently.

***************************************(END)****************************************

"Well I live really far from here!" you said nervously.

*If she knows I live with Luhan I'm screwed!* you thought.

"I don't care! I want to know~" she said whining.

"I--" "Myojin-ah!" a voice said from behind."Luhan oppa!" you said surprised.

*Thank you oppa! you saved me from this human radio!*

"You're leaving without YOUR oppa?? how dare you!" Luhan said pinching your cheeks.

"Oh! sorry!" you said nervously looking your 'friend'.

"Oh! who's she? new friend?" he asked looking at Hayoung.

"H-hi! I'm Hayoung! n-nice to meet you!" she said blushing.*He's so cute! and hot...* she thought.

"I'm Luhan! her bestie! and I live--" "He lives really far from here too!" you said laughing nervously while hugging his neck with one arm.

*Just his bestie? so I have chances...* Hayoung secretly smirked.

"Luhan hyung!" a guy popped between you and Luhan.

*Another hottie?? My dad did a good choice on this school...* She mentally squealed.

"Oh...Lay? wae?" Luhan said pretending to be happy."Can we go play somewhere? I don't feel like going home." he said rubbing the back of his head,but stopped when his eyes landed on you.*She's...cute...*

Luhan noticed it and tried to distract him.

"Ehm,well maybe next time Lay." he said patting his back.

Lay,who was looking at you the whole time,just nodded and asked you politely. "Who are you?"

"Me?" you pointed yourself surprised.*Oh,don't tell me this crazy newbie fell in love with MY bestie??* Luhan thought gritting his teeth.

"Yes." he smiled cutely."I'm--" "Hayoung! Oh Hayoung." she stood in front of you leaving you shocked."Excuse--" "I'm her friend!" she cutely said.

"So?" he coldly said.*Woah! I didn't know this newbie could be a cold person.* Luhan thought amused by his act.

"I just wanted to introduce my self..." she asked looking down embarassed.*Did he just told me "So?" ???!!  so rude from a hottie boy! BUT don't worry you'll still one of my targets.* she mischievously thought.

"I want to know the name of the girl behind you.Not yours." he said still looking her coldly.

*Ok...this is too much!* she thought turning in a bright shade of pink.

*******************************(BACK TO SOHEE'S POV)*****************************

"OMO! that's the new student of the other school! If I'm not wrong his name is Yixing!" I said excitedly.

"Again with fangirling time..." Jieun facepalmed herself and shooked her head.

"HA-AH! see how he turned her down?? he's sooo cool!" she said daydreaming....

 Suddently Lay ran towards her."Sohee-sshi..." "Y-yes?" I asked surprised.

"I think..." he looked her deeply in the eyes."Yes?" "I think I fell for you the first time I saw you in the office of our principal..." he said shyly."R-really?"

"You don't belive me?" he asked lightly pouting.

How cute!

"O-of course!" I said."Then..." he started leaning closer while I started closing my eyes.I waited for a few minutes,but he wasn't still touching my lips with his,so I decided to open my eyes.

"WAAHH!" I said losing her balance,fortunately the guy in front of me,caught me just in time."Be more careful with the daydreaming thingy.You never know what you'll do next...like kissing me,Kim Minseok." he smirked while helping me.

OHMYGODKIMMINSEOKSUNBAE!!!!!

"What?! I-i kissed you??? b-but! wait...I was just daydreaming?" I said a little dissapointed."Bingo." Kris said out of nowhere."Woah! you were here too giant??" Kris raised an eyebrow."I-i mean Kris sunbae..." I shyly said.

"Anyway...do you want me to tell you about,what you did just a few minutes ago?" Jieun innocently asked.

"N-no than--" "After you said 'he's soooo cool!' you awkardly backed away from the wall and hit me." she said imitating me making the other two chuckle."Then you said 'Y-yes?' after that silent....Then suddently again 'Yes?' 'R-really?'  'O-of course!' and moved forward trying to kiss Minseok sunbae,who I called because he was near us so--"

"WHAT???!!! I did all of that??!!" I said shocked."Yes! and you kissed me...my first kiss..." Minseok said touching his lips shyly.

I-I KISSED MINSEOK SUNBAE??!! AHHHHHHHHH~~~~

I blushed and tried to hide my face."No just kidding! you didn't kiss me..." he chuckled along with Kris."R-really?" she said shyly."Yes trust me!" he said giving her a hamster-like smile.

Aishhh! so embarassing!      *****************************(END)*******************************

"I'm Myojin...L-lee Myojin..." you said shyly."Nice name! I'm Lay!" he said smiling ear to ear."Thank you." you bowed shyly.

"Myojin let's go! we have to go to your home!" Hayoung said taking your wrist.

"Hey!" you said surprised by the suddent action."You don't want me to?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"No,it's just that--" "She has to go somewhere with me." Luhan took your arm and lead you the way,leaving a dumbfooled Hayoung.*What the??*

She looked around and saw Lay still looking at the other two walking away."Oh! so wanna go somewhere wi--" "Bye." he coldly walked away.

"Aishh!" Hayoung said kicking a rock in frustration.*I'll make you ALL mine! just wait and see...Lee Myojin from now on,you'll be my personal puppet.* she smirked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!!!! laugh

FINALLY I HAVE UPDATED AGAIN! crying

HIHIHI! smiley

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!~~~ smiley

PLEASE COMMENT! I LOVE THEM A LOT~~~ cheeky 

THEY HELP ME IMPROVING THE STORY! (sorry for my bad english! crying)

PS:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!! heart

I LOVE YA SOOOOOOO MUCH!! kiss

XIUMIN/MINSEOK'S AEGYO~~~~ xD

LIKE IT?? cheeky