Get Well, Tae

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

"Y-You.. Burn it?" I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah.. Besides, we don't need it. It's cursed, remember?" Onew said calmly. I shook my head and switched my gaze from the half-burned piano chords paper to the bleeding Jjong. "Heechul, bring the medicines you have here!" I commanded. He still looks confused of what happened but he obeyed.

 

---

 

"Does it feels better?" I asked as I finished. Jjong smiled "Yeah, Thanks, Bummie" He said. "Anyway, Thanks for your help, Hyung" He said to Onew hyung. "Hehe.. I was just thinking if burning the cursed piano chords paper would stop her for a while. And it does" He said. I took out my phone and call Minho.

 

"What happened, hyung?"
"Heechul is saved. How is Taemin?"
"He's getting better"
I sighed. "Good, then. See you"
"Bye"

 

I hung up. "Taemin is getting better!" I announced. "Let's go see him!" JongHyun suggested. "Yeah, but I'll drove the car" Onew said.

 

---

 

Me and JongHyun sat on the back seat.
I looked at him as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder, pulling me closer. "Thanks to treat my wound, Bummie" He whispered. I bit my lower lip, blushing hardly. "I-It's nothing, H-Hyung" I muttered. My eyes widened as he kissed my cheek silently. I looked at him, blushing harder "J-Jjong..". He smiled and pinched my cheek gently.

 

***

 

"Hey, Taemin-ah, how are you?" I asked as we approached the smiling boy that still looks weak that was lying on the hospital bed. "I'm fine, hyung". "We bought you two some foods. Taemin-ah, eat and get well, Okay?" I said as I put the plastic bag that full with packed foods in it. "Waah.. Thanks, hyungs" Tae's eyes brightened. Minho smiled "Thanks, hyung". "Oh! I forgot to mention something" I said, smiling. Taemin's eyes got curious.
I took out two small bottes of banana milk from each of my jacket pocket. "I guess, you missed them"
Taemin smiled. "So much. Thank you so much, hyung" He said as I handed the banana milk to him.

 

"Wait, Didn't I ever told you to call me by Umma before?" I raised my eyebrows. He smiled "Since you're really good to me, then.. Thanks Key Umma" He said cutely. "Aah~ So cute!" I pinced his cheek gently.

 

Minho's POV

 

Thanks, God. You let him smiles again. Those smiles I really missed. Those half-moon shaped eyes when he smiles, and slight pink tinted cheek. I just want to stare at his smiling, beautiful face if I just have 1 hour to life.

 

"Minho Hyung, Aah~!" I snapped back to reality and noticed that Tae stopped a spoon of bibimbap Key Hyung bought us in front of my mouth. "Huh? A-Aren't you the one that feeling not well? Then, let me feed you" I said, smiling. He puffed his cheek and pouted cutely. "You must be so tired to always take care of me, now open your mouth" He said cutely, staring at me with those innocent eyes and the pink tinted cheek that not go unnoticed by me. I sighed and opened my mouth.
He fed me with that smile that I hope will never faded away. "Hey, Let's get back to the crypt and finish this mystery" Onew hyung suggested. "Okay. Minho, take care of my baby" I nodded.

 

***
Key's POV

 

We walk in the crypt with flashlights on each of us.

 

*BLAM!!!*
I jumped as the crypt enterance door closed by itself loudly.

 

A/N:

Everytime I read your comments, They successfully makes me smiles^^