Yunho

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

I was sat on my school chair until Yunho Hyung come. "Taemin-ah! There's something weird in the music room! Go and check it" He said. Huffed, I walked to the music room. Already know what they'll do.

 

I opened the door. A girl dressed like a ghost appear there, her hair covering her face. Wearing a white long clothes with fake blood stain on it. "Boo~" I simply said. "I think halloween is already passed" I said and pushed the girl off of my way. "What again?" I asked loudly in the room. "Oww! Why you always so brave!?" HeeChul Hyung came out from under a table with HanKyung Hyung. "Aish! I told you. We'll never scare him" KyuHyun Hyung and SungMin Hyung came out from behind a big speaker. "Tae, What is this again?" Minho Hyung's voice asked from behind. I looked at him "Just like Usual, Hyung" I said. He rolled his eyes. "Can you all stop doing something like this? You're like a child, you know" Minho Hyung shouted. "Come on, Tae". "No, Minho Hyung. I want to stay here a bit longer" I said. They all leave me.

 

I sat and began to play a song I got from a book on the piano. Honestly, this song sounds scary, so I stop playing. *Blam!* The door suddenly closed by itself. Maybe, just wind.

 

I frowned when I heard a girl crying. I thought all of my hyungs already go?. Then, I realized that the voice came from the corner of this room. "Hyung? Noona? This is not funny anymore, you know" I said as I slowly aprroaced the corner of this room. I saw a girl crying, hugging her knees to her chest, she has such a long straight hair that covered her face. "H-Hey? W-Who are you?" I asked, afraid to get closer to this girl. She just keep crying. I reached out a hand and touch her shoulder, it's cold, so cold. She stopped crying and slowly looked up at me, her hair still covered her face. Then, I noticed that there's something pooling around my feet. Blood!!?. I took quick step behind before turning my body and run.

 

Minho's POV

 

"AAAHH!!!" Taemin's scream banged.

 

I quickly ran to the music room and opened the door forcefully. "Gosh!" Just to find pale Taemin leaned on the corner of the room with a small bleeding cut on his forehead, the blood dripped down to his chin, his eyes closed, his lips looks so dry and pale.

 

I quickly ran to him and pick him up, bridal style. "Taemin-ah?" I called, looking at his pale face. "Nngh.. M-Minho H-Hyung" He mumbled.

 

---

 

"Please, help him!" I shouted as soon as I reach our class. The entire student staring at us and quickly approached us. "W-What happened to him!?" Key asked worriedly. "I don't know! Just help him, he's bleeding!"

 

---

 

"Taemin-ah? Tae" I called after Key finish to wipe the blood and heal the wound with iodine and plastered a cute banana bandage on it.

 

He slowly opened his eyes. "M-Minho Hyung" He called weakly. "Tae, What happened?" I asked. "I-I saw a girl crying on the corner of music room after I played piano. Then, I-I realized that S-She's a ghost" Tears slipped out of his eyes, I never saw him this scared. "I-I'm so scared, Hyung" I hug him, rubbed his hair gently. "Sshh.. It's over now. I'm here".

 

Honestly, My heart feel so hurt seeing Taemin like this. I want to hug him, to soothed him.
I admit that I have a crush on him since we first meet, but I never confess it to him, I don't want him to go after I say something like that. I'm too afraid to loose him.

 

"H-Hyung" He sobbed. "Don't cry" I rubbed his back.

 

I glaring at Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hankyung, and Heechul. "Is this a part of your stupid game?". "No! You see. We're already go out of there. ALL of US" Heechul said. "N-No, Hyung, S-She's a real ghost" Taemin mumbled. "I'll take care of you" I said. "Yah! Me too" Key interrupted. I sighed. "Me too!" Yunho said. "Fine"

 
 

***
After School
-TaeMin's House-

 
 

"Are you still scared, Tae?" I asked the boy who was sipping his banana milk happily. "No. Thanks, hyungs" He said. Yunho and Key smiled.
"I think, I'll practice dance now" He said after throwing the empty bottle of banana milk to the trash. "We'll go with you, then" Key said.

 

---

 

Soon as we reach the inside of Tae's dance studio. Nothing did nothing, but froze at the reflection of us on the mirror. Honestly, there's nothing wrong with that.

 

"T-Tae? You okay?" I asked. "Y-Yunho Hyung.." He said. "Huh? Me? Why?" Yunho asked walking closer to us. "Y-Your reflection.. Is gone" Tae's body began to tremble. "No, it's right there" Yunho said, pointing at his reflection. "N-No.. It isn't there. I.. I swear" Tae said. I hug him and rubbed his hair gently. "Your head still injured, you better just take a rest, okay?" I said. He nodded.

 

★☆★

 

"I think, Taemin didn't lying to us, his body is trembling" Key said. "But, Why just Yunho's reflection?" I asked. Key shrugged. "Guys, I'll go now, okay? See you tomorrow" Yunho said and left.

 

"Let's go to my house and talk about it. I'll call Onew Hyung and JongHyun Hyung" I said.

 
 

***
TaeWhat is this? Where am I?
Hey, That's Yunho Hyung!

 

"Hyung! Yunho Hyung!!" I shouted, waving my hands to him.

 

He didn't respond and keep on walking to cross the street. OMO!!

 

"Hyung!!! Watch out!!!" I ran to him but, *CRASH!!*

 

My eyes widened at the sight. He's bleeding. A car hit him.

 

Tears pooling on my eyes. I approached him. "H-Hyung? Y-Yunho Hyung?" I called. no respond. "H-He's d-die!?"

 

*Just Dance.. Gonna be okay.. Da-da-Du-du..*

 

I sat up straight. Just a dream? why feels so real?. My gaze switched to my phone on the nightstand.

 

Caller ID: Key Hyung

 

I answer it.

 

"H-Hello?"
"Tae.." He said. His voice sounds so sad.
"N-Neh?"
"Y-Yunho. He's D-Die" I gasped.
"W-What? Y-You're not kidding, right? H-Hyung, T-This joke is too much" Tears rolled down on my cheek.
"No, Taemin-ah. I.. I'll pick you up and we'll go to Yunho's house" He said sadly and hung up.

 

W-What is this? First, his reflection on the mirror is gone, Second, I dreamed that he had an accident, Now, h-he's really die..