Strange feeling

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNsyd8Itzqg

It was a warm saturday when someone came rushing in your house.

"Who are--" "Take this,this and this!" the 'stranger' said placing three boxes in your arms.

"Yah! who the hell are--" "Thank you bestie!" he said heading to your gate to take his luggage.

*Luhan oppa...* you said shooking your head.

"How did you entered here?" you asked trying to see him through the boxes.

"Keys?~" he said sarcastically waving them in front of you.

"Ha-ha-ha! you're so funny!" you replied sarcastically.

"I know!" he said going upstairs.

"Wait! why you're here again?" you asked following him.

"Becasue a crybaby asked me to sleep here!" he said chuckling.

"Ah right...yah! I'm not a crybaby!" you said stomping your feet almost making you fall backwards.

Once you showed him his room,you started organizing the room.

You placed down the boxes and went downstairs to take the remaining one. When you arrived upstairs a pair of hands appeared in front of you. 

"I'll do that Myojin,it's to heavy for you.." he said taking the box you were carring.

"But I'm strong!" you said taking it back.

"I'm stronger than you,so give it to me." he said retaking it.Soon you started to fight for it untill you gave up and let go,causing Luhan to lose the balance and you instinctively took his hand but it made it worst...you both fell backwards.

"Awww!" you both said as he hit his head on the floor and you on his chest.

"Why you don't lis--" he loss words when he saw that you were just a few inches away from his face.*Get up Myojin! why you're staring at me like that! aishh!* he thought turning in a light shade of pink.

You looked up and saw him starring at you and your heart started beating fast, making you startle."Woooah!" you said pushing your self away from Luhan falling the opposite.

"Awww,my ..." you said while he laughed even if he was still blushing a litte bit.

"W-why are you laughing!" you said embarassed.

"You're just too cute!" he said still laughing.

*Woah! this feeling is strange...REALLY STRANGE...* you said touching your burning cheeks.

"Myojin gwenchana?" he said stepping closer to you.

"I-I'm fine!"  you said hiding your face.

"Why you're hiding your face? is something wrong?" he asked taking your hands away from your face.

He heart jumped seeing you all red and touched your forehead.

"I think you need to rest...you're burning!" he said carring you bride style and placed you on 'his' bed.

"But I'm perfectly fine!" you said pouting.

"Then why you're burning?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"B-because...I don't know!" you said avoiding his eyes.

"Just rest arasseo? if I see you standing up I'll bite you! Rawrr!" he said the last part cutely.

You giggled and the strange feeling showed up again.*Arrgh! what's happening to me??* you thought.

"Sleep..." he said putting the blankets near your chin.

"Have a nice rest crybaby..." he said kissing your forehead."Don't worry! you'll be ok tomorrow!" he said smiling.

Without noticing you touched your forehead.

*But I'm fine Oppa...aisshh! I hate this feeling!* you thought looking him blushing more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!  HOW R U GUYS????  

SHORT CHAPPIE RIGHT? sad

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! smiley

COMMENTS? HIHIHI laugh

REMEMBER:ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE! cheeky wink

THANK YOU AND ENJOY

~heart~heart~heart~heart~heart~heart~heart~heart~heart~heart~heart~

AH! I JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHING~ HIHIHI

    

                                                                  

    

 

 

EHM...TOO MUCH? cheeky