Let the war begin!

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8u8cuAkzH4

It was lunchtime at Seoul University and Minseok was whining in front of Kris."Ah Kris! Etteohke??(What can I do??)." he kept messing his hair."Oh Krisus...Just confess to her already! If you don't...I will and she'll be mine." he smirked."Don't you dare Wu Yifan!" He glared him.

"I was just joking." he chuckled."But seriously...Just confess!" he pushed Minseok's forehead."Yah! How dare you do that to your hyung?" he said faking tears."Just by 9 months..." he reminded."Just?! almost 1 year you babo!" he flicked the other's forehead."Fine hyung..." he frowned.

Minseok sighed and took a mouthful of the food's canteen."Yah,you want to kill yourself?! eat slowly." Kris glared him.Minseok spoke but the younger couldn't understand him with all the food he had in his mouth.

"What the hell are you saying?" he crossed his arms.Minseok gulped all the food and finally spoke clearly."I said:I'm just stressed about all this love life!" he then drank all his water.

"Dude you don't know how we understand you!" a tall boy came out of nowhere with other guys on his right and left."What the?" Kris said as the shorter guy sat near him.

"Name is Joonmyeon but you can call me Suho." he offered an handshake which Kris gently took it,smiling awkwardly."Wu Yifan but you can call me Kris." Joonmyeon let go of his hand and just gave him an angelic smile before taking a quite mouthful of Kris's food."Your welcome really." Kris murmured trying not to lose his temper.

"Hey!" the other short guy sat near Minseok."Name is Baekhyun but you can call me Baekhyun." he gave him his famous eye-smile while taking his hands for an handshake."Hey...I'm Minseok but you can call me...ehm...Minseok!" he nervously laughed.

"Haha! Guys I'm found someone like me!" Baekhyun said making Kris laugh but tried his best to hold it,while the other two just laughed.*Is this 'DUDE' trying to say that I'm stupid?* he eyed Baekhyun for some seconds and then looked away.

"Well...now it's my turn! Hi,I'm happyvirus Chanyeol!" he grinned."Happy...virus?" Kris and Minseok said at the same time."Yeah! Because when you're sad or even happy...he'll make you happier!" Baekhyun cheered while Chanyeol just grinned making a 'V' sign with his index and middle finger.

"But...just a minute ago Chanyeol was saying that he understood me about being stressed..." he said crossing his arms."Well...I didn't say he's happy all the time." Baekhyun said innocently.*Minseok hyung...please hold me now or I will explode.* Kris said massaging his temples."Right." Minseok said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Chanyeol just say what is happening to you two." Suho said noticing Kris anger boiling."Ok,I'll tell you my story...it all begun when--" "Can you just go straight to the point? We don't have enough time to listen to your 'story'." Kris said.

"Of course we have! There's tomorrow,the day after tomorrow and etc." he grinned."Don't worry~ I'll tell you my story tomorrow." Baekhyun said munching some of Minseok's food.*Minseok...control...you just have to control your temper.Inhale,Exhale,Inhale,Exha--* "And that's how I met Sohee." *That's strange...I heard Sohee.* "Ahn Sohee was the best! I thought I fell in love with her--" 

"What?!" Minseok stood up startling everyone."Woah! What's wrong?" Baekhyun said inviting him to seat again."No big deal.He just heard his crush name." Kris said nonchalantly."What? You know Ahn Sohee?? ah...wait.YOUR CRUSH?" Chanyeol said eyes almost going out of their orbs.

"Yes.She studies at the other school near us.And yes...I-i like her." he blushed."Wow then I should pay her a visit." Chanyeol said earning a glare from Minseok."Hey,don't worry! I don't like her in that way.She's only my childhood friend." he grinned.Minseok sighed in relief.*I thought he would be my enemy.*

"Well,let's stop talking about Sohee.Continue your story Chanyeol." Suho said munching the apple that was on Kris's plate.*Is this guy not eating from 100 years or he just want to see how I get angry?!* he said gripping the tissue on his hand.

"I think I have to start from the begining,because I totally forgot what I was saying." Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck.Kris glared Minseok while the others just whined."Ok,It all started when--" *This will be a LONG day...* Kris said hiding his face on his palms.*Maybe after school I'll visit Sohee since,today we will go home earlier.* Minseok secrectly grinned.

******

"Omo,Look it's Jongdae!" a girl squealed seeing him passing by the corridor.On the past few days he hearned lots of admires;inside his locker he would find tons of letters and he was kind of happy,even if he wanted to receive letters from the girl he loves.

*When will Sohee feel the same as me?* he pouted while taking a bottle from his bag.He tiptoped until the locker of Sohee's locker,looking around to make sure that no one saw him,he unlocked it and put it inside grinning.

But before closing it,he noticed another picture of Minseok with 'Happy birthday! Today I hope to confess to you... :) but will you feel the same as me? I hope you do.' written on.He gripped the door of the locker hard and tried to relax,after some second he close it again.When he turned around he saw the guy he hated the most at the moment:"Kim Minseok." he said anger fuming.

" Yeah,that's my name.Anyway...what are you doing in front of Sohee's locker?" Minseok said gripping harder on his bag strap."Well,I should ask you...why are you here? Shouldn't you be at your school?" Jongdae said maintaining his cool.

'That's none of your business." he said trying to calm down before he could start a fight."Then,it's none your business either on what I was doing in front of Sohee's locker." he smirked and then turned around to leave,but was stopped by Minseok.

"Listen,if you like Sohee too...then you better do your best,because I will never give up on her." he said confidently."Me neither.So keep an eye on her or one day you will wake up seeing me and Sohee living happily ever after." Jongdae said."Then I'll make sure you won't live happily ever after." he smirked before walking away.

*Let the war begin!* They thought at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYEOM!! xD

HOPE YOU LIKE IT~ :3

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! ;)

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER~ :D

LOVE YOU ALWAYS! :*