Nurse for one day

What is love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-5Vxudcy4I&feature=related

The next day you woke up and the first thing you saw,was Luhan sleeping on the floor freezing.

"Oppa?" you said coming closer to him."Wake up or you'll catch a cold!" you said shooking him gently.

"M-myojin-ah...I need something warm..." he said shivering.

You looked him worriedly,touching his forehead and your eyes widened.

"You're burning oppa!" you said trying to lift him,but failed.

"I-i can do it myself..." he said weakly standing up.

"No,I'll help you!" you said taking his arm and put it around your neck,and hugged his waist.

When you reached 'his' bed,you put the blankets near his chin and went downstairs to cook his porrigde.

"Aishhh...I didn't even wash my teeth!" you said going back and forth,cooking his porrigde.

After some minutes it was ready and went upstairs gently blowing the porridge.

*Hope he'll like it...*

"Here oppa." you said placing the tray on the bedside table.

"I'll take you some wet towel." you said ready to leave when you felt an hand on your wrist.You spoon around and saw him tenderly starring at you.

"Don't leave me Myojin-ah..." he whispered.You softened and smiled."I won't babo! I'm just going to take some wet towel,and wash my teeth~ I'll be right back!" you said gently removing his hand.

You headed to bathroom,washed your teeth and took the things you needed. When you entered his room you saw him weakly standing up.

"Yah you babo! go immediately to bed!" you said."But I have to cook breakfast for you..." he said almost losing his balance.

"No you don't have to! I have hands too, you know!" you said sarcastically.

"But--" "No buts! eat your porridge instead of worring for my breakfast." you said sitting at the edge of his bed.

"I can't eat it..." he said lowering his head."Wae?" you asked.

"I feel sick,so YOU have to feed me..." he said smiling at you.

Your cheeks heated up at the thought of feeding him.*This feeling is really killing me! I just have to feed him...you're going crazy Lee Myojin...*

"But--" "No buts,just feed me..." he said sitting like a baby in front of you.

"Fine." you said pouting.He smiled at your cuteness.

*You're so cute Myojin-ah...* he thought looking every part of your face amazed. *Wae you're so perfect? Your doll like eyes,nose,puffy cheeks that I would like to pinch everyday and...your pink lips...oh no! Luhan! don't be like this!* he thought mentally slapping himself.

"Oppa? do you want to eat or what?" you said hanging there like a robot,with the spoon near his lips.

"Ah,sorry..." he said munching it right away.

*I want to be sick every day,so that you'll always take care of me...* he thought smiling secretely.

---------------------------------------

After some hours of cleaning the house,you tiredly went back to his room checking if he was awake.

When you entered you saw him curled into a ball."Aigoo,sleepyhead..." you stucked your tongue at him jokingly.

"I heard you..." he mumbled.You covered your mouth and started to get out of his room.

"Wait! you have to check if my fever his gone or not!" he said sitting up.

You sighed and went to check,placing your hand on his forehead while your free hand touched yours.

"Almost gone..." you said smiling weakly.Out of suddent he pulled into a bear hug.

"Ehmm...L-Luhan oppa?" you said nervously hearing your heartbeats.

"Mianhe..." he said hugging you tightly."W-What?" you said confused.

"Mianhe if you had to take care of me today...Because of me you did all the things I supposed to do..." he said releasing you from his hug,just to pull you into a suddent kiss on your forehead.

"I love you Myojin-ah..." he said.

*I finally confessed! in a strange way but I did it!...*

"I-I love you too oppa--" *Yes! she loves me too!* "Your the best oppa in the world!" you said leaning to give him a kiss when...

"Yah! you sleepyhead! I can't move anymore!" you said pretending to cry.

That's when he realised that it was just a quick dream.

*I hate myself for dreaming about this things!* he thought a little dissapointed.

"Anyway..no problem...I had fun being a nurse for one day!" you sweetly smiled at him.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS!!! laugh

DID I MISSED YOU???? KEKEKE BECAUSE I DID!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! blush

FINALLY I UPDATED! wink

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! AND...

I THOUGHT OF PUTTING ANOTHER CHARACTER THAT WILL BE AN 'OBSTACLE' FOR YOU(MYOJIN) AND LUHAN~ cheeky

GUESS WHO~smiley  HINT:HE'S ALSO A MEMBER OF EXO-M! surprise

ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT~ angel

LIKE ALWAYS...PLEASE COMMENT AND ENJOY yes

(SUBSCRIBE IF YOU DIDN'T! hihihi! I'm not forcing you~)

TODAY I DID A TEST!!! WAHHH! crying HOPE I DID WELL...WISH ME LUCK~