Step 2:hanging out...as friends!

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJnlrA3ciU&feature=bf_next&list=ULRmp2dn07q4I

"N-no you don't need to!" you said shooking your head in dissaproval."But I want to!" he took your arm again and headed to the streets of Seoul.*I will feel alone at home...* you frowned.

"Well...if you don't want to go home yet...you can show me around Seoul!" he grinned."What?! you mean...I'll be your tour guide?" you sarcastically said."Yes!" he smiled.At first you hesitated but then you gave in."Fine."

You stopped by the bus stop and waited."So...Where are we going?" he asked elbowing you."E-ehm...I still don't know." you shivered at his touch."I'm hungry what about you?" he asked rubbing his empty stomach."No I'm--" your words were cut by your growling stomach.

"Ehm..maybe a little bit..." you laughed awkwrardly.He chuckled and ruffled your hair before taking inside the bus that arrived.He payed for you both and spotted two seats at the back.

Some girls were squealing over him and others were envying you.*So many stares...I don't like it.* you pouted.Yixing noticed you being uncomfortable and smirked."So...where do you want to go...Jagiya?" he hugged you close.

You looked up and shyly pushed him away."I'm not your J--" "Or maybe you want me to call you...Babe?" he whispered near your ear making you shiver."Sunbae?!" you mouthed while he just smirked.You noticed more couples looking at you smiling at you two.

"Jagiya I want to be like that too! call me jagiya or babe instead of my name..." a young girl pouted at her boyfriend.Yixing secretly chuckled meanwhile you were still burning hot.*Why it's so hot here??* you fanned yourself."Feeling hot?" he innocently asked.

"Ehm...yeah...maybe...well...I don't know..." you mumbled hiding your face."Oh! let's go to that ice-cream shop!" he asked pointing one that was in front of your next bus stop."Ok...kaja..." you shyly took his arm and waited for the doors to open.

Happily he jumped out of the bus while dragging you inside the store."Woah! Slow down Sunb--" "It's Xingie Oppa! or maybe just Oppa..." he winked at you."But I don't think it's--" "What flavor do you want?" he asked before you could argue.

"Chocolate..." you mumbled." Chocolate and Vanilla please~" he asked cutely. "What a cute couple we have here!" the ajhumma chuckled.At the mention of couple you immediately shooked your head."No,w-we're just friends!" "But I'm courting her..." Yixing said innocently."Awwww~ hwaiting!" the ajhumma said smiling ear to ear.

You blushed and just looked away."I'm trying my best!" he placed an arm on your shoulder,hugging you closer."Right Aeji?" he turned his head to you."Hmmm..." you mumbled.*Why did I agree?!* you mentally cried.

After some teasing you took your orders and sat on an empty table."So...Am I close?" you blinked in confusion."Close towhat?" you took a bite of your chocolate ice-cream."To be your boyfriend." he grinned,while you choked and blushed.

"Woah,eat slowly Aeji!" he patted your back."I-i'm fine." you said wiping your mouth,trying to hide your blushing face."Sorry I didn't mean make you choke." he said pouting."I know you babo..." you said pushing him away."Awww...are you mad?" he asked leaning closer to you while lightly pinching your cheeks.

"N-no I'm not!" you took his hands away from him and placed it near his."This are more squeezy!" you chuckled than something came on your mind.*Wait...I did it with Luhan Oppa too...Am I a bad person now? I wonder how is he right now...--* "Hey! Earth calling Lee Myojin!" he lightly pushed your forehead.

"Ack! what?" you glared him."Ohhh! Aeji is angry! wahhh~" he copied the way that fangirls do when they see an idol."Babo!" you chuckled and thought of how cute he looked when he 'fangirled'."Yeah...I'm a babo that only sees you." he soflty smiled.You looked him shocked.

*D-did I heard him right? or it was just an immagination? Yeah...Lee Myojin, you're the babo here...* you shooked your head."You make really funny jokes,you know that?" you lightly chuckled."But I'm serious..." he frowned.You stared at him still confused."I will forever,and I mean FOREVER,only see you in my heart...no one else but you..." he ruffled your head.

"I'm serious..." he said before writing something on a piece of tissue."Here." he handed it to you.You took it and read it aloud."This was Step 2:hanging out...as friends! hope you had fun...smile(Smile stands for this ---->^^)" your lips unconsciously formed a smile.

*Hope you'll accept me when I'll confess to you...* he turned his attention to his ice-cream again as you did the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR MY SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE!!! 

PLEASE FORGIVE ME! n(_ _)n -----> this was supposted to be a bow...xD

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED IT and DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT

*winks like Kris* xD

SARANGHAEYO!!

PPYONG!!