Our First

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

I smiled and look at his eyes, they're full of love and trust. "I won't let go of you either" I said, hugging him tighter. He chuckled. "Hey, How's your hand?" I asked. "Hmm.. It's better" He said, looking at his injured hand. "You always say it's better" I pouted. "Then, what should I say? It hurts so bad?" He asked. "No! Just say the truth" I said. He smiled. "The truth is, I can't feel the wound anymore" I raised my eyebrows. "Really?" He nodded. "Let me see" I sat up and took his wrapped hand.

 

I carefully open the wrapper. "Whoa! It's gone" I exclaimed. "Huh? Really?" He sat up and look at his hand. "That prove that you treat my wound with all of your heart" He said, smiling. I can feel the blush on my cheek. "W-Why you're always saying such a cheesy words?" I muttered. "You don't like it?". "N-No, i-it's just... You are making me blushing everytime!" I bit my lower lip. "But, you look so cute when you're blushing" He commented. "Look, you make me blushing again!" I whined, covered my cheek with my hands. He chuckled, smiling at me. "D-Don't make me blushing harder!!" I whined, looked away. He took my hands and looking at my red face with such a handsome smile. I puffed my cheek, pouted. He leaned in and pecked my pouty lips. "Jjong~!!!". "What?". I sighed, looked away. "Don't be angry. I Love You" He pecked my cheek. I smiled at him "I Love You too". "Kiss me?" He gave me puppy eyes look. I wrapped my hands around his neck, closing my eyes as he started to kiss me so gently. I kiss him back, feeling his sweet, soft lip between my lips, on it softly. Then, I felt his tongue my bottom lip, asking for enterance. I gladly separated my lips. He titled his head as his tongue greeted my tongue. "Ngh.." I and on his tongue, greedy of his taste, pulling him closer. "Ah!" He suddenly bit my tongue. "You're so greedy" He smiled. "So-Mmnhh" He dominating the kiss, resting his hand on the back of my neck. I totally enjoying the kiss while my hand playing with his soft hair. The way he gently nibbling on my tongue.. I Like it so much.

 

He pulled away. I opened my eyes "Yah, Why are you pulled away? I was starting to addicted into it" I pouted. "Uh, L-Let's go to living room and watch your favorite drama" He stuttered. Something is strange. "Oh! I have a new drama CD"

 

---
-After a while-

 

My eyes glued on the TV screen where the actress and actor kissing hotly.

 

I frowned when I noticed Jjong's uncomfortable act. "Uh, J-Jjong, What's wrong?". "N-Nothing, KiBum" He said. He's sweating. I eyed his body, searching for something wrong. My eyes widened, my cheek blushing madly as my stare fell on the bulge on his pants.

 

D-Did he want to do 'it'? W-With me?

 

He's about to leave, but I hold his hand. Giving him I-trust-you look. "No, KiBum, I won't hurt you" He said. "I Love You, JongHyun. I'll give you every single part of me, because I trust you" I smiled. "But you'll regret it after we did this" He said. I shook my head "I won't. As long as it's you" I convinced, turning the TV off and got up. "Kim JongHyun, Take me. Make me yours" I looked deep in his eyes. He gulped "Y-You sure? T-There's no take-back after this" He asked. I nodded. He pulling me gently to our bedroom.