"Ehmm...what is love?"

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PMRe4k3OSw&feature=relmfu

The next morning you went to school thinking of what happened yesterday with Luhan in the park."That strange feeling...what the hell is that?!" you whispered messing your hair.

"Myojin-ah!" someone called from behind you."Oh! Hayoung..." you said faking a smile. "Where did you go with Luhan yesterday?" she immediately asked."Oh,just somewhere..." you said."Where exactly?" she continued.

*OHMYGOD! JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU??!!* you mentally screamed.

"Park." "Oh...did you had fun?" *SOHEE,JIEUN-AH WHERE ARE YOU?!* you thought."Yes. it was really fun." you said gritting your teeth."Myojin are you--"            "MYOJIN-AH!!! I missed you soooo much~" Sohee said attacking you with a bear hug,pushing Hayoung away."Awww! what the hell!" she said flipping her hair.

"Hi Myojin! I have to tell something interesting~" Jieun elbowed you."What?" you asked curious."Yesterday Sohee almost--" "Nothing!" Sohee said covering ."Yah! let her continue!" you said chuckling."Excuse? I'm here too!" Hayoung said with a 'duh' tone.

You were about to talk to Hayoung when Sohee dragged you away with Jieun."Let's go or we'll gonna be late!" Sohee said giggling.

"Tsk...you think you can escape from me like that? oh no Lee Myojin...I'll be stuck with you untill I'll have your bestfriend's heart." she smirked.

*********

"Luhan you meanie! you left me with that brat yesterday!" Yixing pouted."I'm sorry Lay...but that girl was...irritating!" he said with an angry face(but ended up showing a cute one.)

"Anyway...who was that girl with you?" Yixing asked excited."You mean Myojin? well she's my bestie..." he said recalling the moments with you in the park.

*I could have already confessed but...I wasn't ready.* he sadly thought.

"Really? so I have chances!" Yixing grined."In what?" Luhan nervously asked.

"In confessing to her! You know..it was love at first sight!" he said smiling ear to ear while Luhan was still shocked by his confession."Y-you like her??" he asked."No." Luhan sighed."I LOVE her."

*This can't be happening...* Luhan thought.

*********

"Come on Sohee,tell me what happend!" you said resting your head on the palm of your hand that was supported(?) on the table."No." she said crossing her arms.

"Then I'll tell her!" Jieun said."Don't you dare!" she said glaring her."If you don't tell me,I won't talk to you anymore." you threatened."Fine! I almost kissed Minseok sunbae! Happy??" she blushed.

She said it too loud that Jongdae almost chocked with his own saliva.*Kiss? Minseok sunbae??* he thought curling a paper into a ball.*I have to confess right now or she'll be with that Minseok sunbae.* 

"REALLY?" you asked surprised."Y-yes.." she blushed more."What happend after that?" you asked with curiosity filling your eyes."Nothing..." she said pouting.

"And you? we saw you with that new student...Lay was it?" Jieun said smirking.            "Ah...well...he wanted to know my name...then Hay--" "Yeah we know that part...go on." "HOW??" "We spyed you." they nonchalantly said.

"What?? how c--" "Just go on!" they said impatiently."Fine...Hayoung was about to come at my house when Luhan saved me,and brought me to a park." you stopped and remember the strange feeling again.

"And?" Sohee said giggling.*Maybe I have to tell them about this thing,maybe they can--* "Hello! Earth calling Myojin!" Jieun said lighty hitting your forehead."H-huh?" you said surprised."What happend next?"

"Can I ask you something first?" "Yeah sure!" they said."Ehm...when I was with him,I felt a strange feeling..." you said."You mean burning cheeks,feeling hot and nervous?" Jieun asked.

"Yes! exactly!" you said clapping your hand with a big smile."How did you know?" you asked."Because I felt that when I was with Tao." she said blushing.             "Oh...and what is that feeling called?" you asked like a little kid."That,my dear,is called LOVE." Sohee said curling a strand of her hair.

"L-love? and what is--" you were interrupted by the arrival of your teacher."Guys stop with the chit-chat and open the page 89 of your book!" he said clapping his hands.*Aishh,this stupid ajhussi! I'll try asking them at lunch.* you thought,half-heartedly opening your book.

At lunch you tried asking them but failed because of Hayoung,who was always stick with you no mater what."Oh my god." you whispered throwing yourself to your desk."I can't take it anymore..." you sighed."About what?" Hayoung said popping from your back.

"WAH!" you jumped."Oh,sorry did I scared you?" she innocently asked.Sohee and Jieun reached the door of your class and stopped seeing you with Hayoung,again.

"Just a little." you said awkrwardly laughing.*Why me??!! WAE???!!*  you mentally cried."Sorry again." she said taking a random chair,placed it near yours and sat."So...when can I--" "Myojin-ah! Didn't you have something to ask us?" Sohee said pushing Hayoung and her chair away.

*Aishhh this stupid girls!* she thought.

"Yah! you! aishh!" she stomped her foot on the ground earning some glares from your female classmates."Oh yeah! I was asking...what is--" "Guys lunchtime is over so go to your seats and open the book at page 91.Hayoung hagsaeng come here and do the exercise n.5"

*Aishh...why me! I hate math!* she frowned.

**********

Finally school ended but you still couldn't ask your friends because they had to go somewhere with their family.*Aishh,when can I ask them...* you pouted."Myojin-ah!" a voice called.You looked up and you felt that strange feeling again."L-luhan oppa!" you said smiling and blushing at the same time.

"Are you okay? you're all red." he touched your forehead but it was okay."It's nothing!" you said."So kaja!" he said taking your hand.You felt your cheeks heating up and coughed nervously."Gwenchana?" he asked bending down at you height looking straight in your eyes.

"I-i'm perfectly fine!" you said looking away."Oh,okay then..." he said.When you were just a few blocks from your house you stopped.*This feeling it's killing me,I have to ask him now...*

"Oppa...can I ask you something?" you said looking your feet."Of course! what is it?" he asked still holding your hands."Ehm...WHAT IS LOVE?" you shyly looked up at him.

"L-love?" he asked surprised."Yes..." you said blushing."Love is...well,what a girl or boy feel for the opposite s-..." he nervously explained."Ah..." you said nodding like at little kid.*Here I go...it's the perfect time...* he thought,taking now both your hands.

"Shortly...is what I feel whenever I'm with you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG! smiley

OMO! LUHAN CONFESSED?? blush

WHAT WILL HAPPEN? surprise

CURIOUS? I'M CURIOUS TOO! KEKEKE! cheeky

ANYWAY...HOPE YOU LIKE IT! laugh

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENTwink

LOVE YA!! *hugs* heart