Why I fell for you...

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumEzK2VuoE&feature=related

******************************************

"Oppa where are we going?" you asked confused.

"I don't know." he nonchalantly said.*I just I want to stay with you.*

"What? you don't know?? then let's go home!" you whined.

"You don't want to go to the park?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yes!!" you changed your mind cause you loved playing with the swing since you were kids.

"I knew it~~" he said pinching your cheeks."Yah stop,it hurts!" you said taking his hands and placed near his cheeks."This are better!" you gave him a cute eye-smile making him blush,fortunately without you noticing.

"No.no.no.no.no! yours are better!" he said stucking his tongue out at you. "Bad ajhussi..." you mumbled."Mwoh?" he said coming closer to you with a how-dare- you face.

"N-nothing!" you said innocently."Did you just called ME! the BABY FACE of our school...AJHUSSI??" he said pretending to be angry.

"See! you're an old ajhussi because you can't hear what I say!" you stucked your tongue out at him."Merhong~~" you said and started running away.

"YAH LEE MYOJIN!!" he said chasing you.

After a lovey-dovey-like scene you stopped in front of a park."H-here is it!" you said catching your breath."G-gottcha...finally..." he said resting his body on you.            

"Yah!! you're heavy!" you said trying to get rid of him."Bring me there to the bench first." he said back hugging you.

"Fine! ajhussi..." you whispered the last part."I heard that!" he lightly pushed you.              "Ok,I'm sorry..." you rolled your eyes."I saw that too." he whispered near your ear making you shiver.

*What the?? aishhh! I think I have the strange fever again!* you thought unconsciously touching your cheeks.

"Y-yeah,whatever! l-let's go..." you guide him to the bench.

"I'm tired~" he said resting his head on your shoulder."Y-yah!" you said moving away from him."Wae??" he pouted."Because your head is heavy!" you shouted back.

"Aigooo~ wanna play with the swing?"he said coming closer to you."Yay! kaja!" you took his arm and brought him to the swing.*So childish...* he chuckled by himself.

"Push me! just be careful on not sending me to the ground!" you warned him.                    "I'll try..." he said."Go,go,go!" you said sitting on the swing."Ready?" he asked.                "Yes sir!" you giggled."Here we go! Ahh,you're so heavy!" he joked as he pushed you gently.

"I'm not!" you pouted."Just kidding." he said watching you happily."Yah! Is that all your strenght??" you said.

"What? don't joke about an ajhussi's strenght!" he challenged."Then show me!" you said.

"Fine." he said getting ready."1,2...3~~~" he said pushing with more strenght. "WOOHOO!" you shouted."Having fun?" he said taking his phone out."Yes!" you said looking the sky giggling.

Suddently you heard a click followed with a flash but ignored it because you were too immersed on having fun.

Luhan looked the picture that he did to you and smiled satisfied by his work.*Just stay always like this Myojin,because this is why I fell for you...the childish,cute and bubbly Lee Myojin...*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG!!!!! laugh

HOW ARE YOU GUYS??? laugh

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPPIE~ smiley

I KNOW,THIS CHAPPIE IS TOO CHEESY! blush

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! wink

PS:I finally got the mini album of EXO M and EXO K!!!! xD So happy!!!!!!!!! >.<

But I still didn't opened it...because they arrived at my friend's place since she ordered it too!

She will bring them tomorrow at my house and I can't wait!! xD

OK SORRY GUYS FOR THE SPAZZING MOMENT....cheeky

ANYWAY...SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE! wink

*bows*