Because I Love You

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

"Key-ah! Come out and eat" Onew Hyung's voice shouted. "Nah, I won't eat!!" I shouted back.

 

*Knock Knock Knock*

 

I huffed, got up and go get it, stomping my feet in process.

 

"I told you I won't.. Eat" To my surprise, the one that greeted my eyes is not Onew, but JongHyun, with a plate of rice, french fries, sauces and fried chicken, while his other hand holding a tall glass of strawberry milkshake. My favorite drink ever.

 

I looked away. "I won't eat". "KiBum, if you don't eat, you'll get sick" He said softly. "And what's your problem with that?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm worried about you" My gaze switched to his worried face. My heart thumping faster. "Please.." He pleaded. My heart melting, look it's dripping to the floor. I pursed my lips.

 

I took the plate and the milkshake. "Go" I commanded. There goes my plan, they're flying out from a window. He smiled at me. I scoffed. "Just go!" I said.

 

---
I sat on the bed.
"How mean!" I said with my mouth full of chicken. I munching angrily but careful not to bite my mouth.

 

Why!? Why I can't ignore him? The more I tried to ignore and cold to him, the more I miss him.

 

I swallowed the chicken, sighed and gulped my milkshake.

 

Hey, This taste great.

 

---

 

"Gosh, I'm full" I mumbled as I hold the dirty plate and glass, walking to the kitchen. Ignoring that dino headed boy that calling me all the way.

 

I wash the dishes not in peace.
"KiBum.. KiBum.. KiBum.. Ki-"
"Mwo!!?" I asked.
"Why are you being like this? Please tell me" He pleaded. "It's nothing, Kim JongHyun" I said and wiped my hand, walking away into me and Onew shared room again, but he keeps on following me.

 

"KiBum-" "Stop calling me KiBum! Since when you're calling me with my real name?" I said, crossing my arms on my chest. He closed the door behind. "Since I kissed you" I froze at the fresh memory.

 

"Go" I said coldly. "KiBum, I-" "Go! I'm telling you to go!!" I grabbed a pillow and throw it at him, tears dripped from my chin. He successful to avoid the pillow, he grabbed my arm.

 

My eyes widened. He kiss me. I want to push him away, I want to slap his 'handsome' face, but my body won't let me to, and kissing him back instead. My eyes growing heavier by the second before they finally closed.

 

He pulled away. I looked at him. "W-Why you keep on doing this to me?" He wiped my tears. "Because, I Love You" He hugs me. "Y-You.. L-Love Me?" I stuttered. "Yes. I Love You so much, Kim KiBum" With that, I burried my face on the crook of his neck, earing more of his masculine, sweet scent. He rubbed my back. "Why you didn't say it at the first place?" I asked. "I.. I'm afraid you'll reject me" He kissed the top of my head. "Then, why are you keep on ignoring me? I thought, you hate me because I kiss you" He asked, pulling from the hug and look straight in my eyes. "I-It's because you keep on saying 'sorry' instead of saying 'you love me'" I pouted. He chuckled and pecked my lips. "I Love You" He said. I smiled shyly "Pabo" I said.