The girl's dead body

Through The Reflection Of Mirrors

"We'll be alright" Jjong softly said as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder. I gulped and looked down, feeling my cheek heated.

 

Aish! Kim KiBum! This is not a perfect time to lovelorn!!!

 

We continue to search if there's something strange. Onew knocking every side of wall, hearing if there's something inside the wall. Me and Jjong searching on the bookshelfes and boxes around here. I bet, this place is a library long time ago.

 

"Hey! I found something here!" We walked to Onew hyung who was pointing on the wall. "Dug on it!" He commanded. Jjong took the shovel we found yesterday and carefully dug on the wall.

 

Our eyes widened. "Gosh!". There's a girl dead body that pinned on the wall by nails on her hands, shoulder and feet. Some of her bones already showed. There's so much blood that already dried.

 

Tears forming on my eyes. How someone could be this sadist? After her, kill her, now he burried her dead body on the wall.

 

The sounds of girl crying echoed, but that girl doesn't appear.

 

We decided to call police and let them take care of this poor dead girl.

 

***
Taemin's POV

 

We finished eating and now, I'm slurping on my banana milk. "Tae.." I stopped and looked at Minho hyung. "Neh, Hyung?". He looked hesitate to ask something. "Uh, Nothing. Forget it" He ruffled my hair.

 

Minho Hyung, did you know that my heart was hoping you'll say that you love me?

 

Suddenly, my head feels so hurt and dizzy. "Aah! H-Hyung, M-My head.."

 

"Calm down, Lee Taemin" A doctor said. But, I can't really hear what did he said. My head hurt so bad.
"AAH! L-Let go!! M-My head is so hurt!! AAAH!!"

 

Minho's POV

 

The nurses hold his arms and legs as the doctor give him a shot of tranquilizer.

 

Tae's body relaxed. "H-Hyung.." He called before drifted to sleep.