Old House

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

"Huh? W-What makes you sure about that?" I asked. "You know, That house is well-known by its mystery. And since there's a suicide of a family in that house long time ago.. No one would live there" He muttered, his innocent eyes staring at me. "What else you know about that house?" I rubbed his hair. "Uh, Just that. No one know the real story about that house". I smiled softly "Let's sleep and we'll search about it tomorrow"

 

***
-Next Morning-
JongHyun's POV

 

Me, Taemin, Onew and Minho decided to cook breakfast for all of us, including my Bummie. Since he's injured, we'll let him take rest. "Yah! Flip it you pabo!" I commanded to Onew who was cooking the pancakes. "Hyung, let's put some fruit in it" Tae said after he chop the bananas, stawberries and blueberries. Minho and Taemin are making the sauce. I'm helping Onew to cook.

 

"Nnghh.. J-JongHyun.."
My eyebrows raised as I heard KiBum's voice. I approached him, who was standing near to kitchen. "Bummie, Don't walk too much, your stomach is injured. Just lay there and wait for me to bring the breakfast, okay?" I said. He pouted, his sleepy feline eyes staring at me. "But, I'm scared if in the bedroom alone" He muttered. I sighed "Then, just lay on the couch, okay? Just call me if you need something" I rubbed his messy bed hair. He nodded slowly "But, I want to eat with all of us" he said and walked to the couch near here.

 

I helped the boys to plate the breakfast. We put the breakfast on the table neatly and Taemin bring the milk and his banana milk.

 

I approached KiBum. "Bummie, Breakfast is ready" I kneeled in front of the couch where he lay. He smiled to me. Oh, How I miss it. I helped him to got up and help him to walk to the dining table. "How is your wound?" I asked worriedly. "I-It's getting better" He said.

 

---

 

After ate, we talk about the mystery again.

 

"Taemin said, this mystery have something to do with the abandoned empty house near here" Minho muttered. "Y-Yes, it does!" KiBum said. "Huh? How'd you know?" I asked. "L-Last night. The girl whispered 'Empty House'" He said. "So, we're going there?" Onew suggested. I nodded, so is Taemin and Minho. "I.. I'm coming too. I won't be alone" KiBum said. "Okay, Let's take a bath and go" I said. "Let's bring our cameras" KiBum said.

 

***

 

"Gosh, How old this house is?" I mumbled as we entered the house. It's so dirty, there's some rat too. Thick layer of dust and spider webs were the things that filling most of our vision. So many furniture and the part of this house that broken.

 

I hold KiBum's hand tightly. It's still morning but being inside this house, I feel like it's already midnight.

 

"Let's go to the upstairs, I know we'll found many clue there" Onew hyung said.

 

---

 

"Look!" I said as I staring at an old photo in a frame that almost fall from its place on the wall. "Whoa. This place must be so old" KiBum muttered.

 

A happy looking family. Father, mother and their daughter, she has a long straight hair. But, there's something strange here.. The girl doesn't looks like her parents at all.

 

"Hey, I found something!" Onew said. We approached him who was busy rummaging a nightstand near here. He held out a paper with a girl photo on it.

 

Adoption certificate

 

Name: Jung SoHee
Birth date: 9 March 1978
Adopted by Mr. Cho family on 6 February 1987.

 

"A-Adoption certificate? So, this girl is an adoption daughter" KiBum said. "Hyungs! Come here!" Tae's voice called.

 

"We found this on the bathroom floor" Minho said as he held a small bottle. "P-Poison? This family drank it to die?" Onew muttered. "I.. Don't think so. There must be a reason for it" I said. They nodded and searching for clue again after taking pictures of the things we found.

 

Me and KiBum go to a bedroom. I guess it's the little girl's bedroom. The bed is already broken, there's a dirty teddy bear on the bed. One thing that caught my eyes is a girl photo on the nightstand. It's different from the girl we saw before. "KiBum, Look at that." I pointed at thr photo. "Huh? Does this family have two daughter? But, why in the family photo is just one girl?" KiBum said. "Maybe, one of their daughter already die" I muttered. KiBum shrugged. "Look!" KiBum pointed at a paper with the girl's photo on the wall.

 

Winner Of Balerina Contest 1st Place

 

Name: Cho JiEun
Date of birth: 9 March 1972

 

-6 March 1972-

 

"She must be their real daughter" I said. "She's beautiful and looks like her mother" KiBum muttered and capture it with his camera. I walked to the a small dresser and found something there. A family drawing by a kid. There's a father, mother and a long haired little girl on the middle, the hair was covering her face. Weird. KiBum picture it.

 

We decided to go to the bathroom, where Minho and Taemin is searching for clues. "Hey, guys, what did you found?" I asked. "Look at it" Minho pointed at the sink. There's an old paper on it. Looks like a latter.

 

I'm trully sorry for what I did to our daughter. Please forgive me.
-Mom-

 

They're all written by blood. "W-What did she do to the girl?" KiBum asked. "Uh, P.. Poisoning her?" Minho guessed. "But, Why?".