The FlashBack

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors


-Flashback-
No One's POV

 

Onew walk inside the old house, looking around, not feeling afraid at all. "Where are you? What do you want!?" Onew shouted. The girl ghost giggled. Onew followed the voice that came from the girl's bedroom.

 

There's a little girl, she has a long hair, she's staring at him, crying, not tears that coming out from her eyes, but blood. She's holding the old dirty teddy bear, sitting on the bed. "W-What do you want!?" Onew asked, keeping his distance. The girl got up and walk closer to Onew. "Let's play". Onew scoffed "Play? You're sick! You're hurting my friends! Don't you ever have people that precious for you!?" Onew's head boiled with anger. "You don't want to play?" She said coldly. "No! Never!" Onew's dead glare shot her. "You're just like the other people. They never cared about me. You deserve to die too" She held out a knife as she walking closer. Onew stepped back. "It's okay. Not gonna hurt for a long time. Just gonna hurt a little then you'll sleep like your other friends" She said. Onew shook his head "You better stop or I'll fight back" He keep taking steps behind, not realizing the stairs behind him. "Now, you have to go hell" She pointed the knife on Onew's chest, right on his heart. Onew slapped the knife away with the back of his hand, causing the ghost to be more angry. He looked back and run down the stairs. "Missing me?" With her power, she threw Onew to the property without even touching him. Onew groaned in pain as the property hit his stomach. Without giving Onew any second to fight, she threw Onew against the wall, his back roughly collided against the hard wall. Pain quickly spread on his back. A knife fly to him, it draws some cuts on Onew's legs, thigh, and arms. Toturing the boy. Onew screamed in pain. He dropped on his knees, panting hardly "H-Happy?". Onew try to get up. The knife fly across his chest, ready to stab him. "Not yet" She said. Onew try to avoid it, but the knife plant on his left shoulder. He's about to fall but he proop himself with his right hand. He panting hardly. The girl giggled "I don't care if I'll be gone after I burn this house, but the most important is.. You have to die". Fire began to spread behind the girl and she gone. Struggling with the pain on his shoulder, Onew stumbled his way to escape the house before the fire got bigger. The ceiling began to cracked.

 

---

 

"Ah.. Finally" Onew lay on the ground, closing his eyes, not caring if he's dying or what.. As long as the ghost is gone and his friends is save.

 

-End of Flashback-
KiBum's POV

 

"Thank you so much for everything. Guys, You better go home now, it's getting late" Onew Hyung smiled at us, his eyes looks so tired. "Are you sure, you'll be alright alone?" I asked. He nodded. "But, We're worried if something happened to you" Tae pouted. "I'm fine, Taemin-ah. Go home, okay?" Onew hyung caressed Tae's cheek. He nodded, still pouted. Minho rubbed his lover's hair gently. "We love you, Hyung" JongHyun muttered. "Get well soon, Hyung" Minho smiled. "Thanks" Onew closed his eyes, smiling. "Sleep well. We'll be back next morning" I rubbed his hair gently, smiling.