Step 3:confession part 1

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y34IN6pUSAI&feature=relmfu

"I had fun today..." you mumbled while kicking invisible rocks at the gate of your house."Me too..." he ruffled your hair."T-thanks O...oppa!" you said before sneaking inside your home.Yixing chuckled and waited until you closed the door.*Get ready for tomorrow Lee Myojin...* he smiled.

When you entered the house the lights giving you a shock."Whoah!" you jumped.A voice chuckled and hugged you from behind."Did I scared you too much Yochi?" "Luhan Oppa!" you turned around and hit his arm.

"Awww! How can a petite girl like you,have so much strenght? Hmm? Hmm?" he said while poking your sides."It doesn't tickles me like others girls..." you showed your poker face."Oh really?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Then let's see." he started to tickle you multiple times while you tried to keep your laughter but ended up giggling."S-stop!" you said."Fine I'll stop...but with one condition." "What it is?" you crossed your arms."Kiss me." he grinned."N to the O! NO!" you stucked your tongue playfuly trying to hide your embarassment.

"Aww! then I'll wait until you'll be my girlfriend...so that I'll kiss you every single day!" he did the same to you,"Merhong~". You blushed by his confession."I-i have to change!" you hurried upstairs."I'll call you when dinner is ready!" "Don't cook!! I'LL COOK!" you shouted back."Yah! you offended me! I'm good at cooking!" he stumped a foot on the ground.

You changed and headed downstairs."Oppa! Sorry but there are just Ramen..." you sadly looked at him."Oh then I'll cook!" he took the apron away from you and put it on."Fine Ramen Boy!" you chuckled and started to set the table."Yeah whatever!" he jokingly flipped his hair.You rolled your eyes and went back to what  you were doing.

Minutes later,dinner was ready and you immediately took your plate and took a spoonful of ramen."Woah,easy Myojin!" he said patting your back while you just ate it hungrily."For how many years you didn't eat?" he asked sarcasticaly. You gave him a look and continue chewing your ramen.

After washing the dishes and joking-time with Luhan you headed to your room and took a long shower.*Wahhh~ so realaxing...* you thought before closing your eyes.*I wonder what is Sunbae doing right now...WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING?!* you slapped your cheeks twice and took a towel to dry your wet body.

You went out of the bathroom with your pyjamas and hairdryer in your hands. *Lee Myojin.Stop thinking of Sunbae!* you mentaly scolded yourself.When you were about to switch the hairdryer on,your cellphone vibrated."Oh...Sunbae?" you whispered seeing his ID name and  clicked the 'Read' botton on your cellphone screen.

Aeji-ah~ Sorry if I disturbe you but...I just wanted to tell that...

I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH! <3

Not as a friend but...MORE THAN THAT~

Buing buing! >///<

Don't worry...you'll see my aegyo tomorrow~ ;)

(I know you want to see my aegyo~ Don't deny it! >=D) 

P.S: This is Step 3:confession part 1! :)

See you tomorrow~

Your eyes widened ,*Part 1? so there it will be part 2?!* you thought shocked,but you couldn't help to be happy. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI!!!!!!!!!! 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! KKK~

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT~

BYE BYE~