Unexpected kiss...

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km8VGsE4ijA&feature=related

"So did you ask Luhan about what he wanted to ask?" Sohee said as she pulled you along in the canteen."Oh shoot! I forgot to ask him yesterday..." you said hitting your forehead."I knew it.You forget things very easily." Jieun chuckled."It's not my fault." you pouted."Well,what are you waiting for? Go find your prince charming~" Sohee winked."Yah!" you hit her shoulder."We'll wait for you~" Jieun said pushing away."Fine!" you said walking in the other direction of the canteen.

*Where's that old man?* you said entering the gym:this was the only place that you didn't checked."I swear I'll chop him if he doesn't show up right here,right now..." you muttered as you kicked invisible rocks,frustated from all the searching.You were about to leave from the gym when you heard voices;you instictively hid behind the balls keeper (I don't know if this is right..hope you nderstood what I meant xD).

"Why did you bring me here?" a voice said.*Luhan oppa?* you thought trying to peek."I just wanted to be alone with you..and maybe do something that you won't forget." another voice said.A female one.*Who the hell is her?* you didn't want to admit that you were jealous,so you mentaly scolded yourself."What do you mean?" Luhan said confused."This."

Unconsciously you peeked more than you had to and saw something that you weren't suppost to see.

Luhan.

Hwayoung.

Kiss.

Lips to lips.

***Luhan's POV***

Sigh."Will you stop sighning?? It's the 100th time already" Kris said annoyed.But I couldn't help it...I am scared,scared that Myojin will go to Yixing.I know I'm a coward for not telling her sooner but I thought she only saw me as a brother."Thinking about her?" Minseok said handing me bottle of water.I just nodded and looked at him."I am scared." I whispered."Don't be...she will definitely choose you over Yixing." he said patting my shoulder."Thanks." I weakly said.

"Excuse me,can I steal Luhan from you for a little while?" Someone said from behind me."Sure." Kris said with his usual angry face."Thanks! Come on Luhan!" I looked behind and saw no other that the annoying brat Hayoung."What do you want? Look,I'm not feeling well so--" "Just come with me." she said seriously."Fine."

She lead me to the gym while looking around."So...why did you bring me here?" I asked a little annoyed."I just wanted to be alone with you..and maybe do something that you won't forget." she said .What? Something that I won't forget? "What do you mean?" I asked confused."This." and the unexpected happened.

I didn't know what to do because I was to shocked.When I felt her lips move I immediately pushed her away.But before I could say something,we heard a loud crash from behind me.I turned around and saw someone from behind the ball keeper (Still don't know how to say it...xD) laying on the ground with a huge stepladder on her or him.

I went closer and took a good look.This someone was a her..no wait..this is Myojin! I immediately took the stepladder away from her and picked her up bridal style.I took a last glance at Hayoung who was as shocked as me and left.

***At the infirmary of the school***

"What happened?!" Sohee and Jieun asked trying to catch their breath."Apparently she was hit on the head with the stepladder but nothing serious happened.So don't worry." the nurse said before walking away.Luhan was still trembling while looking at your sleeping face."Luhan I--" "Don't talk to me..." he coldly said to Hayoung.

She bit her lips feeling guilty."I'm sorry." she whispered lightly patting his back."So you knew she was there...and yet you didn't tell me.Look at what you have done! What if she was hurt badly and forgot about me?!" Sohee and Jieun were surprised by his yelling."Calm down Luhan,Myojin is still sleeping." Jieun said.

"Sorry." he said wiping the tears that fell on his cheek."You can go now Hayoung,we don't need you here." Sohee said opening the door for her to leave."Oh." that was the only thing she said berore going out."I can't believe it.She did it on purpose!" Now Sohee was yelling."Sohee." Jieun glared her."Fine." she said."Let's just wait until she wake up."Luhan took your hand and squeezed it.*I hope you can forgive me.*

Hayoung walked until the gates of the school still crying with her head hung down.But soon her crying turned into giggles."My plan worked." she grinned while taking out her mirror and wiped her 'fake' tears."I'm such a good actress." she compliment herself."Can I have my reward now?" someone wrapped his arms around her waist."Minhyuk you scared me!" she slapped his hands playfully."I'm sorry." he kissed her cheek.

"You did a good job." she grinned thinking of your sleeping face at the infirmary."That girl looked so scared when I pushed the stepladder on her." he rocked her side to side while laughing."Then..I will give you a good reward since you did great."she smirked."Rewards are my favourite." he his lips. Hayoung turned around,tiptoped and kissed him passionately."My girlfriend is so se--" "I know." she winked.

After two hours of waiting,you finally woke up."Uhm..w-where I am?" you said touching your head.You looked around and the first thing you saw was Luhan resting his head on your intertwined hands.*What is he doing here?" "Wake up." you shooked his head.."Uhm.." he mumbled something."Sorry...uhm..sorry.." he sleeptalked.*Babo.* you thought.You took out your hand from his carefully put his head on the bed.You got up to drink some water.Then you placed a chair near Luhan's."It's ok." you his cheeks as a tears fell down.You couldn't help it but kiss his tear away.You suddently remember how you spend days with Lay."I also did something that I shouldn't have." tears started to fall.

A call interrupted the mood.You saw the caller and answered."Mom!" you said careful not to wake up Luhan.

"What?" "I'm taking you with me in Canada."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYEONG!!!! 

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH GUYS :')

OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS SINCE I UPDATED 0.0 

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY..BUT I WASN'T INSPIRED ENOUGH TO CONTINUE THE STORY..xD 

I HAD THE WRITER'S BLOCK..:c

BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I'LL FINISH THIS FIC WITHIN THIS YEAR..xD

ANYWAY..HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE :3

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE <3 

LOVE YOU ALWAYS :*