HeeChul

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

***
Minho's POV

 

I sat on a chair next to the bed he lay.
"Taemin-ah" I whispered my hand hold his weak hand as I watch him lay on the hospital bed weakly, the doctor just gave him a shot on his right arm. He said, Tae just got a shock and he's lack of rest. The doctor said, Tae needs to stay in here longer, just to make sure that he's fully recovered. My heart aching.

 

His eyes moved a little before slowly opened. "M-Minho Hyung" He called weakly, looking at me. "Hmm?". His eyes watering. "H-Hyung, I'm so tired. I really want to back to normal again, I don't want to be like this. I'm really tired, hyung" He closed his eyes and tears dripped. I rubbed his hair gently. "It's okay, you can take rest now". "Hyung, Heechul is the next" He muttered before closing his eyes to sleep.

 

I took my phone out and call Key hyung.

 

"You're right. The next that'll die is Heechul hyung"
"Okay, we're with him now. Bye"
"Yeah, Bye"

 

***
Key's POV

 

"Uh, Heechul hyung, we're going to follow you everywhere, okay?" I asked. "Huh? Why?". "N-Nothing. We just want to make sure that you're safe" I said. He shrugged "Never mind"

 

***
Minho's POV

 

I caressed his smooth, milky cheek gently. Silently praying for the sleeping boy.

 

Please get well soon, Taemin-ah. My heart is so hurt seeing you like this.

 

"M-Minho h-hyung, I.. I Love Y-You" My tears fell as I heard his mumbles in his sleep. I leaned in and kissed his forehead. A soft smile formed on his lips.
"Minho, I already tell the teachers about Taemin. I'll go to JongHyun and Key now, Okay?" Onew Hyung's voice said. After wiped my tears, I looked at him and nodded. "Take care, hyung".

 

Key's POV

 

"H-Heechul, W-What are you doing!?" I stuttered as me and JongHyun followed Heechul to his kitchen. I watched as he took a knife and placed it near his own neck.

 

JongHyun grabbed his wrist and stopped him from killing himself. "Get off!" A creepy girl voice screamed and Heechul yanked his wrist off, causing Jjong's hand to got cutted.
"Gosh!" I ran to him. "What do you want!!?" JongHyun screamed to the girl voice as he held his bleeding hand. "HeeChul, Stop!!" I shouted.

 

A scream of pain from that girl filled our ears. The knife Heechul held suddenly fell to the floor. "JongHyun, Key, You okay?" I quickly looked at Onew direction.
My eyes widened "Y-You.. Burn it?"

 

A/N:

I Love Your Comments!!