Step 4: ?

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_q3aaG8IE

"W-wait...I-i don't know...I mean..." you stuttered as he came closer to you."Don't worry I'll wait for you..." he sweetly smiled before giving you a quick peck on your forehead."Ah, o-ok..." you said looking down to hide your flushed face."Can I ask you something?" you managed to say.

"What is it?" he said putting inside his guitar back in the black case."Ehm...Why me?" you asked looking more innocent than ever."Don't ask me because I don't know why either..." he chuckled."So you don't really...love me...?" you looked up with a flushed face."No no no!" he shooked his head furiously that almost made you giggle."It's that...everytime I'm with you,my heart goes crazy I don't think at anything else but YOU." he smiled cutely.

"A-ah..." that was the only word that you could say since you were too touched by his words -and he made you blush even more-."Just...A-ah...? Usually girls would say 'How sweet you are oppa!' or 'M-me too oppa!' sometimes they even kiss the guy after the confession..." he teased."S-sorry but...I'm not any of those girls you are talking about." you turned around to hide your blushing face.

"Oh,I'm already late for my next lesson! See ya Aeji-I mean...future girlfriend~" he winked."S-see you sunbae..." you bowed earning a light push on your forehead. "Don't bow or call me sunbae,arasseo?" he ruffled your hair before walking away. "Aww..." you pouted with a flushed face.

More confused than ever you headed to your class without noticing Luhan,who was hiding behind the door of the rooftop.*She looks...happy with him.* he sadly thought letting a tear drop on his t-shirt.

***In class***

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcFCb_b2xI-

"Did you meet Luhan?" Sohee asked munching the last piece of her 3rd bread."I don't know how you don't get fat..." Jieun looked Sohee with a it's-unfair face."I don't know either." she answered still waiting for you to speak. "Luhan oppa? No,why?" you asked taking out your books for the next lesson."He was looking for you. I don't know for what,but it seemed to be very important since he said he searched EVERYWHERE in the school."

"Really? Well,I'll just ask him when we get home." "Anyway...where were you? what did you do? who was with you?" Sohee pretended to hold a flashlight and put it in front of your face."Tell me the truth and we will set you free from this prison." she said with a deep voice making you and Jieun laugh.

"Are you interrogating me?" you crossed your arms while raising an eyebrow."No,I just want to see how beautiful you are this close...Of course I am!"she banged the desk earning glares from the other students."Detective Ahn...please calm down."Jieun said patting her shoulder."Sorry,I was too immersed in my role as a detective." she nervously laughed.

"Anyway..." she suddently changed her voice in the deep one."...answer me suspect no.1 a.k.a  Miss Lee Myojin accused to have left their friends without saying anything but just a: 'Excuse me but I have to go'." she put her 'flashlight' nearer in front of your face."Ah...I'm sorry for that..." you cutely smiled."Aegyo won't work with us." Sohee said with a pokerface."Tell us...now." Jieun followed with another pokerface.

"Fine...I went to the rooftop.I listened to Lay sunbae who was singing for me.And I was with Lay sunbae." You blushed at the thought of him."Oh...ok!" they said nodding.After 1 minute of silence they exploded.Various "what's","how did it happend" and "what did you said" left their mouths."W-well...he texted me to go to the rooftop and when I got there he started singing for me...and I still don't know the answer." you shyly looked away.

"Oh my god..." Sohee said cutely.

While Jieun was still  shocked."So you're saying that he confessed to you...by singing a song?" "Exactly..." you mumbled."WAHHHH! we're so happy for you!" they started clapping and throwing invisibles confetti."Hey,calm down will you?" you whispered."Why? we're happy that finally you will have a boyfriend!" they said giggling.

"Like I said earlier...I still don't know the answer!" you half-shouted. "Wait... There's someone else in your mind right?" Sohee raised an eyebrow. "...Yes." you confessed."It's Luhan right?" Jieun said."...Hmm." you nodded.Sohee banged her head on the desk."That's why you can't decide,because you're in love with Luhan too..." she mumbled.

"Yes." you said banging your head on the desk near Sohee."Hey,what's up with banging your heads?" Jieun said pouting but followed anyways. 

***End of the lesson*** 

-Song of Juniel-

"Finally I can go home and ask Oppa..." you smiled while packing your stuffs."I'll go ahead,because... well you know!" Jieun said giggling."We know! Your precious boyfriend is waiting for you,now go!" Sohee playfuly hit her shoulder."See you tomorrow!" she waved and run off."See you" you and Sohee waved back.

"So...did you made a decision?" Sohee asked."No...but I tried!" you pouted."Don't worry,one day you'll know the right answer." she ruffled you hair."You're right." "Oh! I forgot that I have karate lesson today! Sorry but I have to go Myojin." you nodded.

*Why love it has to be so...confusing?* you kicked a quite big rock without caring if you were going to hurt someone."Awww!" a voice said just a few meters away from you."I just confessed hours ago and now you want me dead?" you looked up and saw Yixing massaging his foot.

"Oh,I'm sorry sunbae!" you bowed not knowing what to do."What did I say about bowing and calling me sunbae?" he lightly pushed your forehead."I'm sorry... Oppa." you said nervously rubbing the back of your head.

"Good girl!" he patted your shoulder while smiling."Oh...I guess that today it's our last step." he grinned."What?" you said confused."Give me your hand." he asked seriously.*He's not going to give me a ring right?* you thought blushing.

"I will do it then." he took your hand while you tightly closed your eyes,until you felt something sharp."Aw..." you mumbled."Sorry" he clicked his tongue."Here!" he let go of your hand.

You opened your eyes and saw written on your hand:

Step 4: ? ---> it's your decision...Yes or no. <3

"I will wait until you say yes." he gave you a wink and left."Why he's so confident." you frowned with a flushed face.

On the way home you noticed Luhan sitting on a bench eating ice-cream while listening to music.He put the melted ice-cream on the corner of the bench and to your surprise he started singing.

"I'm a fool,I'm a fool who only sees you,I love you

No matter what anyone says or teases,

I will be a fool who only sees you

I'm a fool who only sees you,hold my hand

Hug me,I'm a fool who only sees you"

*His voice is so angelic.* you thought hiding behind a tree.After some minutes of hiding,you decided to go to him.You tapped his shoulder making his jump a little."Mojin you scared me!"he put his hand on his heart."I'm sorry!" you smiled."Can I seat with you?" "Of course!" he faked a smile.

Suddently you noticed that his eyes were slightly red and swollen."You're right Oppa." you said out of nowhere."What?" he said confsed."You're a fool...that's leaves his ice-cream melting like this!" you childishly said."Ah,another thing...why did you buy ice-cream without me?" you pouted.

"Sorry." he chuckled.*Good...Smile oppa,it's suits you better.* you thought. "Hmpfh,I don't love oppa anymore!" you croseed your arms while looking at other things except his face. Luhan froze,he didn't want to hear that even if it was just a joke and without knowing a tear fell on his cheek.

"Oppa?" you turned around to see tears on his cheeks."O-oppa,gwenchana?" you went nearer to him and wiped his tears away."I'm sorry oppa...I was just joking,I didn't mean to make you cry." you hugged him."Just...don't say it anymore. Promise?" you let go and looked straight into his eyes.

"I promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYEONG!!

FINALLY,FINALLY I UPDATED MY FANFIC WOHOOOO! 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE COMMENT

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU!