New classmates...

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqB8HP9ZnGw

 

The next day you did the same routine:woke up,washed yourself,kicked Luhan out of the bed so he  would woke up,cooked breakfast,wore your uniform and went to school together with Luhan.

"See you later oppa!" you said giving him his daily kiss on the cheek.

*I will never get tired of your kisses...* he thought daydreaming.

"See ya!" he said heading to his school while you headed to yours.

Strangely many students were chatting no-stop in front of the gates,waiting for the gates to open.

"You heard it too?" "You mean about the new student?" "Yes! they say that is a girl!" some boys said wiggling their eyebrows."Hope she's pretty." "Don't forget about thebody" a guy said winking.

*New student? well I don't care!* you made a face.

"Myojin-ah!" a girl hugged you from behind."Oof!" you said almost losing your balance.

"You saw the new student in the other school?? I mean your genious friend school!" she said giggling.

"Sohee-yah...when you'll stop thinking about guys??" you said lightly hitting her head.

"Never~" she said merhon-ing you.

"Tsk,I knew it.." you said shooking your head."Hey!" Jieun said hugging your arm and Sohee's.

"Oh? why you're alone?" Sohee said surprised."Where's Tao?" you said.

"He's at home. He has to take care of his little sister." she said nonchalantly.

"Or maybe that was just an excuse~" Sohee said.

"Yah!" you said hitting her again.

"What? I was just kidding!" she said pouting.

"Girls,calm down. I visited him before going here and her mother told me,so don't worry!" she said giving you her cute smile.

"Awwww,you love eachother so much!" you said elbowing her.

"Yah!" she said blushing.

"Ok,stop talking about Tao. Did you see the new student in the other school??" she said giggling.

"No." you said while Jieun shooked her head."Why?" Jieun said.

"He's soooo handome and cuteeee!!" she said spazzing.

"I thought you had a crush on Minseok oppa." you said raising an eyebrow.

"You know Myojin! I can have 100000000000000000 crushes in my mind!" she said smiling.

"Oh,sorry I forgot about that!" you said sarcastically.

"Anyway how do you know that he's good-looking?" Jieun asked.

"You know,my dad is the principal of  that school soooo...I went there to greet him for a second and...BOOM! there he was staring at me!" she squealed.

Before you could argue back the gates opened and everyone entered.

****************************************************************************************

"Ok guys,as you well know...today we have a new student." the teacher said fixing his glasses.

"You may come in now." he said looking outside the door.

A tall girl with long curly brown hair entered shyly.

 

You boredly looked out the window while thinking of Luhan.

*Hope he hasn't new student like this one...he'll probably fall in love with her and throw me away.* you thought resting your head on your desk.

"Annyeonghaseyo,jeoneun Oh Hayoung imnida." she said bowing.The classroom was filled with the cheers of your boy classmates.

"Wuuu! you're so pretty!"

"Wanna go out with me? I'm free if you want!"

"Guys,please calm down." the teacher said banging his table.

"You can choose your seat now." the teacher said.

The girl shyly looked around and spotted the seat beside you.

She started to walk towards you while the guys  tried to persuade her on sitting beside them.

"Excuse me is this seat free?" she asked shyly.

You boredly looked up and nodded with a smile.

"Hi,I hope we become friends." she said bowing her head.

"Oh,yeah...I would love to." you said smiling."I'm Myojin by the way.You're Hayoung right?"

"Yes.Nice to meet you!" she said smiling."Nice to meet you too."

*She's quiet friendly,but I will NEVER betray my besties with her* you thought.

You didn't noticed that your friends were looking at you with a dissapointed face.

*I thought just us...why befriend her...* Sohee said pouting.

"Don' tell me she'll betray us." Jieun whispered.

"Hope no...and...there's something about that girl that I don't like..." she whispered back.

"What?" "She's too...shy." "Or maybe she has two personalities..." "You mean she's a b--" "Yeah,that..." Jieun said.

"We have to be careful about her...look at her...already being comfortable with Myojin." Sohee said almost breaking the pencil in two.

"Calm down Sohee." Jieun said patting her back.

"I hate this newbie..." Sohee said glaring her.

********************************************************************************************

"Today like you see,we have a new student,he came from China so treat him well arasseo."

"Deh!!" the girls said giggling/screaming while some were fixing their make up.

*So annoying...* Luhan siad massaging his temples.

"Luhan gwenchana?" Minseok whispered from behind,patting his back.

"You know I hate too much noise in the morning." he said resting his head on his book.

"Don't worry it will be over soon." he said smiling.

"Girls calm down or you'll have extra homeworks for tomorrow." the teacher said with his deep scary voice.

The girls immediately did what he told and waited for the boy to introduce himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo,jeoneun Yixing imnida...you can call me Lay!" the new student said with a cute accent.

"Omo so cute~" the girls echoed.

*Ah not again!!* Luhan thought taking another book and put it above his head (he's still resting his head on the book.^^).

"You can choose your seat." the teacher said motioned him to go.

"Hmm,I'll seat near that guy with a book above his head." he said innocently making everyone burst on laugher.The teacher eyed the classroom and found out it was Luhan.

"Luhan hagsaeng (student)!" he said.

"Hmmm?" he looked up seeing an angry teacher."Ahmmm,joesonghanmida (I''m sorry)!"

"You get extra homeworks." the teacher said.

*Aishhh...stupid new student...I hate you...* he thought cursing him.

The new student walked towards him and sat."Hi,I'm Lay! you are?" he asked cutely.

"I'm Luhan..." he said trying to smile.*Ugh! don't do that cute voice! aishhh...if you do it again I'll--*

"Nice to meet you!" he said shooking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." he faked a smile.

"Luhan hagsaeng,for tomorrow I want you to do,from page 55 to 70,ALL the exercise.

"Algesseumida (I don't know if it's right xD)" he sighed.

*Aishhh!! I hate you from the bottom of my heart you know that Yixik or whatever your name was!!!* ________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!! smiley

WAHH! WE HAVE TWO NEW CHARACTERS~~~ surprise

HAYOUNG (A-PINK) AND LAY(EXO-M)! xD

HOPE IT'S OK WITH YOU! laugh

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND ENJOY!

AH! AN EXTRA PICTURE FOR LAY LOVERS~ heart

HIHIHI! LIKE IT?