Rival of Mr. Bao Zi

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ZnxKSPJH8&feature=related

"Hey did you hear that Kim Jongdae is now a hottie? My friend that lived near him saw him...and she said he was totally different!" a student said to her friends."What? How can that nerd trasform into a hottie!" she laughed. "Well...look behind you." the other said almost drolling by seeing Chen taking out his books.

FLASHBACK (Chen's POV)

"Ah-ha! Jongdae-sshi!" Lee Myojin called me.I turned around and walked towards them with a shy smile.

"Yes,Myojin-ssi?" I asked politely.

"Do you know who's Luhan?" she asked.

"You mean the only guy that graduated with the higher score in this school?" I asked,quite surprised by her suddent question.

"Exactly!" she said smiling ear to ear."I told you so,Sohee!" hearing her friend name my ears turned red.

"Ehm...If you excuse me I may leave now..." I said bowing.

"Where do you think you're going Jongdae-sshi?? come here and explain me...how did you know??" Sohee said taking me near her face by my tie.

I immediately blushed at how close we were."E-ehm w-well,e-everyone--"

"Oh my god Sohee,you're very stubborn you know that? just leave him!" Myojin said with a sigh.

"Fine..." she said releasing her grip on my tie.With that I bowed and immediately left.

Yes,I have a HUGE crush on Sohee for quite a while now.It started all started when we were freshman...

I was walking by the corridor,finding the canteen,when a group of other freshman stopped me."You seem to be rich..." a guy said eyeing me from head to toe.Being the timid guy I am,I stuttered."O-of course I'm not!" I tried to be brave.

"Give me and my friends some money and we'll not do anything to you." he said smirking."No,I won't" I knew I did wrong but If I did what they want me to do they will continue this for years,taking all of my money."What?" the other said showing me a baseball bat.I gulped but answered the same.

"You really want to be hit by this huh!" the guy holding the baseball bat took me by the collar.Before he could hit me,a girl took the bat and smashed it in two pieces by hitting it on her leg (did I confused you? xD)."Woah!" I said."How dare you! You-" "Try hitting me or him once...and I'll hit you twice harder." she said glaring them before throwing the broken bat on the owner of it.

"Don't worry! O-one day we will--" "What? revenge? Try and you'll be dead meat." she said smirking."Hey let's just go." the leader said scared.With that,they left."Thanks..." I shyly said."It's nothing!" she said smiling brightly making my heart beat faster than normal."D-does it hurt?" I said noticing a bruise on her leg."Oh no,it's fine since I'm almost at the final level of Karate." she grinned.

"Woah! Almost balck belt?" I said shocked."Yup! Anyway...I'm Sohee! Ahn Sohee." she said taking my hand."I-i'm Jongdae,Kim Jongdae." I said nervously shaking her hand."Well It was nice to meet you,but now I'm hungry so...Oh! Wanna join me with my friends?"

"Uhm...no thanks! I-i'll just go to class to study..." I was expecting her to say 'Oh,yeah right...that's what nerds do!' but no."Oh! it's ok~ Just call my name and I'll be there to help you,arachi?" she waved and dissapeared in the canteen."O-ok!" I said blushing.

END

***Still Chen's POV***

That was why I fell in love with her.She was the only one that helped me and didn't call me nerd.I was so touched that everyday I put a water on her locker and I was never caught until now.

But when she met that Kim Minseok -yeah I did some research of him- she started thinking only about HIM! Sometimes when I put water on her locker I find pictures of him or stickers with 'Kim Minseok <3' writen on it! That's why I decided to do a makeover.

                                                    To a nerd to a 'Sohee's guy style':

 

"Kim Jongdae! I called you for ten times now...How do you say steamed buns in Chinese?" the teacher said.I'm not very good at chinese but this one...I know it because I saw it somewhere while reading this text book."It's...Bāozi." I said. "Correct." the teacher said with a straight face.

I took the text book on my hands and searched for the steamed buns.After some pages I found it."Ah-ha!" I whispered.But now that I look at it...it reminds me of someone.Minutes passed and finally I found the answer."Kim Minseok." I gritted my teeth.

From now on...I'll be your rival Mr. Baozi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYEONG!!

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT! :P

AND PLEASE COMMENT LIKE ALWAYS~

LOVE YOU! <3 

AH! SORRY IF IT'S SHORT...xD