Leaving?

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoft8OMmFew

The next morning Luhan woke up in the same position."Ouch." he rotated his neck."Oh." he noticed your empty bed."Myojin-ah!" he got up from his chair.He searched everywhere but you were already gone."Aish what did I do." he ruffled his head.He called Sohee and Jieun but neither of them answered."Answer please!" he said annoyed by the situation.*Where did you go Myojin-ah.* he tried to search nearby the school but nothing,so he decided to go to your house.After 30 minutes he was in front of your door."Myojin-ah! It's me Luhan.Open the door!" the knocked the door 100 times but it was no use."He was about to cry in desparation when his ringtone stopped him.

"Hello?" "It's me Myojin's mom.I'm in Japan right now.Will you please help Myojin with her things? you know she doesn't know how to organize her things." she laughed. "What?" "I said help her with her suitcase." "W-why? Is she going somewhere?" he said as he began to feel anxious."Oh..she didn't tell you? She's going with me in canada.Me and my husband found a fine house there and we have also many clients there so--" he hung up and called a taxi immediately."Stupid Myojin." he headed to Incheon airport as soon as the taxi arrived.

Incheon Airport

"Myojin-ah! Lee Myojin!" he started screaming your name among the crowd in the airport.People started to stare him like he was a crazy man."Please answer me.." he whispered as tears started to fall.

You wandered in the airport as you were waiting for your flight."Lee Myojin! you owe me a big one,arasseo?" Sohee said on the phone."I'm sorry Sohee-yah.." you said feeling sorry for your friends that had to lie to the teacher."Also you know how much I wanted to answer Luhan's call and tell him to take you back?!" she shouted."Sorry.." "Can't you just stay?" " No i'm sorry." You started to feel guilty."Stop being sorry it's not your fault." Sohee sighed.

FLASHBACK

"Mom!" You said careful not to wake up Luhan.To be safe you went to the bathroom."Mom,I missed you so much~" you jumped lightly."I missed you too! I'm sorry I just called you today." Your mom sounded upset."it's ok,mom." You grinned."How have you been?" "Fine." You said suddenly nervous.

"Then I didn't have to worry."

"Why?"

"I just had this strange feeling." Your mom mumbled."A-ah...no I'm fine! Really fine!" You started to walk around the bathroom as you got even nervous.

"Myojin-ah..what do you think of studying abroad?" your mom carefully said."Uhm..I think it's cool.Why?" Suddenly the other line went cold."Mom?" Anxiety started to show."What if I tell you that we have to move in Canada?" "What?" you said unsure of what you just heard."I'm taking you with me in Canada." 

END

Leaving was not a bad idea for you,since your feelings were still confused and you didn't want to hurt anybody.But the thought of staying far away from your friend were killing you inside."Aish." you whispered looking at your ticket.You found a bench and sat yourself.Soon you were immersed in you thoughts.You started thinking about the moments with Luhan and Lay.

"Oppa...can I ask you something?" you said looking your feet."Of course! what is it?" he asked still holding your hands."Ehm...WHAT IS LOVE?" you shyly looked up at him.

"L-love?" he asked surprised."Yes..." you said blushing."Love is...well,what a girl or boy feel for the opposite s-..." he nervously explained."Ah..." you said nodding like at little kid.*Here I go...it's the perfect time...* he thought,taking now both your hands.

"Shortly...is what I feel whenever I'm with you."

You silently sat beside him and glanced up to see his face just a few inches away from yours."You're more beautiful this near." he said showing his cute dimple.

Strangely your heart started beating very fast and your cheeks began to turn pink. *No...I can't feel the same way for two people! NO!* you mentally screamed. "You said that you would do anything for me if I don't hurt you right?" your eyes widened and before you could think,you nodded.

"Then...BE MY GIRLFRIEND..."

Due to the frustration you messed your hair.*You're so cruel Lee Myojin.How could you fall in love with two people?!* you thought hiding your face.After you calmed down,you took your phone and saw 30 missed calls from Luhan and 2 text messages from Lay.Unknowingly you pressed Luhan's number."Myojin! Lee Myojin!" "O-oppa,I.." "Lee Myojin!!" you heard Luhan scream."Oh." you looked your phone and saw that the call ended a few seconds before."What the heck,I'm starting to hear things now." you said shocked."Myojin-ah!" you heard again.

You immediately stood up.*Don't tell me he's--* you spotted him running among the crowd screaming your name with all his energy.Next thing you saw was him kneeling down.Shocked you started to slowly go to his direction.When you were near enough without him knowing ,since he was crying his heart out while covering his face,you put your luggage aside and embraced him."I-i'm sorry." Luhan was both shocked and relieved."M-myojin-ah." more people started to look at you.

"I'm really really sorry." you said as more tears started to fall on your cheeks.Luhan instead of speaking,he hid his head on the crook of your head.You remained like that for a few minutes then look at him in the eyes and saw how puffy they were.You wiped the tears away and before you could say anything he closed the distance between you two.At first you were surprised but soon you started to follow.You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment.

*Might as well enjoy this since it will be the last time.* you thought slightly smiling.Luhan cupped you neck and deepened kiss if it was even possible.You body became weaker with the new feeling.You received more stares as you let yourself go in Luhan's arms.After what it felt like forever he stopped and cupped your face."I'm the one that has to be sorry." he said caressing your cheeks."I'm really  really sorry." tears started to show again at those words.

You almost forgot about what happened at school."It's ok." you whispered.You both stood up and you blushed as other people were whispering."I-i have to go." you hid your face embarassed."Please don't go?" he took your hands."I will take care of you I promise." he pleaded."I'm sorry,but I'm not the one who decides." you looked down."I'll talk to your mother!" he looked certain with what he was saying.

"Oppa.." you said lost of hope since you knew your mom would never change her mind.He took your arm and dragged you until the benches.He sat you down and took your phone." Hey!" He dialed your mom's phone and waited."What are you doing!" you said trying to stand up but he pushed you down with one arm."Aish." you frowned."I'm trying to convince mother-in-law here." he grinned.You blushed and just let him do."Mrs. Lee?"

"Oh,Luhan! Did you help Myojin?" Mrs. Lee said surprised."I'm really sorry for hanging you up earlier but I was too schocked." he explained."Oh,it's ok." she laughed it off."Uhm.." he gulped."Does she really have to go?" he bit his lip."Yes,why?" she sounded more serious.He sensed her tone and gulped one more time."Can she stay here? I mean she's leaving lots of memories here,as well me." he tried to convince her.

"I'm really sorry Luhan but she can't stay there,we're going to spend the rest of our lives in Canada and we can't leave her there,if not what kind of parents are we?" she explained."But..ah nevermind.Well I wish you the best and I will see Myojin off." he said defeated."Thank you Luhan." with that she hung up.

"I guess you really have to leave." he looked down.You took your phone,stood up and hugged him."I will come back I promise." you gave him a last peck on the cheek.He took your things and started to go your gate."Promise me you will never cheat on me." he said before you could board.You were already in front of your gate and people started to get in."Uhm..I don't remember answering you yet." you grinned."What? And that kiss?" he frowned.

"That's a goodbye kiss." you winked and lined up before the airplane could leave you.You were the last one to check-in and before you could go inside the gate you waved at Luhan."Stupid." he grinned and waved you back."Take care." he mouthed."You too." you did the same.After seeing you going inside he sighed.*Hope you maintain your promise.* with heavy steps he left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG :3 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDAT AGAIN..:C

SO SHE REALLY LEFT O.O WHAT TO DO NOW? xD

YOU'LL KNOW IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS! :3 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE APRRECIATED :)))

LOVE YOU! <3